Why do millennial liberal dipshits jack off to Donald Glover so much?

Why do millennial liberal dipshits jack off to Donald Glover so much?

what makes you think this has anything to do with politics you faggot retard? fuck off.

>live action Lion King
>"we fucking need this"

Degeneracy is a helluva drug.

The better question is why the fuck are we getting a live action Lion King? How the fuck is it even gonna work, and most importantly WHY? Can we just stop with all this live action bullshit?

Glover is the new "favored black". Similar to Denzel, Idris Alba, Will Smith and so on. The favored black doesn't have to even be a good actor (e.g. Will Smith), they just have to be in lots of things.

it's just Disney and a bunch of other companies squeezing out a bit more cash out of their old 90s IPs

>WE WUZ HAMLET AND SHIT

Yah. Pretty lame. The original Lion King nailed it, we don't need another.

WE WAZ LIONS AND SHEEEEEEITTT MUFFUGGA!

>Live action lion king

Is it just going to be the musical but a movie?

I realize it but holy shit there are some that don't require it at all. I mean fucking Lion King. There isn't a single human in it. I refuse to give money to lazy garbage like this.

Live action what now?

the lion king was a great movie.

dirty hyenas.

Because he's smart, funny and non threatening.

Frankly if you don't think either his standup or character on community were funny you're just a sperg who takes himself too seriously.
>and his rap is great, smart and genuine. And he raps about Asian girls and anime.

It just shows Hollywoods lack of ideas. I mean Niggers and other assorted faggots have been listening to the same old cRap music beats for the same 30 yrs and nothing new ever comes out that is all that different but niggers, not being future oriented, don't seem to notice or care. But NOHTING changes in Hollyjew

Is there a scene where an English colonist comes in and hunts simba down for sport, and then taxiderms his head onto a wall in his den? I'd pay for that.

Who are they going to cast as the monkey?

How much heat will they generate if they cast a black actor as the monkey? Can we get the SJWs to turn on themselves once again?

fpbp

it was an award winning musical so i'm guessing they saw lala land's success and started counting dollars

Makes more sense than other pandering casting desu, lions and nigs are both in Africa

>I refuse to give money to lazy garbage like this.

Luckily the world is full of good goyim.

>175 mil to make
>About 400 mil with ads
>1 billion gross

It prints money.

are there ANY black actors who do not also have a side job as a rapper?

How the fuck do you do a live action version of a film with no human cast?

They're just going to CGI the shit out of it, at which point, it's a fucking animated movie again.

I like his music but the guy is a poor actor

Mufusa wasn't black

its kind of funny how some people actually think like this post and form their own versions of 21st century idol worship.

>muh favorite rapper/reddit actor is the best you cant criticize him and if you do then you are inherently flawed

lmaoed 2bh

Alright gambino is a mastermind

Hes a nigger that acts white enough that he might be your friend so millennials like him.

Who?

This shit honestly makes me disgusted.

>t. hasn't seen Concussion

Who are they going to cast as the monkeys ?

they all wear poorly-tailored fursuits.

he's popular and cool just like in high school bro

>live action
Does this mean people dressed up as animals or realistic looking animated animals?

That's what happens when everyone in the industry gets in through nepotism, affirmative action, or blowing someone at a Hollywood party

>Lions are kings of the jungle
>Lions are from Africa
>Nogs are from Africa
>Nogs wuz kangs
>Lions is Nogz

>nigger stars in a movie set in africa
Who cares? its just a re-skin of hamlet

Just gonna be a bunch of actors in full fursuits.

SO U BE SAYIN'

>Live-action "Lion king" movie
It's over guys , we hit top level autism.
Shut it down.

>donald glover
>don glover
>dong lover

because hes a geeky black "man" who might also be gay

He actually says something similar to this in his song, Bonfire.

"Man, why does every black actor gotta rap some?”
I don’t know, all I know is I’m the best one"

Live-action Lion King
What the actual fuck?

>Projecting this hard.
LMAO

He's far from my favorite:
Comedian
Rapper/musician
Actor

I'm just pointing out, to your provided example (thank you for that), how autistic some anons are. In this case, you.

He's engaging and unthreatening that was point to OPs post.

>take an English story about drama in a royal circle, the prince must reclaim the throne from his usurping uncle
>throw niggers in it because HURR AFRICA
triggered tbqh

prediction:

the hyenas are mostly white, the lions are mostly black/mexican and the original subtext is reversed. the monkey will be asian.

I actually like Donald glover but they really don't need to remake lion king, seems stupid.

>Why do millennial liberal dipshits jack off to Donald Glover so much?
Because muh normie music. His shit's not even good. Its like barely scraping the surface.

Although niggers are from africa and simba is african

>lion
>African
>black man
>African

I see no issue with this. Plus it's not like he's a nigger. Libcucks do need to stop getting their dicks hard anytime something goes to a black man tho. It's fucking demeaning to them. Let them feel like they earned something instead of "you deserve this more than white people because you're black and oppressed."

Fuck knows. He was good in Community though.

they are remaking all the old good stuff in live action

meanwhile they regurgitate formulaic capeshit every 6 months

it's incredibly sad what Walt's empire has become

>all africans are black meme
When I filed for Asylum and came to America in 1970 every african that I knew was white

Culture of narcissism. Can you honestly imagine taking a picture like you see on the left and not feeling like a dipshit?

CGI animals with live backgrounds. Just like the new Jungle Book movie.

this

Lots of actors are shit, not just nigger actors.

His twitter handle used to be
donglover

The quality of talent in this position is in the toilet now. Didn't realize Denzel is nearly 70 and Idris is old as dirt too.

Because he was funny on Community

He hasn't done shit since. But people liked that character

>how
CGI animals like The Jungle Book
>why
Money. The Jungle Book made a billion dollars.

>Because We Fucking Need This
>TAKE OUR MONEY ALREADY

When will this puerile editorial style die?

I can't take any picture of myself without feeling bad.

Atlanta

If your entire cast doesn't exist, its fucking animated.

Too bad. I can take pictures of myself and feel like I got a great memory on record.

>African character
>Played by an African person

Why is this a problem? JTT was a little faggot anyway.

lol

When we gas all the millennials.

This is like asking boomers why they like Cunt Eastwood.

And all these fags bitching about remakes in here; you do realize The Lion King is Hamlet animated, right? Good stories are retold, retards. If you don't like it you don't have to watch it.

ITT people who don't know Mufasa was voiced by a black man

lol dong lover xD

LION KANGZ

Atlanta was good. It's mostly leftist but there are some red pills in it

Fucking Christ

It's identity politics, you fucking wannabe leaf

>Live action Lion King

>Live Action

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

It's not only about politics.

Nobody here has an idea who that is. We don't watch cartoons or worship niggers.

You ought to go back to whichever den of niggersuckers you came from.

Gotta make fursuits mainstream

BECAUSE WE FUCKING NEEDS THIS

t. nigger

get off my board

>Gotta make fursuits mainstream

oh god, why does that answer make so much sense?

>projecting
>literally says exactly what I outlined your post

thats not what projecting means.

It's not just English; there's the same story in a whole lot of cultures. Shit's timeless.

Also, Lion King resembled Macbeth more than it did Hamlet.

I don't know why anyone would be obsessed with a mere mortal, but Donald Glover is undoubtedly a very talented actor and musician. If you think otherwise, you're probably some retard NEET who will never do anything of substantive value in his entire life.

Why do we need this?

of course it has to do with politics, (((they))) are going into overdrive pushing an effeminate, degenerate rapper/actor

>black people are best cast in roles depicting themselves as animals.
What an interesting suggestion.0

they like that their beta-nerd culture is being recognized by nigger-senpais

>WE

christ

The hyenas will all be white actors.
Scar will be made to resemble Trump.
screencap this

nailed it.

Perhaps if they like Kipling'ss book so much they would like his other work

Lions are white

This isn't entirely true. They're just reselling old stories that stuck with the last generation to the new generation. It's not entirely a lack of imagination or creativity, it's lack of incentive to release new material that could potentially flop when material from years past could just be remade and is guaranteed to line pockets with millions of dollars. Reminder that Hollywood is a business.

well, it was africa. a savage seems appropriate in a way. still a shit idea from the kikes in hollywood.

>If you think otherwise, you're probably some retard NEET who will never do anything of substantive value in his entire life.

HUUURRRR IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS ACTOR THAT I LIKE YOUR JUST DUMB XDDDDD

fuck off, I don't watch movies for some actor I watch it for the story. I know, it's very hard to grasp but there are people like me out there.

>very talented
He's average at best; in comedy at least. Never listened to his music