Tfw 4 weeks later and still no wall

>tfw 4 weeks later and still no wall
>travel ban cucked by courts
>flynn was a russian spy
Who else #regretvotingfortrump here?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well he sure as hell is not my president

Me.
Press F to pay respects to Drumpf's chances of being a good President.

>concern trolling
>immediate sage

I second this, and OP is a faggot.

I third this. OP is a traitorous faggot.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

to be honest.... trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

>a ~1900 mile wall to be built in 4 weeks
>the wall is currently be built while he is trying to get congress to gib full support
Fuck off shill

we made a huge mistake guys

Stop bashing (((Trump)))!
Now.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Hi CTR

are these threads ironic satire? trump is the god emperor and is doing a fine job battling the relentless kike shills.

Would you rather have a Russian spy as your president or a Saudi one?

Agreed.

I am team /hilldawg/ now

Right here brother

I used to think fascism would be cool but Trump's disgusting regime has totally changed my mind

nice fake concern troll post
k sharia blue
fuck off leaf
Go fuck yourselves, shills. Your globalist agenda has been put on hold. CTR/Sharia blue/Ministry of Truth die in a fire

>Your globalist agenda has been put on hold

lol no it hasn't

Don't have to choose. Trump is both and more!

>leaf

We were too kind to the German "people" after the two world wars you started.

Same. I wish I voted for Hillary. We could have had gender equality and saved millions of refugees by now.

Please enlighten me with your political views leaf. Hillary would have been much much worse.

True, Germans are cucked. A bit of ethnic cleansing would've helped. Thanks for nothing America, now Europe is ruined, again.
Even the (((Trump Administration))) is better than )))Merkel(((.

>Germany started ww2
Nice meme, but you've been found out, Anglo

much worse for your billionaire globalist owners cause she would have raised their taxes

>Hillary hypothetically raises taxes on the rich and dictates tax legislation
>meanwhile has ties to off-shore shell companies solely for the purpose of evading taxes

Hillary couldn't relate to the common citizen any more than Trump. She is a nefarious liar. At least Trump's dirty laundry is out in the open. Hillary's was [deleted].

Fuck, you billionaire globalist cucks really are cucked beyond belief. Your billionaire globalist hero Trump hasn't paid income taxes in 20 years, meanwhile Hillary pays a pretty high tax rate every year. They used to call that patriotism.

Now in right wing retard land, treason is Americanism.

>Hillary couldn't relate to the common citizen any more than Trump.

Hillary released decades of tax returns, your Russian hero? Nothing.

>rooting out spies
>people think it looks bad

I don't know why i even voted for him. Sup Forums tricked me into thinking he wasn't racist. Now you can just look at the Muslim-ban

>1 post by this id

>Hillary isn't owned by billionaires

hahahaaha you leaf people, man...

>your Russian hero
>Russian

And who are we citing here, the "insider" who reported this info to CNN? The FBI didn't find ANYTHING.

Just cause Trump is, doesn't mean Hillary is. Is that what you thought?

>this much denial

You're obviously a Russian shill. No American could be this cucked.

Russian jets are strafing your ships, Russian shy ships are off your coast, Putin is laughing at you.

Are American right wing retards seriously this cucked?

Who do you work for? Your disinfo and ready to go images are almost a giveaway

Don't give up my MAGA friends!!! The left is on the attack so we need to fight back & stop there counterattack!

Attack!!!! D:

>>flynn was a russian spy

>>travel ban cucked by courts
Just wait until some attack happens anywhere in the west.

And if something happens in america you literally know who to blame now.

I'm an American patriot.

Nice to meet you Vladimir.

The wall's going to take years.

The courts can make all the rulings they want. They can't emforce them without the help of the cops. The cops back Trump.

Yes because not having a a wall is worse than having hittlery RIGHT?
NOT

Oh no not 4 weeks, that's so much worse than the 5 years it'd take for hillary or obama to do half that kind of effort and even then there would be two and a half world wars to deal with

Keep pushing that "B-but the Russians" narrative

Lol you suck at this Vlad.

Trump fired Flynn.

>American patriot
>leaf

pick one

>lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators
long life there

>Hillary isn't owned by muslim billionaires

ftfy

she isn't

Trump is in debt to muslim billionaires. That's why he didn't even put Saudi Arabia on the ban list.

thank you for the sharing the blue

it took Obama almost 8 years to get obama care passed and implemented...
It took one month for President Trump to destroy it.

Hmm Bernie supporters confuse me.

When Bernie says

We should opt out of the TPP
We should cancel Obamacare
We should renegotiate NAFTA
We should be pro-LGBT
We should help the rust belt and stop exporting jobs

They cheer

But when Trump does those 5 things the first week in office.

HE IS HITLER!

Anybody seen the SP500 and Nasdaq lately? All time highs with forecasts brighter than ever with tax cuts coming.

i legitimately hope youre getting paid for this shit

Building a case to clean house.
Left is gonna get dry fucked.
Stay the course fine gentlemen of Sup Forums

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear code

>ya'll should really stop being lazy.
Is it a union job?

Not gonna lie, former nuclear code supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching codes crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Trumps.

>flynn is a russian spy

Not gonna lie, former zur'gon supporter here this is fucking hilarious watching zur'gon losing the xeycons support and breaking the black dome. But in all seriousness we can't let this dun get his claws on the star keys

I love this meme

To be honest.... trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.
Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Clinton foundation received tens of millions in donations from muslim billionaires, from just about radical muslim shithole in the middle east

>Scott Pruitt to head EPA

I didn't want clean drinking water anyway. PRAISE KEK

well you pouting like a mousy nerdy little bitch ain't gonna win trump's bitch ass the election. That motherfucker appeals to mousy nerdy bitches like you, doesn't he?
America was never great you mousy bitch. You forgot about them eight years of the bush administration. thats ok though, I expect nonetheless of a brainless, fearful, angry nerdy bitch like you . I don't love Hillary but I hate Donald trump. it is obvious why the only people that are trump supporters are uneducated, angry retarded bitches like you.
Your next president will be Hillary Clinton you nerdy bitch. Now go suck on Donald trump's crusty dick, hold his tie and take that nerdy eye patch with you

Hi CTR! Say hi to Brock for me!

What pasta is this?

If you don't have your own clean natural source of water you are no better than a subhuman anyway.

He should turn the nuclear codes over to Ted Cruz for now.

Well listen here... You're bluffing and only spewing hot air from that so called "brain" of yours, when in fact it's nothing but a little tiny pea. Your empty threats won't lead to nothing to be pretty honest. Also, you "act" tough on here, yet your entire page is filled with memes, something that a "tough guy" wouldn't have plastered all over the place. What are you, 10? Have you been brainwashed by that tyrant too? Seems like you're nothing but a racist little brat that needs to be slapped in the face with reality, because racism doesn't get you nowhere except in trouble. Do you think that you actually have rights to call people that you don't even know racist names and all? I'll tell you right now that you don't have any rights to do such a thing. So why don't you just take you insensitive behavior and go somewhere else with it, like to your mother and father? I'm sure that once they hear what you've been calling other people, they'll never forgive you.

Kek

I knew it, liberals are still winning. Fuck this shit. I wish trump would do something big like ban all spic nations.

Obama care was passed in one year and he lost congress the year after.

>Flynn did anything illegal, versus just being stupid about telling Pence

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html

what has trump done for lgbt people

Nice meme
My God CTR/Sharia Blue is in full force lately

hes gonna kill them.

that doesn't sound very pro-lgbt to me

why would he be pro fags?

The wall is coming, the great wall in china wasnt built in a day and neither was rome.

did you even read the post i was replying to initially?

im not gonna read a post I don't have to.

It could've been 1000x worse. We could've had Hillary...

regret status: 0%

watching the left put their stupidity on full display is the gift of this election. The jews, niggers, fags, et al had a good run, but it is over.

At this point in his presidency, Obama already passed a massive stimulus program that put Americans back to work and saved America from a 2nd Republican Great Depression.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

ladies and gentlemen, Sup Forums

I love Trump and what his doing, Simple as that.

I fourth this. OP should be shot by AIDS infested nigger cocks.

by this stage in 2009 Obama got his congress to deliver him a $700 billion stimulus bill and he signed it

trump is crying and failing to get 20 billion for a wall

cucked by paul ryan, pathetic!

republicans are great at bitching about things, because they're whiny little bitches like that, but they are absolute shit at governing

APFELTRAMPFSTRUDELS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

DLERMPF IS OGRE!

FRUMF IS DANONE!

Op a faggot. Digits will confirm

You mean he kicked the can down the road. All of that stimulus is borrowed money with interest. How much has been paid back? Not a fucken cent. It's called a bubble nigger!

>soros
Soros himself had tremendous influence over Hillary. Is this guy funding or in any way supporting cultural marxist groups

Goldman sachs gave a lot of money to Hillary and forbid employees from donating to trump. It's not just a about being against anyone that works for goldman sachs, its about politcal donations influencing policy