might wanna post a link for the lazy ones

twitter.com/AJ/status/832743755098632192

danke

try again if this thread doesn't work put

Bumping to rek some kikes

Bump. Cant stand this self righteousness

bump fuck these people

Voted. Fuck these left-leaning traitors

I don't use Twitter but what's curious to me is the guy is like let the public decide ask the public but aren't his followers the only one gonna see that or the retweets since Twitter's actively censoring pro Trump tweets

its all public on twitter. when you add someone's handle on twitter, it makes sure they personally can see the tweet.

Takei was just the practice run. Now this is out moment of glory.

>I don't use Twitter but what's curious to me is the guy is like " let the public decide! ask the public! " but aren't his followers the only ones that are gonna see that or the retweets since Twitter's actively censoring pro Trump tweets?

Eveeryone can see it, but that tweet is gonna be the most visible/exposed/whatever to his followers

Possible data mining operation. Careful.

Yeh so Trump sees it personally and all his limp dick followers do so obviously the poll is gonna be one sided, is my point.

Bump

>10k votes already
>it just started
>everyone following trump is pro-trump
it obviously reached an anti-trump faggot like you, so whats your point

These are great. Even if the post authors take them down and cry victim. You see, these polls always start out the same way.

The author posts a popular opinion within his milieu the poll goes a certain predicted way. Eventually, thanks to the open nature of the internet the poll reaches a larger external social environment and the numbers start to reflect the medium of both groups. The larger the external social environment the poll is exposed to the more reflective of reality it becomes.

Now this may seem like common sense by try to imagine this picture from inside the initial social circle. In these cases the original polling base is too caught up in emotion to realize that their views may not actually be what the majority of people believe. However, you have to remember that all these people with followers have a rather large base of people that only subscribed to them because they were in a TV show they once watched, on the news, ect. These people are fairly rational and level headed. They aren't consumed with identity politics because they have a wife, 3 kids, and a career that needs constant management.

They listen. Many will not be able to pick up on the mechanics of the changing poll results, but if these people are subscribed to more than one famous personality and they see these results constantly normalizing they begin to realize just how crazy some of these view points are.

Done

Just scrolled through this guys feed. What the fuck? Does he literally just tweet at trump all day long? Why are liberals so autistic?

Vote, you autists

This guy has way less followers than George, and a longer voting window....

>"the public" means my bubble of followers

Bump

Come on! Get it up!

Fuck out of here kraut shill
>implying we give a fuck about (((twitter)))
>implying they don't have shill bots

Following the guy not Trump you asshat, I assume Trump's followers won't see it unless Trump retweets it.

You yanks are thick

FYI this is my point.

Why the fuck would we waste our time and validate this faggot by voting on his twitter poll.

Assuming I understood how twitter works, the vote results are only important when combine with the likes/retweets and even then it took me 15min to find a twitter bot

>have to sign up to twater to vote
Fuck you, shill.

Share this poll with some Trump supporters that have a large following on twitter.

There's so many who do that. They're literally so angry about Trump that they need to do something, anything, to release some of their impotent rage, or they will legitimately break down, and that thing is spamming and virtue signalling on Trump's' twitter.

Voted option 2. Cheers.

twitter.com/AJ/status/832743755098632192

bumb

voted

Bumpin.

Now at 84-16

>muh liberal follower vote against drumpf, drumpf BTFO

Wow... It really toasted my almonds

Voted, looking forward to seeing how it looks in 5 days

We lost, give it up Sup Forums

We were never gonna win that one. Meme magic has abandoned us. Pepe won't deliver us from evil.

83-17

Bump, death to twitter

Texas is right. It's a twitter Sup Forums, why do you guys care so much?

This is bait.