Don Lemon Gets Triggered on CNN for Fake News

This is glorious. I hope more people troll CNN by doing this.

We need to spread this shit, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3TT7OxBTSU

I want to know what don lemon would do if you was him on the sidewalk and just said "oh hey fake news" and kept walking

I doubt he personally cares, it's his handlers that get upset and use their talking negro puppet to convey their rage

hahahahahahahahhaha hahahaha what a faggot

>Don "Singin' the blues, we're not fake news" Lemon

Gaynigger from Outerspace

Bump

Very fake news.

Hope Trump retweets this

someone's suggestion from another thread
>yelling "FAKE NEWS" needs to become the new "RIGHT IN THE PUSSY" type meme where people walking behind news interviews run up and say it in the camera
CNN would go absolutely berserk

Paris is fuckin BASED

That was pretty great. I love all the bitching and moaning from the women (Don included) when he says fake news, but the white guy subtly chimes in with an "I agree"

Got to that part in the video right when you posted that

kek, knew that was coming

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

INFOWARS DOT COM

brilliant suggestion, but it could backfire in the long run. It's better that it stays as an uncliched meme that people can use in an ironic or unironic way depending on the circumstances

GLORIOUS ZIMBA

The only cool nigger

They cannot intentionally deceive anyone if they are never the ones doing the research for a story. They just read the screen and say what the producer tells them in their earpice.

Too many niggers on one screen

Well at funny as that was he was right about the 1st part.. The story per se wasn't fake but the part about not one story being fake news in recent times was bs... It was probably on purpose though

The fact that he is so relaxed while everyone else cuts him off is hilarious

WTF IS "ADULT CHILDREN"?

yes it will lose its power if it's just yelled out every time

God I have to say in fairness, this really wasn't a fake news story. Perhaps an unnecessary one, but definitely not a fake one.

CNN is still fake news though

Wasn't this started by the left and then turned on them?

You mean like everything else they tried this past election?

naaah... that's just America

who cares, people are going to keep shitting all over cnn no matter what they do, and they deserve it. Early last year i told myself I would never watch it again, and i haven't, except for clips like this

He is lying, like they're not doing this for deception purpose. This is absolutely ridiculous, I glad he got BTFO.

Pajeet when your children become adults they are still your children.

they are his children, but they are now adults. They only refer to them as 'adult children' because he also has a son who is not an adult, to distinguish between them for some reason