IN

LOO

stay mad , poo

>345
>434
>33

Shadilay

say it with me poo in loo: NOT IN WHITE HOUSE

Drumpfkins, you lost sweeties. Whenever someone says that drumpf won I laugh HARD in their faces and educate them with facts. She fucking won.

Day douse of msm lies.

no one is going to take you seriously until you stop shitting in public

if she won then why isn't she president?

Not gonna lie, former cuck here. This is fucking hilarious watching illegal immigrants crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guys take our jobs.

>Meanwhile in REALITY.

CHINA!

gtfo with this fake forced meme faggotry

#REKT

USA is not democracy but corpo-oligarchy and Trump is fat cat.

I-I...

damn that sucks for Hillary, better luck next time

Yeah they stopped pushing this garbage when Trump challenged the legitimacy of her votes.

We get to do this all over in 3 years

Kek

this is a fail of a meme, Trump is our president not a corrupt old cunt.

Drumpfie sweeties are SO missinformed! I LAUGH HARD at their ignorance. Hillary won.

You think this is funny? Well i think too. You elected idiot for president who's talking to his audience like they are bunch of niggers with IQ

>Implying the Clintons aren't filthy rich themselves and haven't taken a metric shit-ton of money from Wall Street

good luck, but according to your logic it's impossible because it's a corpo-oligarchy; how does it feel to lose when you think you won?

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL!

DESIGNATED

OP is a faggot

Stop responding to bait post.

hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe *drumpf* ಠ益ಠ HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE I said.......................................................
Drumpf

HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE HEHE

Kashmir was invaded by india

Say it with me: KASHMIR BELONGS TO PAKISTAN

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>USA is not a democracy

>man elected fair and square as president.

>USA is not a democracy

Whats with all the shill threads today?

Go get invaded you irrelevant swath of land.

????

dude seriously the fuck are you talking about

No that's just Sup Forums pulling pranks like always...damn Sup Forums.

to be factual
it is not
it is a representative republic

Like how we elected a black man in office twice.

And that was a democracy.

Does this look like a winner to you?

it's a great idea to use a 200 year old political system where millions of people's votes count for nothing

what can possibly go wrong?

Hillary scared the shit out of the Jews.

Imagine if western liberals actually had organized and created their own civilization, how scary that would have been.

Luckily with Trump, Americans have now been reduced to fucktard low-IQ rural and suburban retards who believe in flat earth and other retarded conspiracies and shitpost on Sup Forums, and are not a threat anymore.

>former owner of american colonies
>complaining about votes not counting
>mfw

this

:^)

Trump won popular vote in 31 out of 50 states

When will this meme ever end. Democracy is the SOURCE OF POWER not the GOVERNMENT FORM.
USA is a representive republic.

I love these threads

They are such a continual embarrassment to lefties and Clinton supporters

>wah wah wah why was America founded as a constitutional republic?!?! Just be a straight democracy and let Californians pick the president every time!!

>what is the difference between a republic and mobrule democracy the post

america is a representative republic lol

Uumm sweetie hillary would have won in a real democracy. Just admit it that USA is run by jews where people's vote doesn't count honey

>USA is run by jews

We actually already know this.

>won

Sup Forums before election
>the electoral college is a disgrace!
>abolish the electoral college!
>the whole thing is rigged for hillary!
Sup Forums after election
>USA IS NOT A DEMOCRACY
>ELECTORAL COLLEGE PROTECTS SMALLER STATES
>READ THE CONSTITUTION
>TRUMP WON FAIR AND SQUARE

no it is run by a republic, because democracy mobrule is crazy and destroys the nation in the long run.

sincerely the dying western democratic nation of germany

ah and because i forgot, yes, jews run us all atm, hence why everything is fucked.

You forgot all the portraits of himself.

Whatever helps you cope I guess.

> saying this after 3 weeks of him being in the white house
Are you a bit slow in the head m8?

>"the election's over, move on"
>brings up Hillary every time Trump fucks up

You won.
Get over it.
Holy shit.

>this triggers the CTR

>USA is not democracy but corpo-oligarchy
Then why didn't the establishment place Hillary in power like they wanted?