"hurr dur 150 countries kicked jews out , its obviously the jews fault DERP"

"hurr dur 150 countries kicked jews out , its obviously the jews fault DERP"

you people do fucking realize that the same reasons the jews were kicked out of europe are also the reasons for the fucking inquistion, religious wars, tortures of "heretics" and burning of "witches" right?

people here are actually proud of their batshit insane and barbaric ancestors?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GmrXN
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>Do I realize most people on here are retarded?
Yes.

>hurr dur 150 countries kicked jews out , its obviously the jews fault DERP

It doesn't really matter whose fault it is. The Jew is sufficiently different from Europeans that they tend to cause conflict in European societies.

Now that the Jew has a homeland, I see no reason why we Europeans don't expel these people who clearly have nothing but contempt for us and our societies.

Your religion preaches subversion and economic enslavement of goyim. That's why you've been getting kicked out of countries for centuries.

Shut your trap kike or we'll have to finish to finish the job.

Scotland didn't.

Also, stop being a newfag, this is how you should've posted that.

>hurr dur 150 countries kicked jews out , its obviously the jews fault DERP

You people do fucking realize that the same reasons the jews were kicked out of europe are also the reasons for the fucking inquistion, religious wars, tortures of "heretics", and burning of "witches" right?

People here are actually proud of their batshit insane and barbaric ancestors?

We wuz the tribe of Benjamin and sheeeeit

Nobody excpects spanish inquisition, shlomo, youre gonna be relajado al brazo secular.

Jews shouldn't be expelled.

They should be gassed.

Shut up and post webms of girls getting fucked by machines

Heh. No wonder they're such penny pinchers.

If we can't get them out..............

> PS pic related Expelled them.

WE DID NOTHING WRONG JEWDEN, CONVERT HERETIC

Remember, the girl gotta be under 9 for you to sex her. Or boy, if thats your preference. Talmud says so.

>gets his own country
>Still doesn't shut the fuck up

Good thread OP!

I didn't know there was an egyptian inquisition.

>you people do fucking realize that the same reasons the jews were kicked out of europe are also the reasons for the fucking inquistion, religious wars, tortures of "heretics" and burning of "witches" right?

Yeah, those were the (((only reasons))) schlomo. Sure.

Daily reminder that the inquisition could ONLY judge christians. Not muslims not jews.

>trying to shame people in 2017 for what people did in 1400

Not gonna lie, former cuck here. This is fucking hilarious watching illegal immigrants crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys take our jobs.

Do you understand most cases of religious wars, inquisitions, torture of heretics, and burning of witches, the actual cause was political leaders using religion as an excuse to further their agendas? Believing the Popes were shilling for holy wars for nothing but Jesus shows you have a surface level understanding of history.

>you people do fucking realize that the same reasons the jews were kicked out of europe

And what reasons would those be? Maybe the fact that Jews always form a nation-within-a-nation and serve the interests of their own insular community rather than the interests of the nation? Jews are probably the most tribe-oriented group of people I've ever met, and they've always been like that. Or maybe it's the fact that Jews have been swindling goyim out of their money for centuries via usury? Or maybe it's because Jews killed Jesus?

Yes they're our ancestors. Duh.

The people that were tortured, executed, crusaded or otherwise had three options.

>Gather a force to combat the religion of the time to drive the invaders from their lands
>Conform to the incoming religion, or pretend to do so to not raise attention to themselves
>Kept on doing as they had been and face being done in as a heretic/witch/heathen

You only get to pick one, so you must choose carefully.

Or perhaps they were wondering what the fuck a foreign ethnic group was doing in their homelands?

Who? The Palestinians?

>White Europeans expel us from their countries because we have a different religion!!!
>Anyways, funnel tax dollars to Israel and get nothing in return, goy. Also look at this new film we produced about how white people are the devil. Oh hey, I run a bank, does your kid want to go to college? He's only 18 but he can sign off on a massive loan that will probably strangulate him for the rest of his life. Anyways fuck white people.

Not every country. Poland had a good relationship with the Jews. Ireland too, we had a small but well regarded Jewish population up until relatively recently, there's even still a Jewish museum in Dublin. But being a sore thumb in the middle-East and kicking the Palestinians in the teeth was always going to undermine the sympathy angle on the Jews, and they do rather overplay it.

Delete this offensive post now, you filthy goy

The worst punishment was; being hung (just choking), then having your genitals hacked off, displayed in front of your face.

Then finally being disemboweled.

> why?

Kike shill

Jews in Europe. Jews are not native to Europe
>Palestinians
Who?

kek

Don't blame me because your ancestors managed to piss off the whole fucking planet and got kicked out of every place they went.

Everyone's ancestors are batshit insane and barbaric, but they're the only ones we've got...

wat??
where? when?

frankish italian control of trade routes, depopulation and checking the muslim expansion all in one go. constantinople christian city in the east was taken by muslims

>you just assume the history books you've read are better than those others have read huh.

there is puure rationality for why you'd want to separate a bad apple from the bunch.

Are you agreeing with me? I didn't need the history lesson.

>implying you only got kicked out of european countries

nice try mr. shekelbergstein

>burning of "witches"

And when was the last time you were hexed by a witch you ungrateful asshole?

>150 countries kicked jews out
>jews are the common factor
>'hurr, durr, obviously everyone else is at fault, and only a lunatic would think that we jews need to change our behaviour'
>being this much of a kike

>jews infiltrate Christian country
>introduce Jewish bullshit in Christian country
>Christians don't like it
>they kick you out
>muh intolerance crying ensues

Jews were tolerated in all those Christian countries, as seen by the fact that they were allowed in. After WWI, the Jews were part of the new elite. They were the ones to push for no longer requiring a teacher to be a Christian. They fucked up the country, no wonder why Hitler didn't want them. Kill yourself, jewish apologist.

Yes Jew

Can't wait to see you and your trash thrown into the Mediterranean Sea via the vermin you throw are way.

You literally break everything .

Hugh Despenser is one example.

This lack of self-reflection has and will again get Jews killed. If you honestly believe that Gentiles' dislike for us is anything but our own doing, you are the problem. Israel is going to crash and burn thanks to shallow assholes like you

t. Diaspora

I'm not justifying them but maybe you guys shouldn't have called for Christ to get crucified, God wouldn't be so pissed

>people here are actually proud of their batshit insane and barbaric ancestors?

kek, look at a mirror

You have to go back. Ashkenazis are being outbred by inferior tribes

HOL UP!
HOOL UP A MINUTE!

Is this thread going to develop into a direction that could get me arrested?

Come back mr merchant, I promise we won't harm you.

They were kicked out for being fraudsters and scammers. Imagine an entire religion made of Bernie Madoffs

I have no problems with the Jewish ethnostate that is Israel. Just don't be buttmad when we dump all the Jews in Europe and North America there this century. You can deal with your own left wing turds while surrounded by mudslimes.

Of course I'm proud of my ancestors. White Pride World Wide.

The Inquisition is mostly a meme anyway.

Your grandchildren will be brown!

Pretty common punishment in Britain in the Medieval period, I read some books on the Wars of the Roses, they described this punishment several times.

Henry kamen's book was pretty much a let down for the Deus Vult crowd.

JEW
RITUAL
MURDER

JEW RITUAL MURDER archive.is/GmrXN

>we'll rape kids and subvert everything nonstop, that'll show the dead goyim from four hundred years ago

Jews are just sore losers that are now unsportsmanlike winners.

I-it is most certainly... Good kike.

Israel should do its own dirty work

Tired of fighting and paying for their dumb wars

The Anglos handed them over prime real estate at the expense of destroying Muslim relations forever and what was their reward? Jews pushing for endless Muslim immigration to the anglosphere.

Thousands of Anglos died fighting the Ottoman empire just to hand Palestine over to Zionists that hate anglos

>the reasons for the fucking inquistion
Kikes and muslims are the same. Got it.

last time jews were kicked out in 1930's and 40's, can't blame "fucking inquistion"

That mainly from the leftwing jews in European lands. They must be expelled along with muslims.

You mostly had to really try to get the Inquisition on your ass. Like unironically believing you were a witch that could fuck a horse in order to birth a mini Satan.

>>skins people alive for not beliving in christ
>>burns women alive because they liked black cats
>>mudered entire cities for thinking "maybe we should read the bible in our language instead of latin.

but nope HURR DURR DA JUSE WERE THE REAL PROBLEM

nice try filthy goy.
stay ignorant and go pray to your bleeding man on a stick

And you go pray on ashes, animal. You are all about ashes like you're living in dark souls.

It's basically just propped up by leftists to excuse their behavior and totalitarianism. "Well so what there was the GULAG and NKVD? MUH INQUISITION!"

Why do Jews get so triggered when we suggest that perhaps the hostility that is directed at them is partially their fault and a natural backlash against their anti-gentile attitudes and behavior? Do they truly believe that they are the only group of people that are innocent in all situations? According to them we're supposed to believe that the Jews are uniquely incapable of ethnic or religious bigotry; on the other hand, Gentiles are supposedly a bunch of assholes that are full of ethno/religious hostility.

Is this really plausible, or is it just a self-serving narrative?

ALL FUCKING jews MUST FUCKING BURN!!!!!

Blasphemy :O

The Spanish Inquisition could not possibly have been the result of Jews siding with Muslims in their conquest of Spain and having to suffer the consequences after it was reconquered by Christians...

Neocons aren't really left wing

Yes they are ex Trotskyite jews but the masquerade as right winged "Patriots" that love Murika and use that as an excuse to invade Iraq

Medieval people were right about Jews, heretics, and witches so I don't see what the problem is.

That's a meme though.

Schlomo

So the Neo-Cohens ARE Trotzkists, but MASK as patriots.

Thanks for clearing that up.

The Jews massacred hundreds of thousands of Greeks, Cypriots, and other civilians because they were mad at Rome

>mfw The Inquisition only wanted to save us from Pizzagate/Moloch worshipers
Really activates them almonds...

If you get kicked out 150 times, it's time for fucking introspection.

Look at how the gypsies are despised by Europe. For good reason. Jews are the same shit as gypsies.

>it's not our fault we were kicked out of 150 countries
Really? So these countries all just happened to be incredibly prejudice against jews and your people did nothing wrong whatsoever despite currently causing the downfall of the West, the last bastion of free speech in the entire world?

You deserve to be incinerated.

the 'ol spicy watermill

When was that?

>archive.is/GmrXN

you are either a troll or a complete retard. not even the most hardcore neo-nazi belives that the blood libels were real

Can you deny the holocaust in your country? I am not commenting on that btw.

The Inquisition happened because Jews fought directly in the Muslim armies against the Spanish. That has consequences.

Especially when the Spanish gave the Jews the choice of expulsion or conversion as payment for their crimes, and tons of Jews converted for the sole purpose of staying in Spain and fucking the goy/Church. That was literally the reason the Inquisition even happened. Witches and warlocks is just the meme version of it all.

I mean they could have reduced the Jews to slave-status forever, considering the Jews were the ones who let the Moors in in the first place and then promptly enslaved as many goy women and children as possible for use in the slave markets.

Not true. Two publications recently, one by a Jewish writer.

Jews are pretty much the best. Third to unitarians and quakers

This is a spiritual crises that has been going on for 2000 years. People have a darkness inside themselves, a log in their eye if you will, but can only see the darkness in another. Anybody who cries about Jews is using them as a representation of the darkness -- laziness, greed, resentment, power hunger, self-loathing, nature-loathing, etc. etc. -- to avoid facing up to themselves. The story goes that Jews use gold and usury to entrap people, but that is simply tuning one's greed and lack of engagement against them. If you don't like that you have to fix yourself. The evil in the world is like a weed, you have to get the roots out before you can get rid of the top. That means you have to fix yourself before you cry about Jews.

Yeah that really worked so well the last 2,000 years, that now Jews control most of the banking, media and wall street, while Christians praise poverty, turning the other cheek and hippies hug a tree.

>be Christcuck
>ban usury
>hand it over to the Jews
Brilliant fucking idea, genius!

Im 100% proud of mine. Ive never seen a 75 year old man weep tears of sorrow just by seeing the home my Heavenly Grandfather lived in. Id be shocked if i had one friend show to my funeral.

Kitos war 115-117 AD

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War

Jews were effectively banned from Libya at that point because they were considered too dangerous

>The Jews ... waged war on the inhabitants throughout Libya in the most savage fashion, and to such an extent was the country wasted that, its cultivators having been slain, its land would have remained utterly depopulated, had not the Emperor Hadrian gathered settlers from other places and sent them thither, for the inhabitants had been wiped out."[2]

>'Meanwhile the Jews in the region of Cyrene had put one Andreas at their head and were destroying both the Romans and the Greeks. They would cook their flesh, make belts for themselves of their entrails, anoint themselves with their blood, and wear their skins for clothing. Many they sawed in two, from the head downwards. Others they would give to wild beasts and force still others to fight as gladiators. In all, consequently, two hundred and twenty thousand perished. In Egypt, also, they performed many similar deeds, and in Cyprus under the leadership of Artemio. There, likewise, two hundred and forty thousand perished. For this reason no Jew may set foot in that land, but even if one of them is driven upon the island by force of the wind, he is put to death. Various persons took part in subduing these Jews, one being Lusius, who was sent by Trajan.

They have always been vile.

Usury was a great funding mechanism for the aristocracy and a convenient way to scam the peasants

Every time the working class kicked out the Jews (usually for tax farming or Ponzi schemes) the elites would invite them back a hundred years later