Why, their Talmud and their rabbis record that it is no sin for a Jew to kill a Gentile...

>Why, their Talmud and their rabbis record that it is no sin for a Jew to kill a Gentile, but it is only a sin for him to kill a brother Israelite. Nor is it a sin for a Jew to break his oath to a Gentile. Likewise, they say that it is rendering God a service to steal or rob from a Goy, as they in fact do through their usury. For since they believe that they are the noble blood and the circumcised saints and we the accursed Goyim, they cannot treat us too harshly or commit sin against us, for they are the lords of the world and we are their servants, yes, their cattle.

>Someone may think that I am saying too much. I am not saying too much, but too little- for I see their writings. They curse us Goyim. In their synagogues and in their prayers they wish us every misfortune. They rob us of our money and goods through their usury, and they play on us every wicked trick they can. And the worst of it is that they still claim to have done right and well, that is, to have done God a service. And they teach the doing of such things. No pagan ever acted thus; in fact, no one acts thus except the devil himself, or whomever he possesses, as he has possessed the Jews.
- Martin Luther, 1543 in "The Jews and Their Lies"

The original redpill

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres9/Luthereng.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0
youtube.com/watch?v=2bS2PdgT8ro
web.archive.org/web/20030925214732/http://www.ajc.org/inthemedia/RelatedArticles.asp?did=933
youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck, why have I never seen this letter from Martin fucking Luther before?

Bump for Christcucks who worship Jews.

Because (((they))) want to shut it down

Read what Voltaire and other important people in history have said about them as well

Bump.
Revelation 3:9
…8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut. For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. 9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you. 10Because you have kept My command to endure with patience, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.…

Finnish Christians are mostly Lutherians, but they're cucked nowadays and people are fleeing of the church because they seem to accept faggotry and they help refugees.

Luther wouldn't like this shit.

Bump for an actual good thread

Going to read that letter

Lots of people have said many things
youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0

it's funny how jews have been criticized for the last 2000 years but people are getting mad about it only now

well, maybe there was a reason why people have always hated the jews?
just putting it there

Luther literally ate his own shit.

>Everyone else but us is the problem

How did protestants go from Luther to the most cucked sect of Christianity

When Rabbi Yeshua said 'love thy neighbor' he meant you, goy. He wasnt just one Jew talking to another. Would I lie to you?

Thing is, Christians fanaticism towards jewish people is a relatively new phenomenon.
youtube.com/watch?v=2bS2PdgT8ro

Martin Luther is my bro.

In europe it was because state churches gave the Jew a direct line into the heart of the church through government oversight. Separation of church and state is why USA still has holdout fundamentalist protestants, as the churches are so numerous they can only be infiltrated through inefficient grass roots efforts.

Martin Luther was based, I say this as a Gnostic heretic btw

The term I like to use is "judaizers" it's like the attention needy white girl who thinks she's a nigger, not really any different

cool story bro

>Gnostics

FFS don't start spamming the thread with muh Firmament and flat earth shit. Maybe people wouldn't see you people as being heretical if you didn't think that the Catholic Church controlled Islam.

>the Catholic Church controlled Islam

they do tho

Lol born agains

This is why true Christians are red-pilled on the kikes and not shills for the Israeli apartheid state.

>As our evangelists relate, more than thirty years later John the Baptist comes out of the wilderness and proclaims that the Lord had not only been born but also was already among them and would reign shortly after him. Suddenly thereafter Christ himself appears, preaches, and performs great miracles, so that the Jews hoped that now, after the loss of the scepter, Shiloh had come. But the chief priests, the rulers, and their followers took offense at the person, since he did not appear as a mighty king but wandered about as a poor beggar.

>They had made up their mind that the Messiah would unite the Jews and not only wrest the scepter from the foreign king but also subdue the Romans and all the world under himself with the sword, installing them as mighty princes over all the Gentiles. When they were disappointed in these expectations, the noble blood and circumcised saints were vexed, as people who had the promise of the kingdom and could not attain it through this beggar. Therefore they despised him and did not accept him. But when they disdained John and his [Christ's] message and miracles, reviling them as the deeds of Beelzebub, he spoiled and ruined mattersentirely. He rebuked and chided them severely something he should not, of course, have done for being greedy, evil, and disobedient children, false teachers, seducers of the people, etc.; in brief, a brood of serpents and children of the devil. On the other hand, he was friendly to sinners and tax collectors, to Gentiles and to Romans, giving the impression that he was the foe of the people of Israel and the friend of Gentiles and villains.

>Now the fat was really in the fire; they grew wrathful, bitter, and hateful, and ranted against him; finally they contrived the plot to kill him. And that is what they did; they crucified him as ignominiously as possible. They gave free rein to their anger, so that even the Gentile Pilate noticed this and testified that they were condemning and killing him out of hatred and envy, innocently and without cause. When they had executed this false Messiah (that is the conception they wanted to convey of him), they still did not abandon the delusion that the Messiah had to be at hand or nearby. They constantly murmured against the Romans because of the scepter. Soon, too, the rumor circulated that Jesus, whom they had killed, had again arisen and that he was now really being proclaimed openly and freely as the Messiah. The people in the city of Jerusalem were adhering to him, as well as the Gentiles in Antioch and everywhere inthe country. Now they really had their hands full.

>They had to oppose this dead Messiah and his followers, lest he be accepted as resurrected and as the Messiah. They also had to oppose the Romans, lest their hoped-for Messiah be forever bereft of the scepter. At one place a slaughter of the Christians was initiated, at another an uprising against the Romans. To these tactics they devoted themselves for approximately forty years, until the Romans finally were constrained to lay waste country and city. This delusion regarding their false Christ and their persecution of the true Christ cost them eleven times one hundred thousand men, as Josephus reports, together with the most horrible devastation of country and city, as well as the forfeiture of scepter, temple, priesthood, and all that they possessed. This deep and cruel humiliation, which is terrible to read and to hear about, surely should have made them pliable and humble. Alas, they became seven times more stubborn, viler, and prouder than before. This was due in part to the fact that in their dispersion they had to witness how the Christians daily grew and increased with their Messiah. The saying of Moses found in Deuteronomy 32:21 was now completely fulfilled in them: "They have stirred me to jealousy with what is no god; so I will stir them to jealousy with those who are no people."

>Likewise, as Hosea says: "I will say to Not my people, 'You are my people,' but you are not my people and I am not your God" (Hosea 2:23, l:9). They stubbornly insisted on having their own Messiah in whom the Gentiles should not claim a share, and they persisted in trying to exterminate this Messiah in whom both Jews and Gentiles gloried. Everywhere throughout the Roman Empire they intervened and wherever they could ferret out a Christian in any corner they dragged him out before the judges and accused him (they themselves could not pass sentence on him, since they had neither legal authority nor power) until they had him killed. Thus they shed very much Christian blood and made innumerable martyrs, also outside the Roman Empire, in Persia and wherever they could.
Was it autism? Is Judaism literally bullhurt: the religion? Mad because their god was for everyone and not just them?

You protestants are all such racist, anti-semitic hateful people. I'm glad that I'm a member of the One Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. We had the keys to heaven and sheeit. My African bishop and hispanic church are so based and diverse, and we have such good ecumenical dialogue with jews and muslims. How can protestant bigots even compete?

God went for everyone when the Judaic people (Pharisees) rejected Jesus.
"I will ordain those who believe in Me."
That's why the jews so desperately cling to "Those who bless Israel will be blessed by God" because everything else in the bible tells Christians to have extreme disdain for Jews.

>They made him furious because they worshiped foreign gods and angered him because they worshiped worthless idols. So I will use those who are not my people to make them jealous and a nation of godless fools to make them angry.

Deuteronomy 32:21

oyvey

This is why im Lutheran.

The Talmud admits that they engineered Jesus' death and that he deserved it. The Talmud is the most influential text for classical and Orthodox Judaism.

"On the eve of the Passover Jesus was hanged. For forty days before the execution took place, a herald went forth and cried, 'He is going forth to be stoned because he has practiced sorcery and enticed Israel to apostasy. Anyone who can say anything in his favor let him come forward and plead on his behalf.' But since nothing was brought forward in his favor, he was hanged on the eve of the Passover. Ulla retorted: Do you suppose he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a mesith(enticer), concerning whom Scripture says, 'Neither shall thou spare nor shall thou conceal him?' With Jesus, however, it was different, for he was connected with the government."

Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 43a

--American Jewish Committee, September 24, 2003 Steven Bayme, National Director, Contemporary Jewish Life Department

web.archive.org/web/20030925214732/http://www.ajc.org/inthemedia/RelatedArticles.asp?did=933

Orthodox Jews admit as much and are proud of it:

youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q

how the fuck can you still have this mindset after 4000 years and after your messiah coming 2000 years ago

Because Jesus told them that they were filthy heathens who acted no better than the Gentiles. They wanted to be worshipped, and still do, which is why they force themselves into our lives. You don't see God forcing himself into our lives even though he deserves to be worshipped.

It's almost like Jews want to replace God with Themselves and they use Lucifer to do it.

You want the original redpill watch Passion of the Christ. Stations of the cross was the original red pill

Catholic Church was in agreement with luther though, Church just didn't like the schism.

>It's almost like Jews want to replace God with Themselves

makes sense

>For the noble, circumcised lords have the authority to lie, to defame, revile, blaspheme, and curse the accursed Goyim as they wish. On the other hand, they are privileged to bless, honor, praise, and exalt themselves, even if God disagrees with them. Do you suppose that a Jew is such a bad fellow? God in heaven and all the angels have to laugh and dance when they hear a Jew pass wind, so that you accursed Goyim may know what excellent fellows the Jews are. For how could they be so bold as to call Mary a whore, with whom they can find no fault, if they were not vested with the power to trample God and his commandment under foot?

>"Kill all goyim. They are homosexuals meant to feed us during droughts. Penetrate their 3 year old children, not older nor younger, for that is the holy age." - Bnei Zonot 22:9

yeesh, and there you have it straight from the horse's mouth

>Do you ask what prompts them to write this, or what is the cause of it? You stupid, accursed Goy, why should you ask that? Does it not satisfy you to know that thisis said by the noble, circumcised saints? Are you so slow to learn that such a holy people is exempt from all the decrees of God and cannot sin? They may lie, blaspheme, defame, and murder whom they will, even God himself and all his prophets. All of this must be
accounted as nothing but a fine service rendered to God. Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts? And if he were to go on to do something coarser than that, they would nevertheless expect it to be regarded as a golden Talmud. Whatever issues from such a holy man, from above or from below, must surely be considered by the accursed Goyim to be pure holiness.

LOL
Luther was a savage

savage as fuck.
Daily reminder luther was a Catholic priest who should have been pope.
t. Catholic

>that the Bible is the central religious authority and that humans may reach salvation only by their faith and not by their deeds
never mind luther was a dumb ass with the only good thing about him was his Catholic traditions.

shut this down

The whole macho "I ain't no nigger lover" spiel won't help you attain everlasting life.

"You shall not wrong a stranger or oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt. " Exodus 22:21

"You shall not detest an Edomite, for he is your brother; you shall not detest an Egyptian, because you were an alien in his land. " Deuteronomy 23:7

"I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.' " Matthew 25:43

" and do not oppress the widow or the orphan, the stranger or the poor; and do not devise evil in your hearts against one another.' " Zechariah 7:10

A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’ “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?” The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.” Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”" Luke 10

oyy vey shut it down

take a guess little goy

I said shut this down

If you don't delete this in 6 minutes there will be consequences goy

That's it goy

: thinking:

No offense but I feel the Jews may have went too far in a few places.

the entire underlying premise of Lolita is that German Jews are nothing but perverted child molesters. The two main male characters are German Jews. One of them even poses as a school psychiatrist, which around the time was the emerging science out of Germany. Kubrick was implying Freudian sciences were Jewish tricks to get Americans to accept degeneracy.

Kubrick reals many important things with his movies. Is this because he is genuinely a good Jew, or is it a form of mockery?

We need a WASP only country.

wewlad

Bump

Now I want similar quotes from other church leaders

>

I blame the fucking cuck-ass scandinavians. Apparently now all of Lutheranism in the US belongs to the Pope.

yeah i have some lutheran friends who care more about what the pope says than catholics do

That's terrible. Most Catholics don't care for the pope. There's literally no reason for non-Catholics to give a shit about that communist murdering asshole.