What are Jews?

What are Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RghZHGSmFq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>

Who is a Jew?

One can most easily tell a Jew by his nose. The Jew nose is bent at its point. It looks like the number six. We call it the Jew six. Many Aryans also have bent noses. But their noses bend upwards, not downwards. Such a nose is an eagle nose.

"Right!" says the teacher. "But the nose is not the only way to recognize a Jew..."

One can also recognize a Jew by his lips. His lips are usually puffy. The lower lip often protrudes. Jew eyelids are mostly thicker and more fleshy than ours. One can tell from his eyes that he is a deceitful person.

They often have a low, slanting forehead, a receding forehead. Many criminals have such a receding forehead.

Jews often have an unpleasant sweetish odor. If you have a good nose, you can smell the Jew.

are these even real

Our rullers

Judaism is basically a program that keeps Jews loyal to other Jews and the cause. Other people flounder and die because they aren't doing the same thing.

what is the cause?

“Here, kid, I have some candy for you. But you have to come with me...”

Israel, Jewish power (wealth, influence, control, etc.), spreading their religion to those deemed worthy, etc.

white

#Zydokomuna

soulless golems

youtube.com/watch?v=RghZHGSmFq8

a plague in human form.

>what is a nigger

i thought we were the golems

Interesting question. I think we should answer by first answering what are not jews. Trees for instance, are not jews. This imageboard is not jews. There are many things that are not jews. Ask yourself "am I jews?" Perhaps you are. Perhaps you are not. Until we can answer this existential question, we can not know "what are jews," for if we are not jews, are there really jews at all?

Found the kike

The devil. The synogogue of Satan.

handy chart:

Yes they are.

None of the above.

Let us discuss what is Jewish. Communism is Jewish. Rap music is Jewish. Russian Oligarchy is Jewish. Jewing is Jewish.

That's why we don't like Jews.

miserable litle piles of secrets, but enough talk... have at you!

hes right actually.

jews are our masters.

Cuck.