Americans will defend this

americans will defend this

Fuckin love this country

no, i will not. those prices are atrocious.

seems pretty efficient desu

Jelly.

Hahaha holy shit that's amazing. Is that an actual thing or some montage? God bless murriga

not even good ammo, its steel coated shit

What's wrong with steel core ammo?

I honestly dont see the problem with this. Judgng by the signs on the walls, its a safe bet this is at a shooting range.

I hope this triggered the fuck out of clueless lolberals

When you are trying to drop feral niggers hollow points work best

Steel coated. It does horrible, horrible things to barrels.

its hell on your guns.
especially if you don't clean them often

>21 dollars for 50 rounds

Bad prices, steel coat. Would not vend.

>Steel coated
>steel core
>holllow point is better than steelcore/steelcoated

Have either of you ever actually seen a firearm?

isn't there a danger of one of the cartridges discharging from that drop?

No

>low on bullit
>have no monies
>use bullit to break glass
>now lots of bullit

Those look like shit reloads.

canadians will defend this

welcome to america

nope
bullet could potentially be damaged and might cause a misfire but i doubt the drop is that high

Steel core is fine.

Steel cases wear the throat of your guns chamber faster. I mean they work, but I wouldn't shoot them on the regular. Brass is a softer metal.

not even if the tip of one of the bullets impacts upon the cap of another?

That's awesome. Where is that located?

It's at a gun range, you aren't gonna find ammo vending machines at a gas station or anything.

This defends Americans.

leftist will "reee" about this.

I wont defend those prices.

You still need a gun to shoot them, idiot.

If it is legal to buy it, what is the problem with putting it in a vending machine?

The loss of jobs through automation?

I am pretty sure you have to show identification at the range.

To all you forigeners this is most likely at a gun range that if you want to use their range you can only use their ammo. Thats why the prices are so outrageous in the machine.

yes, it is real.

a few indoor gun ranges have them.

but i can buy ammo at the corner hardware store, the bait shop down the street, in department stores, and even in some pharmacies.

U Jelly?

good post.

I wish this was near me

>steel coated
I assume you mean steel cased

It's not a "coat" of steel, it IS steel. And if you're referring to the coating of the bullet itself, those appear to be copper jackets.

fucking Sup Forums and weapons, man. every time.

> steel coated..
you dipshit.
those are chromed brass cases.
the chrome makes em last longer and feed smoother in autos.

thats not steel core.
those are reloads from spent brass collected at the range and sold at (((fair))) prices for those too lazy to bring their own

shhh,
nogunz speaks!
let us bask in his wisdom

numbnuts, the steel core is for extra penetration and higher velocities.
the steel never touches your bore because it is wrapped in a comfy shroud of lead and copper.

shit you nogunz are dumb.

god damnit we are so fucking awesome

Europeans have been so thoroughly cucked hat they don't believe their eyes when they see Americans enjoy the freedom to purchase ammunition for arms that they have the right to own because their ancestors beat the British in war. Europe is a conquered bunch of peasants.

You're a fucking idiot. You realize vending machines just add a novelty to the purchase, and if that's at a gun range, what's the fucking problem?

california pricing.

the left is trying to price poor folks out of funs.

thats why i make my own.

steel coat
ohh you insufferable faggot.
the casings on those 45's are CHROMED,
not steel coated.

steel cases are non-reloadable and look very different.
steel cases are also not available in .45 unless youre buying shit milsurp crap from eastern europe from the 50's

>the casings on those 45's are CHROMED,
Why the hell would anybody coat a round in Chrome? There's no advantage to it.

>he doesn't buy milsurp crap from eastern europe

no, i won't defend those prices

Not only will Americans Defend this. So will NON-KEKED Canadians.
My country is a disgrace to Freedom and Liberty for allowing the government to almost ban guns and restrict and regulate them to high hell.
May Kek have no mercy of my shithole of a country. May Kek will all of the SJW trash to be tortured for 40 days and 40 nights until their anals prolapse out of their mouths.

Praise Kek.

/thread

If those are JHP I'd buy them

oh thats cool, wish i had one

like i can get a pepper spray for 30 but it´s not bulletproof safety guarantee

I buy my ammo components separate and by the pallet, plebeian scum.

Do something about it, bitch.

>spending $21 on $9 worth of FMJ ammo.

Hahahaha no

Even if it did bullets have no power when they discharge outside of a chamber, and can lose a lot of their power of the gun isn't fully in battery.

If one of these guys discharged the worst it would do is pop the bag open.

>Americans will defend this

test

>tfw just bought East German AK mag pouch and 4 chink mags

What kind of pleb pays 10x cost by buying shit in a vending machine?

/k/ reporting in.
Why is that ammo so expensive?
You can literally go buy roughly 5X the ammo for the same price.
Here's your nigger gun to go along with your nigger vending machine, faggot.
That ammo is outrageously expensive.

What is wrong with it?
I have SEEN one thing like that and it is fucking great to have it nearby if you are a hunter or you are part of a gun club.

It's probably a shooting range. Impulse buy bullets for those who forgot theirs or have run out.

>nigger gun
But muh Bond
>.380
Never mind

I cant tell if its 45 or 9. I have no visual comparison, so 45 makes sense for being double priced

Whereas if that 9, vending machine users are getting super fucked. Hell, critical duty/defense is cheaper per shot.

It looks like shitty 45.
If it was centerfired ammo like 22lr, I'd be legit worried it'd go off in the vending machine from when it's dropped too high in the vending machine.
This is a garbage idea no one thought through.

YOU ECENOMIC ILLITERATE HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS THING CALLED THE FREE MOTHER BITCHING MARKET?! READ AYN RAND YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST

cool

It's nickel cased ammo. It feeds just as fine as brass. It corrodes muuch slower than brass.

One of the problems with nickel cased ammo though is it'll explode in glocknades. The casing isn't as strong as copper, so without a full support barrel, you can lose fingers.

>.45
>shitty
im not in any position to argue to a burger about guns since im a crumpet but seriously .45 ammo is quite nice. if an intruder broke in my house with armour, i would choose a .45 any day of the week over a 9mm

yes i will. if you're of legal age and not adult enough to responsibly own a gun and buy bullets in a vending machine, then you do not belong in the most powerful country in the world.

It's not chromed. It's nickel cased.

>See
You nogunz faggots are the worst.

Pass. Terrible pricing.

Do you think there's only one manufacturer of 45acp?
Holy shit.
There's dozens.
All of varying levels of quality.

Try shooting out pieces of glass through your dick. Same concept.

Yes because we actually can.

how poorly does a shooting range have to be doing to replace it's workers with a vending machine?! goddamn robots and jews and robot jews. i'm tired of this shit.

>2 dollars for 25c of candy
It's a vending machine

did OP take this picture in Rapture or

>implying i took the picture
old pic i found on /k/ years ago

they do this in bars with cigarettes for expensive as hell

Has anyone made a bulletproof glass joke yet?

The rounds aren't even labeled. Most of them look like the same fucking round. The prices are fucking insane also

underrated post

This is why I like you Americans. Don't ever stop.

>ammo drops
>TNT inside the bullet explodes from impact and destroys the entire shop
Good going, morons.

>steel coated
>steel core

It's STEEL CASED and has nothing to do with the projectile makeup you fucking mongoloids

>noguns faggot posting hikock45 meme

FUCK OFF

>nogunz faggots

Go back to snow Mexico

>Defend
Yeah. And we won't run out of ammunition doing it.

fuck off with that mitchel mauser

OH YOU MEAN LIKE IN THE MOVIES WHEN A TRUCK FULL OF AMMO GETS ON FIRE THEN BULLETS START SHOOTING OFF IN EVERY DIRECTION?

LEL XD XDXD XD LEL WATCH OUT FOR THA FLYING BULLETS

Jesus christ.. no wonder people can't into gun freedom. The kikes in Hollywood have made them into a swamp monster

A bullet fired outside of a chamber will cause the projectile to just sit there like a dumbass, and the force of the powder burn will push the cartridge back about 2 ft. This would not even blemish the skin

This is fucking stupid.

I could go to any sort and get ammo vastly cheaper, even in fucking Canada.

>especially if you don't clean them often

Do people not clean their guns after every shoot? I clean mine until it's gleaming

Maybe it's an Armyfag thing

they both suck, .40 S&W masterrace race reporting in. better power than a 9mm, high capacity than that chode shaped .45 round

how does one pay for a gun using nothing but quarters?

We did that in Veitnam and Syria. People found intel telling the troops not to use Chinese bullets because they where poorly made and could blow up with the gun. We also made booby trapped zippo lighters all through ww2. Used to target people in Iraq who tampered with fake bombs. The idea being they where either scouting for parts or checking their old traps.

Pretty neat stuff...

>TNT inside the bullet
wat

>he doesn't use solid gold quarters

Holy shit. I love America now. I want to leave this shithole but I'm poor

where is this, lol, never seen this before in my life

Pretty much this
>quarters
More like loonies.