When Chicanos take power, will they change America and the world for the better?

When Chicanos take power, will they change America and the world for the better?

If they were capable doing that, don't you think they would've done it in the countries they came from?

ayyy lowriders homes

Lack of opportunity? These are not people from families in the upper class

lol you a funny man

>take power

there will be no power left. It'll just be a bigger mexico

I'll leave if this becomes like Mexico.

>when

That's not going to happen.

I think the one positive is they will genocide the niggers.

>implying spanish rape babbies who are not even 5% "chicken-yo" will ever actually be able to achieve any level of accomplishment beyond merely just shitting around with their nigger tier gangs

her nose is even more disgusting than a jews

I just though of that. They basically are looking to be our slaves. Time to bring back slavery in the United States.

>6666

quints from the barrio

>Generate a rapebabby, genetically predisposed to subservience slave race

Gracias a Hernan Cortes!

No they will make it as shitty as here.

fuck she's hot

Odle holmes

>chivas

Quints of truth

No country on earth backs up this possibility. White infrastructure will continue to crumble.

>sleeve tats
A long prosperous career as a Walmart cashier awaits this cretin.

Lmao I literally have Tapatio on my desk right now my dude. Don't know why it's coming out sideways.

im a *chicano* or w/e that label is, and trust me, i out Trump all of you, got my own website and on campaign. serious. let ppl like me in charge? more redpilled than ever

>t. mestizos who dont understand numbers

Who cares? If and when these subhumans ever have the capacity to take power, they'll be ruling over the ruins of our once prosperous civilization.

Nah, we'll basically become another Mexico. What's happening these days isn't a melting pot, it's an attempt to overwrite the existing culture with whatever you brought with you.

kek at the takis. All the mexican kids at my school would be eating those.

And go where? Are you brown enough to get welcomed into a European country?

>once prosperous

hahahahaha

>chicanos take power
Let's just make the USA as shitty as mexico.

Yeah, like they have in Mexico and Belize, and El Salvador, and Colombia, and Venezuela, and Ecuador, and Peru, and

>fabuloso
Fugg
The other ones don't apply but my mom sure as shit uses that when she swabs the floor

At least they have hotter mamacitas than your fatsos.

Tapatio is ass. If you just like heat and no flavor it's perfect. But I like my food to be edible without sweating.

>hispanic women
>not obese
They're the reason we have high obesity rates in the first place. OP's pic is a white girl btw.

/thread

No. Mexicans are too low IQ to create a successful society.

Nice get.
You sweat with Tapatio? Looks like you can't handle a little spicy. When hot sauce gets unbearable yes it's not enjoyable but Tapatio is far from sweat-inducing. Maybe your taste buds are just sensitive, which may be a good thing.

I wouldn't fling shit leaf.

Maybe. But I also heated it up in a pan to make buffalo sauce. Maybe that made it more potent. Regardless, it ruined my chicken. So I won't be using it for buffalo sauce

If you want flavor get Melinda's ghost pepper

Or habenero if puss puss

Look at the ladt in your pic. You think she'll make your world better?

Never had Tapatio as a Buffalo sauce. Tbqh it doesn't sound too appetizing. I don't think it's the right type of sauce to be using. I'm no cook tho.

Tapatio isn't really hot m8.

t. white guy

So why haven't the upper class families created a country better or on par with America?

Where in the world is a white man welcomed?

KEK

Valentina masterrace

LOL
NO

Apparently it's not. I use Franks or Texas Pete for buffalo sauce. The Mexican stuff has too many spices to be made into a buffalo sauce

See
Don't cook it I guess. It wasn't hot by itself. But it made my chicken inedible.

I'm not a big hot sauce guy. I usually like the natural flavor of food. But I like to make my own buffalo sauce. Is Melinda's good for that?

Why did you use it for Buffalo? It has the wrong type of pepper and includes other spices.

(checked)

Well I know that now. I've found the milder sauces work better for buffalo sauce.

Deport that woman please

How will they deal with the swag fag epidemic plaguing their community?