Am I an idiot for borderline believing this man?

Am I an idiot for borderline believing this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487449224670.webm
youtu.be/SCD5zHBNWG8?t=755
youtube.com/watch?v=Le4IhsUE-6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, that's just the contaminated water talking

He's spouting so much bullshit all the fucking time something has to be true. In reality he's just a husk of a human, making a living in throwing hissy fits and pretending to be retarded.

Yes.

If he's wrong then I lost many friends for no reason

>88
Nope.

>controlled opposition
Everything he says is true except replace globalist with Jew and is real is the center of it all

Israel*

Without those commercials for his products every 5 minutes I would eat it up 100%

I'm not a very smart person though

Nah m80, you're redpilled

I made the mistake of not believing him when I used his new Caveman True Paleo Formula. Now I can't stop bending metal bars and ripping phone books in half, my mom is freaking out.

Nope he's right about everything.

Just sit there and fact check everything he says. I used to think he was crazy until I watched his Joe Rogan podcast and started researching all that shit he was saying.

It's all true

GIVE ME THE EQUATIONS

As long as it remains borderline you're right

He's on our side of the propaganda mill industry

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

He legit has good sources, no youre not.
I'd be more concerned if you believed cnn

Doesn't talk about JQ? Don't waste your time.

I used to listen to his show 2007 - 2012, I grew out of it. And working in Brussels for EU and NATO really opened my eyes that there is no NWO. The people working there are too dumb and incompetent, especially the higher ups.

He knows that most of the info he's spreading is fake with no actual basis or real evidence.
He has predicted the end of the world, fema takeover, etc more times that anyone can count, but nothing ever happens.

Notice how he has toned down his "9/11 was an inside job" rhetoric over the past couple of years, since the truth movement has died out and most of its former members have grown out of it of doubled down and become leftist SJW's (Luke from We Are Change being the best example).

I'm pretty sure he only does it for the money. The ignorant masses are a great way to make money.

Your problem is you listen to him in context. You need to take chopped soundbites then you dont believe him.

The TV coverage was definitely filled with crisis actors.

Have you taken the Pewdiepill yet?

>there is no nwo
>I cant see the forest through the trees

Not sure if you listen to AM stations online like Hannity or Levin, but those are way worse with commercials. Aside from live reads, there's usually 15-20 min of all commercials with a couple minutes of small talk in between until the next 15 min show segment. Like a 3 hour Hannity show is only a little more than an hour of him talking.

I thought he was just a loon when he started talking about hundreds of experimental farms across the United States growing human/animal chimeras...

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/

Keep in mind now, that he was talking about this months before this article came out. If I had tried to talk to Normies about this, they'd call you a rightwing conspiracy theorist.

The man uses modern reality to paint a story... VS the MSM who uses the story to paint/cover up reality.

>88
Kek says no.

Yes. If Alex Jones says it was

honestly, hannity is terrible.
He's like don lemon for the right.

god, I would kill to see pewdiepie on his show

He has some good insight on certain issues, but purposely overlooks our (((root problem))).

Nah I'm with you there. With all we've learned over the past 2 years you basically have to be CTR to discount almost any conspiracy theories now, except the obvious disinfo. Seems like every other week we're saying that AJ was proven right about something that was previously unthinkable.
I think it's important to be aware of some nuance when watching him though. Similar to what Trump did to dominate the media cycles, AJ can act a part to get attention. My gut tells me he's a good guy though - no one can say that he didn't help with getting Trump elected

this desu. Alex is kinda crazy and you can only believe like 80% of what he says but at least he is doing what he is doing for the right reasons unlike the msm

I wonder what this (((root problem))) is....

yes

listen to intellectual content only for a month

One could easily argue that he plays a game, just like Trump. Cause they have to. Would you rather be idealistic in defeat or play to win in the end?

lots of evidence of pre-knowledge of the event meaning it was staged i will dump in this thread

what?

The man is a national fucking treasure and a hero.

A true 360 win.

lots of evidence that the "parents" are actually actors with connections to gun control advocates, i will dump some more evidence of this

Yes, only stay for the facts and leave before the stories come out.

He wouldn't have a show if he did though

>mfw my kid died yesterday

i have more if anyone cares i can continue

That's the reason I'm not a purist critic. He's shifted the Overton Window to the right and many of the "conspiracies" that he's brought up (Monsanto, gov't spying, etc.) have been proven right.

But I wish he'd do something like read the names of media executives out loud and ask his audience what they all have in common.

My take on Hannity: he served his neocon masters like a good goy, just like a lot of people on the right. In fairness to him that was the only game in town, look how they ran Pat Buchanan out. But now there is a shift in power structure because of Trump in the white house and very importantly the people behind him. So now Hannity is serving a new master - maybe he's always wanted to, or maybe he's just following his viewership I don't know. I have read that he has threatened to walk away from FOX multiple times in the past year or two, but they don't have leverage on him like they do on Oreilly. We can't forget that Fox is an enemy of Trump. Murdoch tried to take him down in the debates and they will keep trying to undermine him, especially when we get to immigration law time

Why does he keep making annoying clickbait titles though?"THE GOVERNMENT IS COMING TO STOP TRUMP!""OBAMA COUP IS AFTER TRUMP""MILITARY WANTS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD"

No. He is 99% right. And David Icke has the remaining 1%.

SOOPAH MAYLE VITALUHTY!

Maybe You gotta be loud and get attention when the traditional media would like to bury you

no

he's got a 80-90% success rate

more trustworthy then MSM

The neocons were the only game in town when ron paul ran in 2008/2012 as well. Neocons were the only game in town when Donald trump ran in 2016.
But He enjoyed the payout from the neocon gravytrain, and I have a problem with that.

I am also aware that fox is not friendly.
But I havent listened to him in years even if you can get past him being a sellout, I just hate his presentation, he literally invented the don lemon line "hold on ill let you finsih" then continues to talk over them before eventually cutting them off.

True, but he constantly says stupid shit that never happens.

THE BIG ENCHILADA

My view of alex:

most of what he says has merit to some extent, but his delivery is over the top and like trump uses hyperbole a lot
he's good to listen to because his overall intent and feeling is good

Of course.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487449224670.webm

youtu.be/SCD5zHBNWG8?t=755

>the last thing Soros sees

I agree with everything you said and I don't watch him either. My point is not about my personal preference but rather about his usefulness in the overall scheme of the normie battlefield. You and I can sit here and agree that Hannity was a good goy shill but I'm taking my cues for the larger game from Trump, who seems to want to encourage and support Hannity. You could argue that Trump is unaware of the neocon backstabbing potential and it's our job to make it clear, but I believe Trump fully understand these things

You might enjoy this. Delivery is shit but lyrics are great

youtube.com/watch?v=Le4IhsUE-6k

Nah you broke the conditioning.

Yes.

wtf goys

Most of the time he spews bullshit

sometimes he knows what he's talkin about...

I heard that his wife is a Jew

If you have to ask you already know the answer.

Alex Jones is always right. What sound like crazy rants are LITERALLY TRUE STATEMENTS. Leftism is a LITERAL CULT. They act innocuous and when you push them on it you find out they are indeed "authoritarian pieces of filth."

alex jones tells more truth that any shill MSM

he tells his truth. He may get things wrong but shit he gets a shit ton right

Yes he a jesuit plant

Only Balkan Info is to be trusted

I used to really believe what he said until i was like 14

well, nobody is perfect...alex got some points right...SOME

Its a fucking jew lol.. I would take great caution about what he says.. Dont take him too seriously.

We have factual evidence!

This is all documented!

I'm listening to an Austin-based (black) podcast and they say all the time that they know Alex and he is a good guy in real life. His stances are the same but the overacting is just for attention. They don't talk to him anymore but they don't hate him.

also there was a vid of him the night before the inauguration, looked a lil drunk talking to random people he was FOR REAL its the momonet when he told a disabled person that "your soul is tall" that is when i new this man fights for me and fights for people to be free

he is a good man