>Argentina doesn't have a claim on the Falk-

ok. Canada can make a claim on Alaska because we're nearer?

>I'm nearby therefore I have a claim

Are you literally this retarded?

I think Slovenia might have claim on the Falklands

Maybe he's an argie ?

All those people on the islands are like illegal immigrants and need to go back.

>being this ignorant
The first buildings in Las Malvinas – or the Falklands as the British call the islands in the South Atlantic – were houses made of stone and were built by Argentinean hands.
It was in 1831 when forty men – led by Luis Vernet, the first Argentinean commander in Las Malvinas – settled here. Along with him came his wife, María who gave birth a girl who was christened Malvinas. The Argentinean settlement in this merciless land didn’t last long though.

In 1833 the British colonial power invaded Las Mavinas, and what happen afterwards is now called “ethnic cleansing” – hundreds of English settlers were artificially introduced while all Argentineans were expelled.

>be darker than dark
>never know about a close island, because too fucking stupid to go exploring the waters
>europeans discover the island, make claim
>argentinians still fucking clueless
>finally tech up from europeans intervention
>go apeshit because an island is close by
>its closer to them so it should be argentinian
>we're white

So what you're saying is, because they got there first they have "first dibs" essentially? Fucking cuckboi.

lol

Why make this kind of threads?

You have enough problem already and we have enough problems already.

Argentina and England is being filled with immigrants, I don't think any normal citizen care about the Island at this point.

As Sup Forumsacks let's find a ground where we can unite against (((Globalism))) not where we divide each other.

I see the mountain jew is already looking to get his hands on more land

Falk eh... Swedish for falcon. Clearly it belongs to us.

Who are None people?

Uh, wrong. There were French and English settlements on those islands in the 18th century.

Traitor.

They don't have a claim. It's like Cuba claiming guantanamo bay. If they want it go take it then. OH wait, THEY TRIED THAT and failed so immensely. Rule of conquest FTW

Are you enjoying your holiday in Bongland Argie?

>Has different views
>muh proxy
How old are you lad?

we where in secret talks to hand the islands back to them, then they started a war. Fuck them, ours forever now bitches.

please blink twice if this is you

countries should form perfect circles around their capitals

The only logical post.

The entire reason for Canada not having Alaska is because at the time it was thought of as having military relevance and still does. Basically it was too important and the US took it. You fucks don't need more land UK has almost double your population and you could fit at least 5 Britain into Canada. The only reason you guys have the land you do is because no one wants it.

>has a retarded view
>isn't argentinian

how shit is your head lad?

fuck off leaf

Remember when you tried to take Cuba and failed miserably? I member.

time and space does not apply for the angloid Empire

/thread

you speak like a white man!

No Argie ever lived there, therefore no claim.

It's shareblue

Just some cunt instigating trouble, don't worry.