Whites are empathetic

>whites are empathetic
>golden kek

Which race killed eachother over petty feudal squabbles for two millenia? Which race sacked Constantinople, their own Christian ally, by accident?

Which race genocided 200,000,000 Natives with guns, germs and steel?

Which race starved and drove 100,000,000's of Hindus to poverty?

Which race killing 6 gorillion in the Holocaust?

Which race killed almost 100,000,000 of its own in two World Wars?

Which race tried to turn all of China into opium addicted coolies?

Which race brought Asian workers by boat contracts to build their railroads and SHOT the workers when it came time to pay them?

Which race colonized Africa and enslaved tens of millions?

Which races created the devices that polluted and overpopulated the entire world? Killing trillions of animals, wreaking havoc on the ozone layer, and creating a climate catastrophe that tens of future generations will have to clean up?

Which race is hated by everyone, even their own women?

Which race has more empathy again?

Whites are evil. You are a worm infection upon the bowels of Mother Earth. That is why she is doing her best to make you go extinct.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/xT9DPon2DwlSdeC9wc/giphy.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tha joos lel

>Whites are evil. You are a worm infection upon the bowels of Mother Earth.

The most successful people are usually also the most evil people. We killed each other so much that when it was time to kill others, we were already *that* good at it.

>germs

>200,000,000 natives
U fokin wot?

HAHHA Those fucking numbers. If we had killed so many, there would be not a single non white individual left back then.

Havent seen Gun germs and Steel mentioned by the cucks for a while now, OP has been loosing for quite some time now so dont be too mean to him

For the newfags gun germs and steel is a book written by a jew that states the reason whites have a great civilization and nigs dont is because Africans didnt have access to beasts of burden that could be domesticated, which is clearly a load of jewish horse shit (pun intended and pic related)

It is estimated that between 80-100 million native people may have been killed as as result of the diseases which swept through North and South America.

A Spanish priest by the name of Bartolomé de las Casas wrote in the mid 16th century that he estimated that his countrymen had killed 40 million natives.

1491: New Revelations of the Americas Before Columbus by Charles Mann

It's because non-whites are hardier and more virile. Most of us don't die of skin cancer from 5 minutes in the sunlight.

Which race helps nigger countrys?
Which race invented every item you use daily?
Which race invinted modern medicine?
which race invinted electricity?
etc.

Yeah fuck whites

Btw african salves were sold by niggers so yeahh,
what have nigger race done? invinted house from cow shit and ask for refuuge in europe?

white people are the best you brainwashed fuck! We are compassionate and helped more in history than you will ever know you fucking shill. I'll have you know I love my white men and you can eat shit. Never would i come near a black guys dick, they're fucking disgusting. That'd be like beastiality, fucking a monkey. You're degenerate scum op.

With those numbers sounds like a good start.

Much more left to do though.

Whited overpopulated earth?

ok we will fix that :)
*drops 10000 atomic bombs on africa and detroet*
ur welcome nigger cunt :)

go away nigger

butthurt nigger alarm

Holy CTR, batman.

saged and hidden.

>Which race has more empathy again?
Whites of course, because if they had no empathy, there weren't any non-whites left on Earth by this day. All races known for practicing slavery or scorched earth tactics, but whites are only ones who bothered to abolish these things.
Also, can you remind me which culture is the source of such movement as humanism?

Oh look it's another shitskin faggot visits Sup Forums and present non-argument and his talking points instead episode.

Also niggers are violent, they act upon impulse. White people plan it out. We're successful. Our men are smart and know how to kill. Niggers kill and get killed. We kill and keep killing.

>Breaks your spine
>Puts a bandaid on it
>"I am an empathetic, compassionate human bean!"

The Chinese?

You're welcome.

OMG such hardier people :D:D:D
dont die from skin cancer (clap clap clap)

U die from hangings and bullets in your body :))

>Implying humans are empathetic

haha this goy
is a good goy
nice posts

White violence is organized and has a reason behind it.

Black violence is random and brought out by practically nothing.

Do not keep backing us into a corner we will have to fight our way out of. You will regret it.

Agree
white men are better soldiers than niggers, we have tactics and we have better endurenc and harder morale

>dude everyone was a peace loving hippie before le evul whyte ppl

>hardier
>killed by the flu

Lol

> all scientific, infrastructure, and military advancements ware in white cultures
>Allows all other cultures in to advance themselves.
>all other countries that are non-whites are incapable of advancing because they are constantly fighting each other over stupid shit.

Feels great to be white because we are right

xD

Who were the people that started the Sengoku Jidai?

Who were the people that started the Warring States Era?

Who were the people that annihilated a whole country over the death of one person?

Who were the people that had the largest empire on earth?

Who were the people that were busy smashing bones and beating each other with sticks and complain about having schools and things they could never make?

Who were the people that are portrayed as flower-smellers when they smashed each others heads with rocks and didn't bother to build a road?

Wow
Whites are truly a master race

REEEEEEEEEEEE stop bringing up basic history

Whites are empathetic to other whites, and that's all we need to be, Niggers show no signs of a moral compass even to their own kind so I don't consider them worthy of my empathy.

OP any comments now? :)

I love being white
and not
a filthy kike
like op
you will PAY
someday

The only major ethnic group that known for never breaking someone's spine is African negroes who are too dumb for that (yet not too dumb for breaking each other spines). They would have been probably went extinct by now if white race werent spenting vast amounts of resources to feed and heal them.

80-100 million is 200 million you twat

If we weren't empathetic, we wouldn't have open borders, etc. Countless races did similar things that we did(though not as successfully as us), but didn't fell guilty at all.

The fact that we feel pity for others is our biggest flaw. I don't see Japan or China letting in million of African blacks, they are wise not to do this.

Too busy making more threads :^)

Funny that I have a higher verbal IQ than you whites despite being a non-white

Evil cannot become manifest without the power to make it so. Any race with the amount of power the whites had would cause just as much evil, if not more. The difference has historically been power, not moral corruption.

btw

more

THIS MAKES ME SO MAD!!!
I will fuck all white men and have all of their babies out of my white vag to prevent white GENOCIDE!!!
I hate all of you niggers and brownies
FUCK OFF!!!
fuck me whiteys

>affermative action IQ test
>Am ah smart? Shiiiiieeet

Jude tend to have verbal IQ higher than white. Problem is other parts of their brains is not that good, they ar incapable of any creativity.

Typical whiteys

can't figure out the truth even if it's right in your face

media.giphy.com/media/xT9DPon2DwlSdeC9wc/giphy.gif

Lmao I seriously hope you don't think a non-white USA will be a successful country on any level, you will be the reason we fall.

>Has IQ
>Posts a chart that lumps Hispanics of all different races, white, mestizo, black, and asian in one group

Bullshit

So why are you all so desperate to live with us if we're so terrible?

> Killed by disease

Take a Latvian verbal IQ test then. I'll put my money on him.

You should probably stop using your white invented computer, on the white invented internet using white invented electricity in your country started by whites and go to whatever country of origin your ancestors came from. Only make sure to not use a white invented automobile or white invented aeroplane to get there.

ahaha ur cool babe :D

wanna chat on snapchat about burning niggers?

LOL DIFFERENT century lol u dumbass

>nigger cut off other niggers hand and ate it
>happens on a daily basis in Sub-Saharan Africa
>white traveler deocuments those gruesome acts
>FFW to 2017
>YO NIGGA THAT CRaCKER CUT OFF THAT NIGGA'S HAND
>[monkey sounds]

Oh yeah and the chinese despise Blacks and treat them as you treat animals. Documentation: Empire of Dust

xD

I need to know her name. Anyone?

STFU, do you think niggers, chugs, AZNs, and sand niggers were just getting along peacefully. No, they were fucking killing and enslaving each other in wars. Every race is guilty.

The only reason we're not still fighting wars over land is because America has the strongest military and we don't want countries to take over other countries any more.

I'd love to put entire Africa and musliland under heavy quarantine and let nature sort things out.

Don't know her name but I have a larger pic of her.

>Every white is guilty for crimes they didn't commit
Sins of the father is not an argument. By your fucktarded logic every race is evil as fuck. Look at all the tribal murder, rape, ect. in Africa. Wew lad all blacks must be guilty of raping children and murdering innocents...

We didn't know what the flu was back then. Scouts and early explorers spread the diseases, which they had become immune to, to the natives.

Around the time medical knowledge was very limited. People still believed the causes of illness stemmed from bad air, bad food, or something supernatural. The Europeans had just as good an explanation for the smallpox as the Natives.
The natives began fighting against the Europeans once they believed the arrival of the Europeans caused their misfortune. The Europeans defended themselves and fought back, eventually leading to a mutual distrust and even open agression.

Only hindsight allows us to blame the Europeans for unwittingly spreading deadly sickness across two continents.
They didn't know they were committing genocide, and neither could any other person in the world have know at the time.

>It's because non-whites are hardier and more virile. Most of us don't die of skin cancer from 5 minutes in the sunlight.

But as soon as it gets just a little chilly you start getting shingles.

well when someone has a lot of power they have the ability to carry out these things. i bet if niggers had the same power the earth would be much worse. niggers act on impulse, unlike whites who plan it out.

nigger spotted

germans =/= the white race