It's finally up

It's finally up

youtube.com/watch?v=lImHh7fqrQo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cDLflyQ8TA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I understand he is trying to be a character, but if he can try to jot be such a fucking diva maybe i could listen to him.

Milo is just cuckservatism with an injection of edgy humor. He won't bring any real change and that is the only reason people like Bill Maher are willing to entertain him.

lol he's gay man, what do you expect?

this but in the current environment i don't think he's completely useless

did he really have to look like a tranny in transition though

though that said the whole thing so far is just two jews talking about other jews.

Bannon suddenly gained the power to stick his foot up Bill's ass if he wanted to, that's why Milo is on the show. Maybe Milo takes off, and does some damage to the left, and maybe not. It's worth a shot. If those increased book sales in the wake of the Berkley riot are any indicator, he is a potential difference maker.

Nah, Maher let him on because he sees a bit of himself in Milo since they both lost shows due to PC censorship. I'll be surprised if he ever gets another appearance since he's such an insufferable cunt.

"you should get off the trump train"

wow now we're getting somewhere

"thanks for coming on thats it for tonight folks"

wow that was a cowardly move

So all he got was 10minutes.

What happened to being on his panel for further discussion?

pol still can't accept the fact that a gay coalburner kike has done more to champion and rejuvenate conservatism than they could ever dream of.

no wonder you cucks hate him.

holy fuck you can almost hear when he got orders through the earpiece to make Milo shut up because he's too convincing. Also why the fuck can pussylover Bill Maher get away with calling him a fag in a condescending way? It's like calling lil' wayne a nigger because you label him alt right (milo is libertarian)

>What happened to being on his panel for further discussion?

He was. It's a separate segment.

oh FINALLY

is milo secretly heterosexual?

>cuts him off on every argument because he knows he's gonna be BTFO'ed by some literal british fag
>goes back to some shitty humour to look like he isn't blatantly cutting him off
>hahaha how could you like trump and be an advocate for free speech?
>*roaring sound of clapping*
>*about to defend trump*
>hahahahah great to have you on bye

Is the video in the youtube channel?

dude they couldn't take him for 10 minutes without the show turning into chaos and name calling

they wouldn't be able to take a minute more of it, when he said they were low IQ guess he was literally jabbing at the fact that they were dumb niggers

They couldn't keep up if they tried. Liberals aren't built for that. Only truly the autistic are.

Good point. I find most civic nationalists just want white civilization without white people, in a sense they are no different from pre-Trump cuckservatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cDLflyQ8TA

Cool, thanks.

>G-GO FUCK YOURSELF!

1) Sup Forums is not conservative
2) milo is not conservative
3) back to plebbit

Yeah. They invited him to be a punching bag.
He did the best he could to defend himself and his position.

I don't watch a lot, but from what I have seen, this sounds like every episode of Maher ever.

why is larry wilmore such an uncle tom

he's not. he's a nigger

I'm certain the jewish theater owners in Berlin liked to laugh and make fun of nazi's too. :^)