White women only crave big black co-

>white women only crave big black co-

If you treat White women respectfully you will get their loves. White women are less likely racemix, unlike white """men""" had to get some gooks.

If you can't handle white women, we don't have to be loyal to you at all.

>respectfully
throwing money at something is showing respect now?

It's called expressing your love by giving your girl a romantic gift, you subhuman.

>implying you didn't immediately vote against western interest when men let you vote
>implying you didn't facilitate a massive shift to the left all around the world
>implying you aren't treated far too well and oppress men

>t. proud cuck

fucking gold diggers, Asians girls ftw

Honey, don't bother. We're on to you.

We know you only tolerate us (for the moment, anyway) because without us you'd starve.

We know you hate us.

And we have learned to hate you.

That pic is pure cancer
If you're dating a vapid whore who creams herself for overhyped garbage you're literally asking for a divorce rape
And fucking Louis Vuitton.. that's chinese new-rich tier, get some Longchamp or Hermès for fuck's sake

>t. pay pig

Women don't deserve gifts lol spoiled pieces of shit

To be honest, asian women are often just as materialistic, if not moreso when they're from the cities.

They do a lot more to compensate us for it than white hambeasts do though. 3/10 white women walk around thinking they're 8/10s for some reason. You'd have to be stupid to spend money on that.

>Asian girls
>not gold diggers
646GBkek.jpg

>posting physical possessions online for attention garbage """woman"""

like fuck if i'm going to buy other people gifts on my birthday. That chick probably bought that herself

You're a pathetic virgin neet. Women haters like you are scum. Here's a thought you fucking gimp. Maybe if more sexless gimps didn't embarrass and tarr nationalism by its association with you then more women would be nationalist.

I love women and always redpill the ones I meet. You do it by being a decent chap and establishing that clearly - and not being a beta male pussy. Then they'll listen to and most probably adopt your political views.

>white women
>the beings who ruin men financially
>the beings who vote for more welfare and immigration while tearing apart the family unit of the West
>the beings who contribute to our demographic death with abortion and change of gender roles

I would rather fuck a bear than dating the average white woman.

>t. roastie

I actively pray that you will be raped by a veiny Aryan cock you vapid bitch. You're Worthless.

>I love pussy, but not as much as dick.

We get it, you're a fag.

I knew a guy who gave some girl expensive leather shit even though they were just friends.

Pathetic

Asian girls are even worse gold diggers

Worth it though.

You from Brookfield? Me too

you are obviously a female, and make your fellow pussykin look stupid by saying if more "alpha" types adopted nationalism then girls wouldnt think it is for icky losers. uuuughhhhhh

>mfw I'm dating a slutty girl that hates niggers and jokes about slaves

women deserve to be kept in camps and bred 24/7 to produce more strong men.

Fucking cuck.

The cuckold is pretty much buying her "love"

Bullshit mates

yeah but asian girls are usually pretty stable money wise unless your talking about third world village sloots