Happening: China suspends North Korean coal imports, striking at regime’s financial lifeline

>BEIJING — China will suspend all imports of coal from North Korea until the end of the year, the Commerce Ministry announced Saturday, in a surprise move that would cut off a major financial lifeline for Pyongyang and significantly enhance the effectiveness of U.N. sanctions.

>Coal is North Korea’s largest export item, and also China’s greatest point of leverage over the regime.

washingtonpost.com/world/china-suspends-north-koreas-coal-imports-striking-at-regimes-financial-lifeline/2017/02/18/8390b0e6-f5df-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?utm_term=.548128bbef74

I wonder what deal Trump and Xi made..

They want to force NK to invade the south. When America assets will be deployed and therefore monitored, they will strike.

I'm sure the string of U.S. military bases that surround coastal China had nothing to do with it

Don't under estimate nk they are very strong. Trust me

For some reason I think of NK as not having many trading relationships. Does this starve the North Korean?

>North Korea couldn't singlehandedly-destroy China in a week
TOP KEK CHINESE PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us true Koreans are ITCHING for a war with China. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Chinese soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the traitors and other low songbun races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Chinese pig shit they see. When Best Korea's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

After the Soviets collapsed they were completely fucked.

> as if everyone wouldn't immediately defect

North Koreans were already starving before this

Isn't this a good thing? I mean less black people the better right?

oh thats easy to solve, they will just raise imports from russia who for some reason harbors north korean government agents who run north korean slave labor camps to produce goods

USA agrees to stop fucking around in Syria
Russia agrees not to fuck around in NK

Obviously most of the Chinese pigs will indeed defect to North Korea.

They will make good laborers for glorious Korea and help us rebuild false Korea after the Leader expels the capitalist imperial aggressors and unifies the peninsula.

not happening

Yes Whita Pigu, Fight the North Koreans! We'll just keep making or islands.

What would happen if the US just barely supported South Korea? SK kinda hates the US presence, but they still need to sell phones. China doesn't want the US stomping around.

So...why would we intervene?

NK is bizarrely resilient for a dirt-poor police state, so I actually don't think it'll fall apart as a result of this

However, if I had to guess, I'd say that once the economy shows signs of faltering, whatever Worst Korean/US/Soros sleeper agents are in NK will start causing unrest as far as they can

Again though, the regime are so good at dominating peoples' minds that it's near-impossible to cause a revolution there. But lets see what happens

I fail to see how Soros could profit from the fall of NK.

The absolute madman on the phone arranging this.. could you imagine

Repatriating everyone in NK as South Koreans will be a huge economic burden on SK. It's like the fall of east germany on a much grander scale. The difference between quality of life is even larger, people have been brainwashed for much longer, and most north koreans lack the skills and education to be assimilated into south korean culture.

NK proceeds to sell a nuke to ISIS in exchange for food.

they'll just sneak them in and china will just shrug it off, like usual

Lol that webm

>Before 2009, over 70% of female North Korean defectors were victims of human trafficking[.

>Due to their vulnerability as illegal migrants, they were sold for cheap prices around 3,000 to 10,000 yuan.

>Chinese authorities arrest and repatriate these North Korean victims.

"North Korean authorities keep repatriates in penal labour colonies (and/or execute them), execute the Chinese-fathered babies "to protect NORTH KOREAN PURE BLOOD," and force abortions on pregnant repatriates who are not executed."

Is Kim Jong-un /ourguy/ ?

I wonder who paid for her surgery.

MAKE BEST KOREA ONLY KOREA AGAIN!

He's /ourguy/!

you think those yellow niggers will actually do that? no, ching chong will just turn to lardboy and say "aaay we keepu thisu on the dorn row ok?"

Don't you dare messing with my korean shows
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"The best deal you can imagine for both parties'

i wonder if the middle and lower classes will reap the profits of it as well.

Export/import rates are so fucked in the west, China manufactures tons of shit and has compared to us a reasonable rate hence the west can't compete on a lot of levels, our rate was like 3% last decade or so, Chinese have been laughing themselves to the bank importing cheap shit and copying whatever tech we pocess.