>be POTUS
>ask for donations
what

Other urls found in this thread:

go.berniesanders.com/page/content/splash
martinomalley.com/donate/
tedcruz.org/donate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I too find it odd that literally every single politician have the exact same donation layout and continue to accept them long after they're relevant;

go.berniesanders.com/page/content/splash
martinomalley.com/donate/
tedcruz.org/donate/

>Free gibs

Our President is literarily a welfare queen

>every single politician have the exact same donation layout
It's basic webdev to use the libraries/resources available to you. Thats like saying it's odd that every site uses the same reCAPTCHA service.

Is it legal for him to do this?

I dont think its illegal but
yknow
taxes exist

>donating money to a billionaire

literal retardation

Nobody forces anybody to give anything

>be president
>not legal to use government funds for personal vendetta/interests
>create NPO fundraiser
>all donations are tax deductible
>money that would go to taxes are now used for personal vendetta/interests

He is literally taking the taxpayers money to heal his bruised ego.

>implying you haven't already signed up for your $2500 recurring subscription

Is everyone in this thread a retard?

>Trump is not getting a salary as president.
>Trump has already signed up for re-election
Name one candidate ever who hasn't asked for donations when running for office.

tfw the god emperor is actually an ancap

yeah, running for office
But this isnt asking for "running for office" donations
and he decided himself that he didnt want a salary

Why do you hate the fact hes actually asking for money instead of outright nabbing it out of your bank accounts? Jesus christ, calm the fuck down lads

It is "running for office" donations you moron. Typical liberal denying the truth when it's right in front of your face. The left is has literally gone full retard.

?????
go circle that in the image

Why bother, you'll still fucking deny it.

because you are full of shit you leaf

I hope a refugee rapes your mother, Kraut

I'll send him $2500 right now if that makes the wall go up faster

18 posts and yet not one intelligent enough to understand that these donations go into his campaign fund to finance his 2020 run

He's already started campaigning for the next election.

where does it say that?

Look it up Claus. We aren't here to hopld your fucking hand.
Google already fucking exists.
I want to nuke you into oblivion, just so you know.

>Donation screen mentions nowhere next election

How does it feel to know your country will be entirely Islamic by the time you're an old man?

It's the same exact site that was collecting donations for the election you obtuse twat.

That's the fucking problem with liberals. They are too fucking stupid to realize shit on their own. That's why they get so upset about everything Trump says. They listen to the words that he says instead of the meaning behind those words. So as soon as Trump says something un-PC they throw and ape-shit temper tantrum.

please for the love of god circle election/2020/whatever to prove you are right

what a scam

people are actually giving this orange douchebag their hard earn money

I don't have to it's the same site that's been emailing me all fucking election.
Do you have fucking brain damage?

THE WEBSITE LITERALLY SAYS

DONALD

J

TRUMP

FOR

PRESIDENT

HOW CAN YOU BE THIS STUPID AND LIVE IN THE WORLD?

>be president

speak for yourself \#notmypresident

>long after they're relevant

He's the President of the United States, you pants-pooper. How more relevant can a guy get?

He also has another term to win. You should be used to this, Obama campaigned for like 10 years straight.

I got that text from trump this morning too, after asking 25 questions about the media he wanted my email, zip code, and donation amount selected and my answers wouldn't submit unless I paid money and it made me mad

fuck, Deutschlan, Obama used to come to LA all the fucking time to fundraise, and fuck up traffic

It's a scam? Funny seeing as how he got elected and ran a campaign funded by voter donations, you shitbrained finn

Except the election is 4 YEARS in the FUTURE. Trump has 4 years of running the country to impress us with. Even the most pre-emptive campaigning only goes two years in advanced.

so why does the donation screen after the media poll not say that?

It doesn't have to, Dieter. Americans are smarter than Germans and don't need to be told obvious things.

Fuck if I know. I didn't make the damn site. Ask them.

You're a liar and a shill. After you submit your answers the donation page comes up, that doesn't mean that your answers didn't get submitted in fact the page says "THANK YOU FOR TAKING OUR SURVEY"

Why is it that every dribbling retard on Sup Forums decided to come to this thread?

You're a fool if you don't believe the Dems are also prepping their 2020 run right now

I'm about to close the thread and let them sit in the dark.

>ask for donations to help battle media
>"Haha we are giving Trump money for the 2020 election"

The problem is that as far as we can tell, there is no real meaning behind what Trump says. Sure, you can assuming meaning but without making up assumptions about Trump's character it's entirely pointless.

See, this is the trouble with trumpets. They make all these assumptions about what Trump means and completely ignore what Trump actually said and did.

Yep, him winning the next election means beating the media.
He's campaigning against the media. Haven't you read the news?
Did you just wander in here as an uninformed moron who doesn't know how to read the damned news?

All Obama actually did was get donations four 8 years.

Four years*

* retardation...

He could force people by using tax money, how is this bad?

They sure as hell aren't asking for money right now. It's too early and people aren't hyped up for another election.

That's, like, the very definition of corruption. Using money from taxes for personal gain.

Are you a retard? It's the PERFECT time. Liberals are foaming at the mouth at the prospect of getting Trump out of office.

?????

>trying to understand americans

What are you cucks confused about?

Claims to be a billionaire
Begs for scraps from the masses

Claims to be a billionaire
Still no tax returns

I guess im kinda curious if youre from a rural area or a city/what kinda education did you have?

>entire media is against you
>"why is he asking for money guise?"

But that's not what we see. What we see is democrats creating grass roots movements to pester the Republicans to death while gaining popular support.

We don't see them going door to door asking for money for the next election.

Hi, American here. Let me translate:

Liberals never wanted Trump to get into office, and they never thought he would get into office. They tried to find so many loopholes to get him out, such as the change.org petition to make Hillary Clinton president, their eagerness to get Trump impeached, and the fact that they donated to Jill Stein for the presidential recount. Everything that liberals and the media does makes them look bad and the right look sane. Right now is the perfect time for DJT to gather donations, since the left is acting hysterical and more people are converting over to the right.

In short, the left look crazy. People don't want to be associated with them. More people join the right. More people = more potential donators.

shut up, schlomo.
why are you figthing between yourselves?
isn't he giving you your "holy land"?

It amazes me how many tax experts there are in this world. Also, Hillary and Bill have a combined net-worth of 150m, and they used campaign funds for personal use. Why didn't they use their own money for the election?

I think you are saying words but they have no meaning

>We don't see them going door to door asking for money for the next election.
what do you think ground game is

Man, and I typed a well-thought out response, and this is all that you can counter with? Now I understand why your country is so shit.

ok I make my response better
aehhm
You are typing like a lunatic who lost the grip on the real world. You see shadows where there are none. You inflate lies as truths and try to sound like extreme minorities are the majorities of the liberals

>is a fucking toothpaste
>won't be a country in 15 years
keep countersignaling trump mehmet

I think its very telling that your main concern is "looking crazy". You should know that while on the internet and in sitcoms every little thing that makes you weird gets magnified and ridiculed, the world offline is a lot less judgemental. Its important to remember your posting on a vietnamese knitting forum every now and again.

>be POTUS
wrong.

this is bestiality free board. post your orangutan somewhere else like

Because it is completely obvious to everyone who is not retarded.

hmm great. Isnt it nice to lie to people where their money goes to?

Not gonna lie, former cuck here. This is fucking hilarious watching illegal immigrants crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guys take our jobs.

>not understanding what tipping is

Nice meme dude, the Democratic Party is finished. It's split right down the middle and its coalition groups are at war (fags and muslims, blacks and white women, college liberals and corporate elites)

The left is inherently designed to eat itself. They will break away into smaller and smaller chunks until there is nothing left of them. The whole "collectivism" meme only works as far as the "collective" is willing to tolerate a group of people, but that's changing now very fast. During Women's March, many Trans people were bitching that it excluded them, as an example. The Democratic party cannot unite until it becomes more centrist, and throws away leftist Identity Politics.

>German IQ