Settle down, you fucking drama queens

Settle down, you fucking drama queens.
OBVIOUSLY this has all been a ploy to get the goyim in western countries to HATE THE SHIT out of Islam. It will reach its climax when the global false flag attack (9/11 times a hundred) is carried out and blamed on """ISIS""". After that, all the goyim on the PLANET will be seething with rage and FULLY SUPPORT the COMPLETE DESTRUCTION of ALL Islamic countries on the PLANET, starting with the pesky ones taking up Greater Israel clay.
How the fuck does no one here see this? WHY DO YOU THINK TRUMP WAS ALLOWED TO BECOME PRESIDENT? HELLO? They OBVIOUSLY plan to deploy burgers can save the day in Europe (YET AGAIN) by exterminating all muslims there, and then we'll be given the green light to finish off the rest of the muslims on the planet ONCE AND FOR ALL.
How can you not SEE IT? It's SO FUCKING OBVIOUS... Fucking BRAINLETS...
Do you REALLY think the Jews want to rule over a planet full of DISOBEDIENT, RETARDED SHITSKINS? NO, MORON!!!! They want to rule over intelligent, creative, ENTHUSIASTIC white slaves who are HAPPY with their lot in life because they KNOW from EXPERIENCE that the ALTERNATIVE of SHARIA LAW would have been SO MUCH WORSE...
God, you people claim to be "redpilled" but you are ALL FUCKING MORONS... GAH!

Other urls found in this thread:

islamversuseurope.blog
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
youtube.com/watch?v=-yScozvJvj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah the global puppet masters really really didn't want Hillary to win

>gah
fuck off libshit we're not falling for it

wtf i love jews now
so is the jew playing 4 D chess?
ultimately banning islam?
i for one welcome shalam shalom

Trump winning the election was the first time in a long time that I thought that maybe the game wasn't rigged after all.

Nop, actually they want the west to be replaced by muslims because they will abandon democracy for shariah and then it will be far more easier to control these braindead low iq
than it is now with white christians that can see through their lies and voting accordingly. They are pissed of about brexit and Trump and they clearly don't want Wilders or LePen to win. They are loosing big right now, this is a great time to be alive

All of you naysayers KNOW that I'm right. And when global 9/11 times a hundred happens and is used as the justification for wiping Islam off the face of the earth once and for all, instead of admitting you were wrong, you will sit upon your high horse and pretend that you knew it was coming all along.

I too have wondered this. I mean; muzzies hate jews and vice versa. Us goys would be instrumental in that.

So? As long as I can have a life back that is somewhat more similar to the one I had in the 90s and early 2000s I don't give a flying fuck.

pic related spawns nationalism in the host country

Fucking off mehmed
Jews aren't the problem here, muds are

what if we realize this and just agree with it and go along for the ride? then take care of (((them))) afterwards?

No they want to blend everyone so No one has a Group identity. They realized however that it's going too fast and the muds aren't blending well.

>jews hate muslims

islamversuseurope.blog
spot.co.uk/2013/09/jewish-collaboration-with-muslims.html

No. They just wanted us to think that was the plan, so we would become angry and fight harder for them after they flip the script with the false flag

This

Islam is basically judaism for goys.

>COMPLETE DESTRUCTION of ALL Islamic countries on the PLANET
A man can dream.

Of course this kind of shit will lead to nothing more than a culture clash to prep the world for a war against all of the middle-east.

No sane men could look at the kinda shit the lot of the West is pulling and go: "Yeah, all done in the name of Love and equality".

The Jews are playing us, I wonder hos exactly they intend to control the people when all social norms are broken and Semites are being slaughtered in the streets and the hate turns to questions as to who caused this.

as long as they control the media, they will always be able to trick the vast majority of people into thinking someone else is responsible

fpbp

>OBVIOUSLY this has all been a ploy to get the goyim in western countries to HATE THE SHIT out of Islam.
AND the Jews pushing the Muds upon the goyim. It's a double-edged sword, Schlomo. In the end, you'll find yourself in the same gas chamber.

>"Stop looking at this massive problem and start paying attention to this other massive problem that may or may not have anything to do with the first problem"

Miss me with that muzzie cock guzzling bullshit

I guess that I'm with the kikes on this one: Islam and Sharia should not be allowed in Western Societies. Check that shit at the door, or keep it in your shit homeland.
Go wallow in your infantile pain at having lost the election, and leave the big kids out of it.

100% agree on everything but the white people part.
They want to rule over dumb mixed race shitskins, they wouldn't do all of this multiculti interbreed crap if they wanted white slaves.
How fucking naive can you be? Did you even consider the possibilty that all of the "media vs. Trump" thing could've been staged?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
youtube.com/watch?v=-yScozvJvj0

If they weren't fine with Trump they would:
>not get him elected
>assasinate him
How can one seriously think that jews rule the world but can't even assasinate a single person or rig elections that are running on fucking Soros machines?
>IT'S NOT THE JEWS GOY!
>DD-DON'T DIG DEEPER GOY, THE RABBIT HOLE LEADS NOWHERE, PAY ATTENTION TO THE ENEMY THAT'S CLOSEST TO YOUR EYES
Jews are jewing everyone else, nothing new, it's just their plan isn't fucking straight and is full of false flags so that even redpilled folk will have trouble figuring it out.
The massive problem ARE the jews, nothing else comes close. Yes, your neighbour Ahmed is the most apparent problem and the easiest to see, but jews are the big elephant in the room, and not only that, the reason Ahmed is in your neighbourhood is because JEWS in your government opened their borders for the refugees that were created by JEWISH wars.

The kikes created wars in Muslim countries, fact
Then bombed the hell out of them and created refugees, fact
Then the kikes made your governments to accept these fucking refugees to push their kike agenda, fact

If you think Islam and Sharia should not be allowed in western societies then go after fucking jews and not muslims, you are going to achieve the fucking opposite effect if you go after muslims.
It's fucking 2+2