David Brock is a pedophile - CTR/Shariablue hate thread

Are you really going to sit and let this man's army of paid shills try to change minds? Is the meme war not ours and ours alone to win unwaveringly?

Obvious signs of paid shilling: Foreign flag (Soros hates paying Americans), copy and pasted threads (usually contain "Drumpf" or some variation, ANY Trump regret thread) and either cringy anti-Trump memes or general smug liberal bullshit.

Don't believe me? This is the leaked memo outlining his battle plan. I'm going to keep posting it until it stops being relevant. Every time you bump this thread a shill thread drops off.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62984852
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112607000#p112613187
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93672798/#q93673359
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112589153/#q112591201
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112595820/#q112595891
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92606126/#92606706
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112417662/#112426950
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hyperion webroot/
victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/exclusive_interview_with_dhs_insider/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Resume enhancer.

> pedo demoncrat

How do you do fellow huywhite nationalists

Dear Conservatives, Right-Wingers, Alt-Reichers, Trump Supporters: It's over. You've already lost and there's nothing you can do about it.

Go gay before you're extinct.

You can complain all you want about depopulation agenda, about crime, about islamic terrorism, about reverse discrimation, about the destruction of the middle class, about neofeudalism, about financial terrorism and treason by your leaders. But in the end, it will all mean jack-shit.

You'll wake up tomorrow morning and everything will still be the same. Bankers robbing goyim. Impoverished and broken families, imported serfs stealing jobs, illegals committing crimes, muslims committing terror, the earth will still be round, destruction of western civilization will still be real, you're still going to lose your engineering job to an incompetent pajeet, colored folk are still raping white folk, cancer will still plague you, globalist agenda is still being promoted and it's not going anywhere.

You can enjoy having your God Emperor in office, but it doesn't change the fact that Soros has millions of paid protestors. We won't be going back to the magical days of stability, peace, and prosperity. As soon as he's out and a puppet president is back in office, things will roll on as usual and this will just be a momentary stop on the journey that every master Yid will joke about until the end of goyim.

Make all the dank memes you want. Make all the Youtube rants about Soros and the Jews and Black Lives Matter that you want. You can't stop global liberal imperialism. You can stand in the way, screeching and crying all you want, but it's going to steamroll over you.

Filter that shit m8s
Makes browsing pol easier
Fuck the paid shills

the road to peace starts with your own actions and with staying away from racism and hatespeech.
multiculturalism and globalism isn´t bad, progressiveness isn´t bad and zionists dont have control over any of this. You saying all minorities rape is racist and uninformative hatespeech.Everyone acts individually.

So together we are strong, they will not divide us

The leaked memos and whatnot are unfortunately not enough. The public financial data isn't enough. We need to blow his operation wide open, finding the dox of the cunts who sit at their keyboards all day, finding whether he outsources his shilling and if so where.

Remember there are two kinds of shills. The jew works through misdirection, there are the obvious ones distracting us with LOL DRUMPF while the talented and more intelligent shills subtly subvert us and push the overton window back to the left.

We need to start finding these literal faggots and burning their houses down. Alefantis and Brock would be good starts.

some please kill this man, well, not man, thing.

Oh brother, the first page "Trump has the legal authority but we have the moral authority..." I think I've read everything I need to lol

In my country, this happened too. Swastikas appeared all around Prague and leftist politicans along with the notorious marxist "hate-free culture" movement used this chance to spread their propaganda and talk about evil nazis. After a few months, it turned out the swastikas were sprayed by the members of said "hate-free culture" movement. Some of them are also known for burning cars and destroying businesses of "intolerant" people.

how about no

t. Retarded libertarian

The NAP was conceived to nuke retards like you who set foot on my property

There's an oven with your name on it.

Let's be honest, do you really think this subversion will work? President Trump is working closer to the goals he laid out every day. And holding true to what the MSM called "rhetoric" the entire time. And doing nothing at all that he didn't say he would do. Get fucked shill, I don't regret my vote, I am happier with how I cast my vote every singe day.

BROCK WILL NOT DIVIDE US

By completely dedicating ourselves to the idea of a one world government, we will stir the hearts of all people on earth with the hope of a security that can counter any form of competition [a totalitarian approach to combating totalitarianism!]. The ‘private citizen’, individual identity, and freedom, is obsolete.

> You've already lost
-- Kike.
-- Lying.

What else ?

My main goal was to show how easy it is to manipulate goys into believing a false narrative created by a (((CREW))) shill. We need to really reevaluate the way we take CREW propganda at face value.

I have seen only pure hate coming from the left. They're the ones bringing up race constantly and hurling insults and violence. The conservatives want their country back from the hypocrites that have been selling it out, that's all.

> Everyone acts individually
> together we are strong

Choose 1 !

There is a saying:
> Due to trees he does not see a forest...
Do you understand, that it is a matter of perspective, whether you look too near to see details or too far to see wholeness and trends ... ?

Spam shill threads with redpills, they always read them to counter the arguement, after a while they have enough knowledge to wake up from their illusions, this place changes everyone, after this tactic on CTR shills was when we got insider leaks.

globalism is just a euphemism for imperialism
multiculturalism is euphemism for colonization, occupation, and genocide

liberalism/neoconism is a smokescreen for criminal global totalitarianism

most of CREW shilling is done by bots

the totalitarian soviet-esque deep state run shill bots to promote their totalitarian propaganda

java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/chanbot/postlib/4chpol/trump.xml
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112607000#p112613187
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93672798/#q93673359
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112589153/#q112591201
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112595820/#q112595891
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92606126/#92606706

failed opening required 'lib/model/map/ResponceMapBuilder.php' (include_path='C:\webroot\hyperion\lib;C:\webroot\hyperion\protocol\\lib;;C:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112417662/#112426950
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hyperion webroot/

Some of you may've seen this one. And one of these threads just died before I jumped in here. But there are a rash of "Trump raped his daughter" threads. Jesus Christ really?

how do the bots bypass CAPTCHA? I think it's mostly paid foreigners copy and pasting using a script.

CREW bypass CAPTCHA by paying Hiro?

they've been running bots for more than a year

german user was right to look to this place

www.nrgiseternal.com

>www.nrgiseternal.com
wtf is this

bump

(((Sharia Blue))) faggots view this unironically

If you were right, you wouldn't be this desperate for control.

you guys are making me so happy for keeping this alive. I was starting to worry I was the only one who cared about this shit

You know you're actually winning when the villain says "you already lost just give it up"

bless you, finon. these are gold.

>filter dissenting opinions
>they make it too hard to have my shit point of view

Np, save and spread.

EIN VERDAMMTER JUDE

HE WILL CUM INSIDE US

I am a libertarian we call these people pussies.

Fuck Shariablue.

Save all these and post them in shills threads and see how they stop bumbing them. Works like a miracle.

bump

Bump

These retards always stick out like sore thumbs, all they're doing is wasting money

I don't think they realize that true autism can't be emulated. They also don't realize that the only way to fight organic autism is with organic autism, which these shills lack.

thank you for your service in the meme war. every bump of these threads saves me the time of remaking them and pushes another shill thread toward death.

homosexual, pedophile, potato potato.

Top kek, shill

Nothing can stop organic autism except God himself. Globalism will die.

Awesome screencaps. Thanks bro.

trump is going to lock kiddy diddler david and his boyfriend pedosta up

Thank you Finnbro, I love this screenshot so much.

With pleasure.

I'm out of time and memes so these are my last posts. I just hope that people spread these.

Bump
CTR/ShariaBlue et al are retards who think they can push the globalist agenda, contrary to the will of a bunch of autists who have become experts in social engineering through fucking around with memes in their free time.

Globalism will die, what these shills fight for will be destroyed, and the shills will cry. It will feel good. They lack autism, the one component you need to be successful at social engineering, and no amount of money can suffice for the lack thereof.

The only things that can help these shills now are autism and God, and they have neither because they refuse to embrace them.

Thanks for the laugh, leftard

What was the source for this btw?

My last post.

>the alt right is a Jewish trick that doesn't exist, but is lead by Jewish homosexuals in order to subvert 8/pol/

my sides

victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/exclusive_interview_with_dhs_insider/

Tl:dr
also
>that flag

bump for justice

Let's turn up the heat then
commencing relevant dump

Read and know!

Thanks Finnbro!

continuing
in time they will come to regret it