Tfw this is an actual feminist slogan

>tfw this is an actual feminist slogan

BAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA

really fired my neurons

Their bitchcraft is no match for our meme magic.

Witchcraft vs Memes

Kek

ex dee

>witches
Stupid cunts don't even know we are powerful Wizards.

In the year of our Lord 2017, we have hotter fires.

They don't even realize that men were burned as witches too. For some reason, they've just ignored history and taken witch hunts as their own historical 'holocaust'.

Women weren't singled out. In fact, they were treated with equality. That's equality right there - being a candidate for burning, just like men were.

Are women people?

okay thank you for informing us,let me just get my flamethrower real quick

I was actually thinking this the other day
Our modern day feminists would have probably ended up as nice little piles of ashes a few centuries ago.. they're cut from the same material

GET THE FUCKING STAKE LADS

Even then women were also exempt from many forms of punishment. Sort of like the reduced sentences they receive today..

it's funny because witches are sterile

>bitchcraft

This shit triggers me so hard. I hate fat white bitches with dyed hair who think they're witches.

BURN THE WITCH

We could fix that

>mfw we missed some

Their superstitions and mumblings are tawdry kitsch before our memeatic warfare

It's never too late

>yfw only about 20 people got killed during the infamous Salem witch trials, 5 of the victims being men, and vast majority of the accusers being women

The most ironic thing about the whole mes is that it was caused by teenage girls trying to avoid accepting blame for things they'd done wrong by pretending to be bedeviled by witchcraft. They then decided to use their position as “victims” that everyone would automatically listen to and believe to lay the blame on adult women and men that they didn't like.
Those adults would become persecuted out of the rest of the community's pettiness, greed, and collective fear of finding THEMSELVES at the center of inquisition.

Remind you of anything? It really is a great analogy for feminist bullshit.

cuntcraft is no match for meme magick

They've tried this before, but they forget the law of equivalent exchange. They want power but sacrifice nothing.

They were actually practicing witchcraft tho

Its not a competition guys we should be supporting this. You don't want your woman to maintain a youthful look from eating from her covens embryo bank? Yall might consider learning more about what witchcraft really is.

More weird illumernaty shit?

Purge with holy fire.

The Memefire Rises

if witchcraft is real, then we really summoned a primordial God of chaos because we were bored.

pot calling the kettle black, really.

>an spell

kek

Accidental proxy hivemind

>oh my gosh, like, we were witches and stuff, stacy! hashtag woke!

When we read the crucible in school nobody actually really paid attention but I feel like our teacher was trying to get at something like that.

topkek user

That's bloody well ironic considering, that replacing "witch" with "fascist", etc. renders them the pretty much the same as the men who burnt their ancestors.

>Witches Vs Magicians
wew lad this timeline is the gift that keeps on giving

Measure once, cut twice.

There actually is a lot of over lap between feminism and dumb neo pagan witches.

Pat Robertson was right

Looks like we missed a few, boys.

Pepe shallt win.

Isn't that what they say about circumcision?

WE WUZ MAGIC

so the way you beat Cthulhu is by jacking him off? makes sense

They don't bother to measure. The important part is mutilating the goy- I mean boy.

did we not?

>bitchcraft
Brilliant

>Witches
>Not invariably catladies

>Literal pyre dodgers

All the worst things get out of being burned alive

Looks like witch burning is back on the menu boys!

We are the sons of the wives of wizards who you never would have given your phone number to!

I guess we have to bring back drownings and beheadings then.

The practice is definitely real . Results may vary

>tfw it's time to finish my puritan ancestor's work

Is that a Harry Potter reference?

Just what do they think their power is, and where do they think it comes from?

Feminists are the people who got women prettier than themselves burnt

I thought the women killed weren't witches, though.

We'll just have to try harder this go around.

We missed some.

Underrated post.

pche we will reborn and fix that mistake easy.....
there are seas beind us already...

You can tell it is jewish inspired propaganda meant to turn white women against Christianity.

Just like the 'Womens March' that just turned into a nigger and mexican infested anti-whitey fest.

>we are the granddaughters of the witches you could not burn
Meaning... what exactly? Some Ishtar worshipers were spared the fire or escaped it during the middle ages so their descendants take revenge for their burned comrades now in the future?

btw some sectors of Ishtar worshiping are what can be considered the original "feminism".
Some "rituals" included men crossdressing and fucking each while doing drugs or alcohol and/or being dominated by a woman much like how Ishtar managed to subvert some other male deity, i don't remember the mythos much.

The powers that be have never taken into account the power of esoteric numerology.

>The powers that be have never taken into account the power of esoteric numerology.
How do you know that?
It's possible they know about "esoteric" numerology but just don't care because they have better alternatives.
You should never underestimate people at the top, they always want to have an eye on everything, useful to them or not.

I hate to quote my own post, but the all seeing eye is a symbol of the jewish banking cabal. other post related.

For real, tho, why are women so hostile these days?

Indoctrination + the xenoestrogen side effects from contaminated water and processed/GMO foods in developed countries.