RIGHT WING TWITTER SQUAD

To all members of the RWTS, please start spreading this:

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms?source_location=minibar

Cling it to all posts of J.K. Rowling, people will pick up on it and she will see it eventually. Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms?source_location=minibar
twitter.com/MarcusAur14/status/833047799944138752
twitter.com/Sintypitch/status/833049795392593921
change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2016
gatestoneinstitute.org/8663/germany-migrants-rape
gatestoneinstitute.org/7557/germany-rape-migrants-crisis
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/cologne-is-every-day-europes-rape-epidemic/news-story/e2e618e17ad4400b5ed65045e65e141d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get in here faggots

selfbump

LETS DO IT GERMANy, ILL GET ON WITH MY BLACK TWITTER ACCOUNT

I try to create a new Twitter account and I got banned just for uploading a Pepe as my avatar. I don't tweet, rt or fav anything... kek

Fake news plasters this bitches pic everywhere bc she is constantly sniping at Trump and conservatives. Im so sick of it.

I fucking love this gif my dear Swedebro

That´s why we will expose her hypocrisy.

Yeah that won´t work. Use a subtle meme or no meme at all. And remember to put #jk_rowling in the tweet.

German people are so suicidal, it's crazy.

>Implying this shit isn´t being pushed on us by the kikes
They are nowhere as active as in Germany, made possible by the Besatzungsmacht.

Fuck this heretic, get in here guys

Brap?
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Pathetic attempt at damage control by Pottercunt

Just tell me what I should copypast and reply to her. I am lazy.

@jk_rowling Joanne, check out this petition! 4200 signatures reached since yesterday. To all fans, spread the word! change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms?source_location=minibar

Also, you might want to like this post / reply to it to get it to the top.

>@jk_rowling Joanne, check out this petition! 4200 signatures reached since yesterday. To all fans, spread the word! change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms?source_location=minibar

twitter.com/Sintypitch/status/833049795392593921

Liked and replied. Hope enough others will follow your example.

we need alt right twitter bots, like taytay remakes

this is not tay im so sad

PLS BOSS WHO DAT ASS BELONG TO PLISSS?

You better stay where you are, parasite. You heard that? No gibs and no white womenz for you! You no come to Germany!

Isn't it obvious?
>J.K. Rowling

She wish, this is her (a friend shot the photo)

Signed

Quick reminder to everyone with a twitter account to tweet this:
>@jk_rowling Made a petition for J.K. Rowling. 4200 signatures reached since yesterday. To all fans, spread the word! change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

Or to simply retweet and like this:

>You better stay where you are, parasite.
kek
Nigger you think I want anything to do with your cucked country? White women? If you weren't illiterate you would know that not all Middle Easterners are niggers, you just want to believe that because you enjoy black cocks in your blondes asses, keeps me laughing everytime I hear a bunch of sand niggers teared a 12 year-old blonde german pussy apart then ripped her in half. I got enough thicc white ass here faggot, including mine. Get some knowledge about Levantines faggot.

>PLS BOSS WHO DAT ASS BELONG TO PLISSS?
Confirmed sandnigger. You aren´t fooling anyone with your LARPing. Keep sucking brown cock while i enjoy white pussy in my country. We will soon hunt your kind in the streets, you are lucky that you stayed where you are. Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

>liking ass=sand nigger
>he had the pic on his HDD
>Hmmmm

>i enjoy white pussy in my country.
Or you're browsing Sup Forums with those hot chicks right now right?

>We will soon hunt your kind in the streets
From what I hear it looks like German blondes ages 5 to 90 are the ones getting hunted in the streets, just be careful not to let your mother wear a short skirt outside of the house, or even inside actually, you never know.

>Do the world a favor and kill yourself.
Don't worry about me, I'm living perfectly fine, just be careful not to celebrate Christmas or any non-Muslim holiday in any mall or outdoor venue, you never know when the sand nigger truck might come and turn you and your German family into burgers right in the middle of Berlin.

>thinking i meant the fact that he likes ass and not the fact that he writes like a mentally challenged melanine enriched faggot
Sandnigger confirmed 2.0

Also, here is a list of terror attacks in your country in 2016:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2016

Its pretty long, don´t you think? The amount of terror attacks in Germany was... 1. Because we actually have a functioning police. I am looking forward to you and your family being raped and beheaded with rusty machetes by snackbars. Now go worship a pedophile and suck your fathers dick because you can´t find a girl, you fucking disgrace.

>Ignoring everything and pretending I mean terror attacks specifically.
gatestoneinstitute.org/8663/germany-migrants-rape

gatestoneinstitute.org/7557/germany-rape-migrants-crisis

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/cologne-is-every-day-europes-rape-epidemic/news-story/e2e618e17ad4400b5ed65045e65e141d

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

Hmmmm
It's okay, don't cry. Keep thinking I'm a Muslim and that my life is bad if it helps..

Br-

low energy ass

This.