Is Europe going far right?

Is Europe going far right?

Does this mean another war between Germany and France which will end up killing millions all over he world again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l6AAgdBgf_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You needn't far right to have another war between Germany and France.

>table of hate

kek Le Pen Wilders and Frauke would be considered center left in the USA

It's hopefully going to be a return to nation state governance rather than supranational federalism. We won't get another European war though because this time we have outside enemies in the form of Islamic regimes in the Middle East. Plus new right is more concerned with good relations with traditional enemies such as Russia and curbing excesses of internal enemies.

Wut would even happen in a war between those two? Haven't they been spending all their money on social programs?

It would literally be throwing rocks & virtue signaling each other to death via civil war.

Economically maybe, but Wilders literally want to close all mosques and ban the Quran.

Only economically

Le Pen want to ban simple veil and kippa in the fucking street dude ...

>implying any of these jokers are actually gonna get elected

Wilders is an economic retard and wants to ban books and is hardly socially conservstive. There are other anti immigration parties

>There are other anti immigration parties
name one that isn't a meme party

Sgp

No the ownership over the new rightwing european countries will be claimed by the same (((people))).

>literal theocrats

So? We could use some moral strengthening. What, you are afraid they will bring back traditional marriage?

We can only hope, British friend :')

Can't wait to save Europe for the third time in like a hundred years. It's gonna be fun.

Two Voices - Dutch hipster woman

Two Voices - hipster guy

Nice.

She has a sister living in Germany.

This only makes sense. There is no escape.

>french "men"

That's pretty leftist

no war only economic cooperation, competition and borders tighter than juncker's liver

Theocracy is the best form of governemnt

He said non-meme parties

Excuse me?

Sgp is the only conservative Party
REEEEEE

Shadilay brothers.

Let us hope that KEK wills Geert and Le Pen and the German lesbian haircut lady to win.

>SGP ain't a meme!
They are a meme. I have no idea how they're still surviving to this point when all they're biggest fall-back-on is the bible.
>moral strengthening
if you think that the SGP and their theocratic direction is gonna be morally strengthening to anyone other than the elderly, you are a retard.

limiting immigration makes you hitler here

and there

>kippa
whats that?

yes
france will send all it's muslims to germany, where they will be embraced.
within 1.5 generations, germany will be in shambles and france will DEUS VULT into germany

The little jewish hat

>Not even being a conservative
Gtfo libshit

based

Whore, kike and pro-circumcision cuckoldress
>far right

Isn't Wilders pro jew?

I don't think it's far right. It's something else. I can't describe it very well. Maybe a sense of patriotism? I don't know.
Without doubt, there's a happening brewing.
There's massive anti EU movement in Italy and France. Also Netherlands.
Our country must trigger article 50 before the end of March. And then it will take up to two years to untangle ourselves from that shit of the EU.

The Germans are the EU. They control it. This fucking German hegemony must be smashed.
The Germans have a self destructive leaning. They want to destroy themselves and take us with them.

NO FUCKING CHANCE. I want all the countries of Europe to have strong borders.
I don't mind some police or border guard examining my passport. It takes a minute and prevents drug smuggling, human trafficking, criminals zipping about.
My family live in New Zealand. At Wellington airport I need no visa. They just look at my passport. It literally takes seconds. I transit through Singapore.
They also check my passport. Easy; just a few seconds to make a check.

OPEN BORDERS IS A SHIT.

Far right is just a media buzzword to suppress the will of the people. Most so called far right people are affable and don't do any crime or bombings or rape.

It's the people the media defend who do that.

he is half jewish

He's a literal kike

It really depends on how retarded Germans are.

Then we're fucked

Enjoy your future Russian overlords

>ban kippa
No fucking way...she wouldnt mess with the jews

It's 4D chess, she is controlled

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

she qouted the law. like a green politician did one month earlier. there was no shitstorm somehow. wonder why.

interdesting video on that topic, sadly only in german.

youtu.be/l6AAgdBgf_A