George Takei is degenerate and has no right to lecture anyone on politics when he is busy jerking people off on live...

George Takei is degenerate and has no right to lecture anyone on politics when he is busy jerking people off on live television.

m.imgur.com/oxhHiRh?r

Or just google "George Takei Jonah Falcon"

sickening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0yymzI6BvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fugg?

Bumping my own thread lol

The foundation of politics should be morality. This man is a fitting poster child for progressivism and cultural marxism. He really shows what the "values" behind them are.

Yeah if twitter saw this is might discredit him a bit

Wow, for having the world's largest penis, Jonah is a grower, not a shower.
Although to his credit a gross nip is trying to jerk him off.

George is disgusting and Jonah probably isn't gay

Imagine this face staring at you with a death grip on your cock

He's still butthurt that Trump fired him.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0yymzI6BvU

Oh lord it's worse than I thought

why do people listen to this nasty old man?

He's a gay minority with nerd cred.

That apparently makes him super smart and awesome and worth listening to

This is what Hollywood has given yo society. They have the audacity to tell you you're wrong, while they jack off faggots on tv.

Holywood is literally Satan

>chingchongwithdingdong.jpg

I heard his husband was upset with him for masturbating strange penises on national television. These men should be adopting and raising children and if you disagree you are a racist shitlord

>Hillary-tier nightmare fuel smile

How many men has George jacked off on live television?

Is this the man who should lecture anyone about morality or criticize someone for their sexuality?

His criticism of virgins goes against the "asexuals" in the LGBTQAP alphabet, BTW.

Yes! Takei can provide his "special love".

>George Takei is degenerate and has no right to lecture anyone on politics when he is busy jerking people off on live television.

Degenerate scum they are.

Well yeah he cheated. That's infidelity. I'd be upset if my husband jerked off a bunch of dudes on live television, too. I'd be incredibly upset if he did anything intimate with another person.

OH MY

LOL, he apparently did more than jerk them off.

There are only a few pics out there, but despite his record length Jonah Falcon's dick is not that impressive looking. He can't get fully rock hard do to the size and blood flow required. So it just looking like a soft plastic bag filled with jelly and fat. I'm a faggot and I have seen guys with half his length with much more appealing dicks.

It was the Stern show. The one place where anything flew. Are you 16 by any chance?

Why can't gays just be normal men who like other men, instead of complete degenerates who indulge in the most filthy shit?

thought he'd be bigger

i am disappoint

Still, he is degenerate enough to happily participate. Then gets on what he thinks is a high-horse over political matters.

jonah falcon is such a trainwreck

>george makes a poll in his hugbox
>poll surpasses and conflicts his confirmation bias hours later
>george deletes poll and forgets
fucking double faggot.

This turns my stomach. Two men being intimate literally grosses me out. I have lots of gay friends so when they aren't showing affection I'm fine but this is a physical reaction to when they do. I know other women who are turned on by it but I can't help but consider them degenerate for it.

I'm twice that age

>has worlds largest cock
>doesn't take care of his body
>could easily work out and shed some pounds and have a ripped bod and a huge dick with a good blood pressure rate to support an erection
>instead is just a pasty white guy who can't even get it up
>is literally only known for having the world's longest dick
>instead of trying to make money with that he insists on acting and fails miserably
Dude was given a great gift and squandered it completely.

Why?

This is weird

And then takei calls Trump dishonest, lol

It is understandable man. Humans are weird. Are experiences and genetics shape our minds in weird ways and everyone has different reactions. For instance I am gay myself and while two dude fucking is nice, I find simple make out sessions between them to be incredibly hot. But I am still completely grossed out by trans people. Like I can't even look at them without being disgusted.

>cheats on his partner multiple times on live television
>criticizes Trump for winning an election honestly

Don't forget
>hasn't been in anything notable since Star Trek 50 years ago
>still tries to wave his clout around
>takes every single opportunity to mention Japanese Internment camps he can

If only the original Sulu could die too......

george is gross... bigly

Thats would be hot if it wasnt an old asian man but a cute boy

If it wasn't for the nature of the show and the novelty of Falcon's dick then it would just be sexual assault.

I have heard this man's name a lot in the past year but never cared to look him up. I thought he was just some failed irrelevant actor but the reality was even worse... Much worse.

Just like Rowling rallies the Harry Potter fan base, Takei holds sway over many normies and Star Trek fans.

At least Shatner isn't too bad.

The kissing's bad enough. The cock out on top of it is worse. Then the dipshit getting on his soapbox and acting high and mighty is the supreme in nutbaggery-ness.

I think anytime George posts some SJW-tier bullshit identity politics crap or Trump criticism people should reply with that and gif of him jerking strangers off

LOL, ask him if he follow Moe the Monster on twitter.

This entire thread is shocking

What the fuck, who is this disgusting old man? He invented the gameboy right?

I bet ol' Georgie cried like a woman when the "grab em by the pussy" tape was released too

why are liberals always so fucking hypocritical?

He would take extreme offense to grabbing by the pussy.

"When we were in the Japanese Internment camps we were grabbed by the pussy daily" ;-; Share and Retweet pls

If you're old enough to have been grabbed by the pussy in the interment camps, I don't think you'll have to worry about it anymore.

>being grossed out by a man rubbing another man's pee pee
>on Sup Forums

you guys are talking about the homosexuality like being azn isn't a worse mental illness.