/SDG/ Social Democracy General - Make Europe Great Again edition

As the defeat of Wilders in Netherlands and Le Pen in France, and the victory of Martin Schulz in Germany will prove: The tides are turning. Europe is on the rise again and will claim it's rightful spot among the superpowers.

Meanwhile, Trump's protectionists economic policies will weaken the US, and the European Union will be the leader of the free world.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EmhC3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This meme is bad and you should feel bad
>>>/leftypol/

GTFO , shill. You can't force meme magic. DEUS KEK is not on your side.

I think this meme is some smart German neonazi LARPing trying to generate hatred of the Jews.

It is working.

F for respects

kek

reminder:
to type
>sage
into
Options
field.

Stop the shills ,fuck the cucкs

This is actually pretty sad, how are you being paid for shilling for this degenerate?

The word on the street is that there are huge numbers of ordinary voters in Holland, France, and Germany who regularly lie about their views in public (quiety) while they 'do the right thing' in private.
>pic related

Honestly, people on Reddit, Twitter and Facebook have already given in to the Schulz meme. It hurts to say, but meme magic somehow worked on Schulz.

It has become obvious that KEK blessed this guy, and the best we can do is to accept the blessings of KEK and meme this guy into office. KEK wants chaos, and we shall provide chaos.

KEK wills it.

>Reddit, Twitter and Facebook
>It hurts to say
>meme magic somehow worked on
>Schulz meme
>KEK wills it.

kys. shill detected

oc

Kek
>I are the kikest

keep living in denial, my brother. Meme magic is real, and it has abandoned the AfD, just look at what is happening between Frauke and Björn Höcke

>Muh Shy voters

AfD polls between 6-11%. Even if half of all their voters are shy that's just pathetic.

>Meme magic is real,
Yep.

But is not gonna work out for gommies and ((skypes)) like you

FUCK MARTIN SHULZ

HIDE PROPAGANDA THREAD

IGNORE GERMAN SHILLS

HIDE PAID SHILL THREADS

DONT LISTEN TO THEM

Fuck socdem cucks and fuck schulz

>we communist now!!! Sup Forums BTFO by our cringe "memes"!
>fuck you and fuck off /reddit/
>look we 2-3 samefagging shills spam the same faggotry every day!!! our forced meme is working!!! Sup Forums BTFO!!!
>fuck off /reddit/
>we triggered Sup Forums!!!
>fuck off /reddit/

Literally every SPD shill thread.

Nice work, user. Would you please share the background image so I can use it. I think she's even hotter than the woman in green.
>thank you for your cooperation

discord.gg/EmhC3

But it does work. Look at all the new members that joined the SPD because of Schultz, look at the recent polls of the SPD, look how freightened Merkel suddenly is at the prospect of losing power.

If that is not KEK's doing, I don't know what is. Besides, the AfD has obviously been cursed by KEK, as their meme magic does not work at all.

(digits)
(no digits)

got cucкed

>AfD polls between 6-11%. Even if half of all their voters are shy that's just pathetic.

I think the actual number of 'normal' German voters inclined to cast a 'Shy Vote' for the AfD is actually quite high. Maybe over 20%. Possibly even higher in the former East Germany. We'll see.

Never trust the polls. HuffPo had Hillary's chances of winning on November 8th at 98.2%. NYT had her at nearly 93%. And so on. It was fake news all around.

>Europe being a super power
hahahahahahaha good luck catching up to the United States you fucking krauts with your broom training.