He told me he's a MGTOW

>he told me he's a MGTOW

Seriously what is your excuse of not having an Aryan wife with at least three kids yet?

There is no White genocide, but only White suicide. You all deserve to be extinct, you fucking idiots

>inb4 muh divorce rape, muh white wymin are sluts

No, you are just a manlet virgin that can't handle pure White women, and had to get a gook or something.

White women are the goddess of all humankinds and you should treat them respectfully, and further your white genes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uYengUXFG0
youtube.com/watch?v=WmjKNGsQG7g
youtube.com/watch?v=yBXDxb4Ib8M
youtube.com/watch?v=JpFyaY99B1M
youtube.com/watch?v=gEPdOZbyzbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you are just a manlet
touché

Ah you're chick that's been chilling out on Sup Forums lately about men avoiding her. Out a trip on so I can filter you.

Stfu leaf, no woman wants you anyway. Go suck your fancy minister's cock already.

Pic related. Women will always be stuck at the bottom.

>implying he made any argument

Leafs are pathetic. Kinda glad to see you sub-country's real estates are raped by chinks :^)

Mad no one's wifing you up cunt?

>not an argument

Please get the fuck off, you basement dwelling NEET.

you didn't answer his question, are you that girl tho

/thread

What's with the MGTOW shilling lately?

>He fell for MGTOW meme

yeh goy, don't have children, just hate woman while you ethnic whites are displaced by """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""refugees""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I'm in America. American white women have been spoilt by liberal media since the mid-80s into degeneracy.

If I do decide to mate it will most likely be in Iceland. With a gossamer-haired ice-blue-eyed wife who's never even met a nigger, spic, muzzie, or chong in their life.

until I find a white woman who is capable of controlling herself and not riding the cock corousel,committing infidelity,then I'll settle.

I have a fatal genetic disorder and only super crazy chicks do it for me.

I'm a lot better off using what money I have to stay alive, thanks.

Nurses.

Nurses are fucking insane people, dude, no shame. You will get to kill 2 birds with no stones.

Confirmed for slacked out coal burner.

Buy some cats. They'll simulate the love you crave for feeds.

>falling for the vaginal jew

I'm working on it, I got ride of my Asian girlfriend and have a date with an aryan cutie set for next Sunday.

The internet has ruined me so bad that vag is the only thing that gets me off anymore..

The real question is why would anyone care if a bunch of manlet virgins tried to create a movement to distance themselves from the whole pursuit? Granted it would probably begin as a defense mechanism, but even so, why is that an issue? According to you, they are in need of a defense mechanism. They can't get laid, so they create MGTOW; but they pretend like it's the other way around. They created MGTOW, so of course they don't get laid. They don't want to. That's your big argument, right? So what? How is that a bad thing, or even intellectually dishonest? We're all taught to do this naturally, even as children. Think of what a parent would say to a child that has been rejected by his peers.

>Why would you wan to be friends with them anyway?

They are mostly spot-on in their criticisms of modern sexuality and of women in general. I really don't get the hate. It makes them seem much more reasonable than if they were just ignored. Oh well. Leftists can't help but expose themselves, I suppose.

>getting off of the sideways vagina train

Good for you.

>you're just a manlet virgin that can't handle pure White women and had to get a gook or something
If you already know the answer why bother asking the question?

have a kid, she left and now some cuck is raising him feelsgoodman.bmp

>White women are the goddess of all humankinds

The 50s are over, buddy.

You are not really offering any solutions to saving the white race. People here wants to save the white race but they can't because of their genetic makeup. Still people here wants to have a beautiful white girl. You can't stop their desires.

1 kid complete, working on the 2nd. 3rd is coming down the line.

>tfw you know op has no gf

Modern MGTOW has none of the intentions or motivation of the original movement.

Currently it is a landing platform for whiteknights who can't impress women conventionally.

Pre-nup?

I approve this thread.

Make another one, you can one day aspire to the alpha-chav level with 19 kids to 14 different women.

Ha ha, funny you should say that.. they're pretty much all I date these days.

human race deserves to go extinct

voracious consumers that they are...

>Currently it is a landing platform for whiteknights who can't impress women conventionally.

Wouldn't that literally be it's only useful function? Why would a man who already has women chasing after him need to distance himself from women? He's gonna fuck them and move on. He already has his movement. The whole world is his movement. It's the "manlet virgins" who need a movement, because they are the ones who are being failed.

Men who get laid are universally the willing lap-dogs of their feminine masters and so would do more harm than good to the "movement".

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

The Husband and Father is not the default state of Man. You have to carefully culturally engineer that man over the course of several generations and give men incentives to be that man, and make it a secure investment. No incentive, no effort.

Tradcons understand the incentive structure of business and how entrepreneurs can be dis-incentivized from creating or expanding business due to regulation and control that stifles the free market, yet they can not apply the same logic to relationships. They refuse to hold women to any standard, but hold men to every standard. They are, in a sense, the original Feminists.

Required viewing featuring Dr. Jordan Peterson and F. Roger Devlin:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uYengUXFG0

youtube.com/watch?v=WmjKNGsQG7g

youtube.com/watch?v=yBXDxb4Ib8M

youtube.com/watch?v=JpFyaY99B1M

This desu. Doesn't matter if you're MGTOW out of choice or not. You still gotta deal with it. Maybe it's semi out of choice. It would be too much effort or risk because you're low value and aren't very good at it. It's understandable not to have the motivation in that case in the current circumstances. It's not so good for society, but it's not such a big loss either. It's OK if only the most desirable men get married and start families. Maybe it's not meant for everyone.

Here's my reason: I'm smart, not that bad looking, a bit of a manlet with my 5'9. Girls look at me now and then.

But you know what? I got hurt so much and women are so superficial... it just isn't worth it.

I'm lonely and depressed as fuck about this. But I rather stay lonely than with a bitchy woman that only cares about herself.

Feels like a sting in my heart.

I'm 5'7" GTFO tallfag REEEEEEE

The world is turning into Brazil; no families, disenfranchised violent young men, masses of poor people and slim minority of rich oligarchs.

Assuming this video is legit and this will be the future, how do I position myself to be one of the people on the better side of things? Investments? I'm getting good with guns, maybe I could be one of the Elites security or some shit if I become proficient enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEPdOZbyzbw

The most "desirable men" will not get married, nor will they start families, I fear. The majority of them will pass from woman to woman in brief emotionally damaging stints. They might father one or two bastards, but they will have as little connection to their offspring as any solitary creature. They will waste away in drugs and alcohol in their youth, might rack up a divorce or two, and then will die in their late 50s early 60s due to years of hedonistic living.

Western civilization is incompatible with that kind of future. Islam, however, is much more compatible, with it's acceptance of bigamy and it's redirection of male impotence into violent, jihadist rage.

Better invest in prayer rugs, boys.

>The most "desirable men" will not get married, nor will they start families, I fear.
Sad.
Maybe the MOST desirable ones go a bit crazy.
I just meant the more desirable ones though. That's those who should get married. That's the majority of men really.
>Western civilization is incompatible with that kind of future. Islam, however, is much more compatible, with it's acceptance of bigamy and it's redirection of male impotence into violent, jihadist rage.
Damn.
What about polygyny without Islam? It could fix our birth rates and that's better than single motherhood.
The surplus males problem could be addressed in other ways than with violence. Most just accept it already it seems. They got plenty of entertainment and stuff to do. Give us VR/robo waifus and we'd be all set.