How can white kids even compete?

How can white kids even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=pF2tVmsAoag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BAXwt9vUny4
theportlygazelle.com/2016/06/13/the-warcraft-movie-is-racist-the-horde-represents-black-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so he basically imagined a box, that hasnt been created yet. taking credit before its due shame

How does an empty piece of plastic blow cool air?

That little nigger didn't invent anything, it was just a slow news day.

idk what to say
what the fuck was that
how did any of that make sense

Looks like a nice, normal family.

I hate reddit so fucking much.

You don't get upvotes here you libcuck nigger.

here is a idea

how about you not leave your child in the car?

the se idiot parent that leave their kid in a car to die deserve a dawkins award

Thanks for correcting my record.

Its an american thing, you wouldnt understand

i was laughing first because i thought it was a device for smashing the windows and how he would later in life sadly use it for robbing stuff inside cars (what have i become he will think, i was going to be scientist ;_;)

How do I give gold to this post my fellow narwhals?

You would be surprised how often it happens.

>hey this dump boy has not invented anything but he is black

I thought it was going to be a block you could stick in your window to prevent them from rolling up all the way, but it's actually a cold fusion powered miniature air conditioner

This, but I'm more concerned with how he got siege tech in the stone age.

Yeah, I am impressed it was a 5 year old black kid that finally got fusion power working.

>X invents device to save children from hot car

I've seen several versions of this story before. WTF is going on?

man this fkn uncletom ass nigha

fukwitme nigha

I can bet that family shares more western values than you, mate.

I hope life treats this black boy decently...

His peers will just call him 'a lame', because he's on the other side of the bell curve. Life can be very cruel...

how exactly does that piece of plastic blow cool air?

I like the kid, and to be fair, he seems pretty smart for his age. But wtf...? This shit could ruin him, giving him spotlight before he actually achieved anything? The kid did nothing wrong, can we all agree about that at least?

The biggest issue is that he's trying to solve a problem that's ultimately rooted in flat-out neglect to begin with

the kind of parents who leave their babies to cook in their cars aren't going to buy a special device to keep their babies from cooking

Fill this thing up with water and stick it the Frasier. Then when the car heats up, the ice melts and drips cooling water on your baby, that it can also use to stay hydrated.

This, and as horrible as it is for the children to die that way, and lose their life—it would take a miracle to come out of a family with parents like that, unscathed physically and psychologically.

That is smart cus he knows thats how hes gonna have to abandon his kid and let it live. Theyre learning guys. maybe the world will turn out okay.

You are supposed to put ice cubes in the box. It blows cool air and keeps the baby from overheating.

So he invented the air conditioner? Not even the air conditioner itself, but the idea to it. That's just a plastic chunk without any technology. I can't even wrap my head around the logic of this "invention". Why would you need this mini air conditioner you put in the car in case you forget your baby in the hot car? How about not leave the baby in the hot car in the first place?!

I know it's a feelgood soft news so that they can end the broadcast in high note, but still, c'mon now.

JUS MAKES ZE CAP BE RED

RED MAEKS ZE WIND BE ULTRA FAST

FAST MAKES FOR COOL

WAAAAGGHHHH

Was it autism?

>he wants to keep making inventions to save many lives

i really hope this kid does end up saving lives. we need more people like this 2bh

thats too crazy an idea for black people

youtu.be/BAXwt9vUny4

>40k inforgraphs

they are always super fucking wrong.

> Trump kills babies by increasing the temperature with pollution and climate change
> somehow this is black people's fault

>ONE OF HIS MANY CREATIONS
>design copied from a white dude's weapon

theportlygazelle.com/2016/06/13/the-warcraft-movie-is-racist-the-horde-represents-black-people/

his trebuchet is poorly engineered.

There is a 5:2 ratio in the trebuchet's arm and sling length.
You also need a 133:1 counterweight to projectile ratio.

It ain't no suitcase clock.

How about you stop putting your babies in hot cars

Clearly someone else made this thing and is using the kid to promote it

Cool clock Ahmed, want to bring it to the Whitehouse?

I know. It's like there is no distortion of reality to far out for a nigger to take credit for. And lets be honest: clearly niggers and their fetishesists deep down KNOW that niggers are useless and asshole retarded in the IQ department or else there wouldn't be so many reality twisting, magical thinking fantasy threads like this one

>A Device To Prevent Babies From Dying In Hot Cars!
how about not leaving your fucking kids in the car

Let's just give them materialistic niggaboos more priority to leave their worthless child in the car and forgo any responsibility whatsoever.

>how about not leaving your fucking kids in the car
That part can be blamed on ALL white people

Nobody is going to bring up that an air conditioner produces a lot of heat?
It has to expel the heat out in order to work. If you took a regular window air conditioner and sat it in the middle of a room and tried to cool it, it's not going to work.
Maybe he intends on his device to be a fan?

That's a fucking stupid "invention".

Jesus christ. I work at a UPS store. I had no idea I was surrounded by Boxes made of news worthy inventions.

how about a device that prevents his father from leaving ?

COOL

Inspiring! God bless him.

That's fucking stupid.
How about you don't leave you child in the car?

How in the fuck is tiny little fan going to lower the temperature of the car, IF ITS IN THE FUCKING CAR!!!

this
wtf is this shit?
and it just looks like a piece of plastic

He basically just made the idea of a new car seat that nobody stupid enough to leave their kids in the car would buy

Hey guys!

So I need to get in contact with the news and the Nobel committee for my Time Machine!

When I make it, it will be able to take you to any point in time and stop babies from dying in hot cars. It could save many lives.

It's just a drawing of a box right now. But after a few dozen news tours I'll eventually have a REAL box which will represent my invention that will eventually save countless lives.

I'm just imagining the black mom who gets a baby in car notification but doesn't realize because its drowned out by Tinder request and fucking Instagram.

I thought it was gonna be something that wedges between the window and the top of the door frame to keep it vented, turns out it was magic hocus pocus future gobuldygook

You must be fucking retarded.

> black kid
> dad is there

This clearly is fake news. Nice try MSM.

>uses a trebuchet
looks like we got a young crusader here

I dont get it, when I was a kid I was making crossbows and treehouses. Where's my fucking nobel prize.

>not warming your baby before you get home
Why do people have babies if you dont want to deal with them

Lol negroids have a chance of being genius like all humans but they have a much lower chance of high iq mutation.

I mean, or you could just not leave the kid in the car. I don't think blowing cold air would help or work either, and where would the cold air even come from?
Kid reminds me of myself when I was younger, always trying to "invent" shit, well, after I realized I couldn't be an explorer because the world was already explored. It aint' his fault the liberal MSM latches on to any story about a "child inventor prodigy genius" with a dark enough skin tone, hoping to have the next Ahmed with his clock.
His "invention" might be shit, but at least he knows the difference between a catapult and a trebuchet. I can respect that

Hey when I was a 10yr old kid I invented a device to compress gases into liquids for transportation.
It was just a drawing and had already been invented but if I were black I'd have had 10 news stories about it kek

>"See all that stuff in there, Homer? That’s why your robot never worked."