What is Sup Forums's obsession with Taylor Swift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5wFS6Gnkk4
youtube.com/watch?v=XnbCSboujF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the combination of blonde hair, blue eyes and pic related

Muh beautiful white gurl.

They like women that look like men or little boys. Her ass and tits are so nonexistent it's like their dream boy.

her feet are divine.

I'm pretty sure this ice queen hates everyone who isn't super rich and in her circle.

Protip: she's a dyke

Taylor Swift is the supreme being. She is enormously talented. She is extraordinarily intelligent. She has a gorgeous face. Her body is the ideal female form, an exquisite combination of long, lean, lithe, and delicate. She has the kind of body on a woman you marry because she will be as gorgeous 40 years later as the day you met her.

Me on the right

she browses Sup Forums, she a qt

I ain't obsessed with her.

But she is cute.

Someone post the pic, you know the one

holy shit, I just saw she has a doppelgänger named April Gloria.

really looks like her, damn.

>the world has two taylor swifts

This is the real miss / pol /

THIS
H
I
S

She's a 10 and for a celebrity seems very wholesome. Hasn't gone off the wagon and become some kinda turbo-slut druggie like so many celebrities do. I need a girl like that.

I'd put my dick in at least 2 of her orifices.

But 99% of the girls I meet are either obese and/or hideous, and half the pretty ones are turbo-sluts, amd the other half I assume already have some 200 lb Chad. Sucks being 140 man.

>She is extraordinarily intelligent

kek

Stop it, OP. You're making me feel nostalgic for the days when Sup Forumsacks shitposted Taylor Swift instead of mentally ill crossdressers.

>She is extraordinarily intelligent.

Are you saying that just because her last name is swift?

According to Kek, it's a long & sad story, known only to his inner circle. or so I've heard. Who knows what's the truth these days.... somewhere, a god might have slipped a tear.

Look at these dunces hating on Tay Tay!

JH stands for "jew hater"

She on the spectrum and cute

really ?

where is it from

Check the collage in this post

She should get with Pewdiepie and Make Europeans Great Again

Anyone else /haveheralbums/ here?

is her music good ? i always assumed it was shit

It's pretty generic pop music. I like her face but I don't listen to her music

Of course it's shit. Why else would she be famous?

is she not wearing panties?

>She is extraordinarily intelligent.

shes fucking perfection

fuck

>realises chopsticks are a shit invention made by people who didn't know better

Seems about right.

life is no petting zoo where you can pet bunnies on the head and get a cookie for it. no thanks to the jews, our friends from the forrest.

these are hard times. you have to use the days are given, and there are always to few....

youtube.com/watch?v=g5wFS6Gnkk4

she is

Someone post the pictures of her kissing the black dude and posing with the Jew.

hot, got any more?

well the end with that english cuck made me chuckle

this

post more explicit picture so i can report you and get you banned fucking degenerate scum

Kill yourself.

Most unfunny nigger to ever be on SNL

i think tay tay has the 'tism...

Really only two reasons
>Looks like the ideal Aryan woman
>Might have posted on Sup Forums

>to tits
>no ass
She's got a pretty face, but there's no way I'd ever get with that. I love big fat asses and tits too much

ooga booga

Barron is going to be a handful when he gets older, I can just see it. Hopefully when he grows up he will be a good man and bring in the new age of Kek.

bitch have zero ass

i cant like a girl with no booty

>Trump coerces Barron into forced marriage with TayTay
Muh - dik.

>in her circle
about 9 inches deep im sure

Why does pol forgets about the picture of her with a jew and money on her left breast?

Behead those who use emojis.

Women... God, I hate them so much.

Argentina confirmed nonwhite

D-d-do you have, do you have a-a-autism, Don. jr?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT

Tay tay, along with numerous other high profile celebrities, is an Illuminati transvestite. Hard to believe, I know. But true.

Her popularity here always seemed forced to me. I'm not saying anything, but I have my suspicions.

>might have posted in Sup Forums
Tell me more...

She has the feet of a peasant you utter retard.

>t. Tyrone DeMarcus

I want to cuddle tay tay

that chick is hotter

YOU shit she has more than 18. A FUCK LEAF!

It's always an Amerifat making cuck posts. Always.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

It's the same thing with the circlejerk threads on Sup Forums when IDs were re-implemented.

It's the same handful of people every single day. It's not like they have anything else to do. They truly want to push the agenda that women are leaving in droves for black men.

She's one of us.

Report my dick in you sissy ass, leaft

why is Shia hiding in the corner like a pussy?

Really makes you think who could be behind these posts.

>mad cause white pussy was made for bbc

Cute face but no curves. Not sure why anybody would lust after her.

dont talk to me nasty animal

Yes, I'm sure you'd turn her down if she wanted to fuck you.

she hasn't denied being a fascist yet.

Yeah, Tyrone, every white woman is coming for the low status, low IQ, violent chimp. No please, stop taking all of our good womyn!

ahaha.

no curves is codeword for not a hambeast.

>swastika

She has talent, but she uses it to make extremely generic pop music geared to the lowest common denominator. I don't hate her for it, but it's not my thing.

SHE HAS NO ASS. YOU'RE FUCKING FLAT STANLEY.

>Talented

Her voice is decent at best. The only genre that requires less talent than country and pop do to excel at is rap. She's famous because she's cute, not because she's more talented than other girls.

post feet

Why try when you can print $$?

also post fashy tays pls they are best tay

the hottest thing there is to watch is this video of taylor swift smiling at the camera while answering questions while touring her house. Like seriously I have fapped to this three times already. just her breathing makes me hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=XnbCSboujF4

Gene goddess what the fuck else you retard?

I would fucking KILL to get a woman with her genes.

>On a chan
>Wondering about weird shit

Please. That's the pretty much the norm :)

That's not Leslie Jones

you just gave me a stellar flashback
in kindergarten i made one and sent it to rosie o donnel lmao. my grandma said she had it on the show, she sent me an autographed picture and some koosh ball pencil toppers none of which i have a fucking clue where they are