What conclusion is one suppose to draw from these facts?

Black socioeconomic facts prior/during to 1960s

>During the 1890s blacks were being elected to public office by a predominantly white electorate in Michigan.
>In Chicago, as late as 1910, more than two-thirds of the black population lived in neighborhoods where most residents were white
>Between 1940 and 1960, the percent of black families with incomes below the official poverty line fell from 87 percent to 47 percent.
>In various skilled trades, the income of blacks relative to whites more than doubled between 1936 and 1959.
>In 1948, the unemployment rate for black teens was slightly less than that of their white counterparts — 9.4 percent compared with 10.2.
>In Detroit, during the 60s, the black median family income was 95 percent of white median family income. The unemployment rate among blacks was 3.4 percent and black home ownership was higher in Detroit than in any other major city.
>most black children [78%] being raised in two-parent families in 1960.
>The rise of blacks into professional/high-level occupations was in fact greater in the years preceding the Civil Rights Act of 1964 than in the years afterward.
>Homicide rates among black males went down by 18 percent in the 1940s and by 22 percent in the 1950s.
>The murder rate among blacks in 1960 was one-half of what it became 20 years later

facts about blacks after the 1960s

>Illegitimacy Rate of Nearly 75%
>Black youth unemployment in some cities is over 50 percent today.
>Blacks committed 52 percent of homicides between 1980 and 2008, despite composing just 13 percent of the population.
>Today, black males between the ages of 14 and 17 commit homicide at ten times the rate of white and Hispanic males of the same age combined.

What conclusion is one suppose to draw from these facts in regards to white racism, culture, and genetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI
akdart.com/culture2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1965 immigration act brought in more full-blooded niggers. also, when whites were openly prejudiced against them, blacks knew that they had to prove themselves if they wanted to be tolerated, so they were more productive and less violent than they are now.

Interesting take sir. I wonder what % of the black population prior to the 60s where mulatto??

Sup Forums BTFO

Are you suggesting that race mixing is to blame?

youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI

>Pretending like you didn't just have a literal nigger as president for the past 8 years
Go back to Blacked.com where you belong

Pic related - the red pill to end all red pills

Drug war and feminism mean huge rise in single motherhood. Single mothers produce criminal children. Blacks were more susceptible to this, and have a majority of children raised by single mothers. That's a recipe to produce criminals.

>uses blue black pic
May you live forever.

Where is the source for this?

No. I'm wondering if blacks in the past had higher amounts of white ancestry since black immigration outside slavery didn't really occur until after the 60s(i think), and if that could contribute to the variation we see in black socioeconomic outcomes in the 19th century since many believe that culture is largely derived from biology. However, i'm open to culture/environmental hypothesis too.

>muh horseshoe theory
Gas thyself.

Majority of it was from Thomas sowell, FBI, and general google sources.

Lyndon B Johnson, and the destruction of the black family.

But you posted this. Where did you get it?

What do you mean?

You read it so you can post it here so we can read about it.

LBJ, progressivism, the war on poverty, and the great society are the Ultimate real world example of the road to hell being paved with good intentions.

Instead of helping shit that ain't broke, they destroyed a national community and ended up with a subservient voter bloc. They like it this way better

crack is whack

My hunch is that blacks were probably the first victims of social engineering in the United States. The sort of SE we all fear, the kind that causes a person or society to self destruct.

Here is why. I've known some real losers in my life, across all sorts of spectrums/backgrounds. I've had excellent success turning said people into productive and thoughtful contributors to society. I did this by being frank and honest, always supportive but never yielding, and possessing unlimited patience for failure. There is no greater feeling than the appreciation one gives you for rising them out of the muck.

I have a friend, like me, although a bit more nuts. He found a homeless guy who couldn't even pay attention to something more than five minutes. It took my friend a year, but he turned that guy into one of the best software developers on this planet. This guy, his parents after a week or two, found out he was living in my friends mansion and tried to get the police to remove him. He said, I'm tryi to help this fellow, look, I have all these resources, what is wrong? The parents, could not accept someone would do this. Probably though he was being abused. Or possibly just felt unbearable shame and guilt that this stranger could open his heart to someone so destructive as thier son.

I have had these sort of experiences myself. When you do good in this world, rest assured, everyone is against you.

Anyways, a bit tangential. My answer is, I think people breed terribleness in one another because they are largely unthinking creatures. I don't think being black has anything to do with it. Maybe nuanced favors, but.. Ultimately, it is the strength and conviction of those around you who guide you. If you are surrounded by failure, such is your fate.

Conclusion: Integration was a mistake, MLK was a mistake, falling for democratic trap was a huge and destructive mistake. Basically Malcom X said it best. Establishing a swinging voting bloc was the way to go. You guys had something going but niggers ruined it. You stupidly trusted white liberals and now till the end of America you will always be fucked over and unheard of.

I don't feel bad for the current state of the black race because they dug their own hole

akdart.com/culture2.html

Black History (aka Demonize White America) Month. Clarence Thomas describes Myers, his grandfather, as "the greatest man I have ever known." Where are such strong, wise, character-driven, and masculine mentors for black males today? The number-one mission of high-profile blacks (actors, politicians and preachers) appears to be getting blacks to embrace same-sex marriage, men using little girl's restrooms, and blaming white America. Myers' Godly principles and values are only echoes of a distant past in the black community today.

LBJ vs. the Nuclear Family. Fifty years ago, in 1966, a political revolution emerged in America that would have a massive impact on millions of families and marriages. The man behind it was President Lyndon Baines Johnson, who reached the White House amid a national tragedy but grabbed the reins of power quickly and purposefully, bent on transforming the country. Though he is lionized in popular culture these days, it is worth asking whether the celebratory tone accurately reflects the results of his revolution, at least in terms of his massive Great Society.

Blacks and Politicians. The overall welfare of black people requires attention to devastating problems that can be solved only at the family and community levels. Mountains of evidence demonstrates that outcomes are not favorable for children raised in female-headed households. Criminal behavior is greater, and academic achievement is much less for such children. This is a devastating problem, but it is beyond the reach of a president or any other politician to solve. If there is a solution, it will come from churches and local community organizations.

'Favors' to Blacks. A vastly expanded welfare state in the 1960s destroyed the black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and generations of racial oppression. In 1960, before this expansion of the welfare state, 22 percent of black children were raised with only one parent. By 1985, 67 percent of black children were raised with either one parent or no parent.

Corrupt Academics and the Media. Academics teach that the breakdown of the black family is the legacy of slavery and discrimination. They ignore the following facts. In 1950, 72 percent of black men and 81 percent of black women had been married. Also, only 17 percent of black children lived in single-parent households; today it's close to 70 percent. Every census from 1890 to 1950 showed that black labor force participation rates exceeded those of whites. During the late 1940s, the unemployment rate for black 16- and 17-year-olds was less than that for white teens. According to the 1938 Encyclopaedia of the Social Sciences, that year 11 percent of black children and 3 percent of white children were born to unwed mothers. Before 1960, the number of teenage pregnancies had been decreasing; both poverty and dependency were declining; and black income was rising in both absolute and relative terms to white income. As late as 1965, 75 percent of black children were born to married women. Today over 73 percent of black babies are born to unwed mothers. Again, so much for the "legacy of slavery" argument.

Obama Is The Last Person To Turn To For Healing And Peace. [Scroll down] The Democrats have established their future voting block and re-election efforts on poor people, disproportionately black under the Obama administration, whose population is also disproportionately unemployed and poorly educated with no fathers in the home and whose mothers are swamped with too many welfare children to raise alone on a barely existent welfare budget and living in crime-ridden areas.

white supremacist did their job and destroyed the black community. what else can you draw from it?

Blacks also did better under apartheid in South Africa, and in Rhodesia.

So the general theme is: blacks can be productive members of society, as long as white people are willing to lynch them at a moments notice. I'm okay with that.

Disagree completely.
The "blackness" has nothing to do with behavior.
Go to Africa and you will see that while people there do have massive problems, they are completely different from what blacks in teh USA have. This is not a genetic but a purely cultural issue, I think OPs post provides evidence for that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

They were productive when separate. Then one little accusation is all it took to cause hell.

pure blooded blacks moved up north in larger and larger numbers looking for work in the 20th century.

Like with many immigrants, the 1st generation is fine, but their children are not as good, and with blacks it got worse and worse until they reverted to their normal selves.

From reading the replies itt, it seems the causation behind the change in conditions for blacks were done by a shift in policies and societal attitudes toward black dysfunction. These two things lead to the destruction of the black family unit which produced the increased un employment rates and crime among blacks, and the constant tampering by liberals is what prevents the problem from getting addressed, let alone fixed. Hmm, very interesting. Do genes at all factor in the equation? The IQ gap persisted even during the era prior to this culture transformation so I wonder what role that played if any.

This is kind of ironic, the we wuz kang crowd blame all black failure and stagnation on white supremacy but when you look at the historical facts, one could draw the conclusion that white supremacy acts as a constraint on dysfunctional behavior.

This is why rightwingers are against government handouts and the welfare state. We don't hate poor people we see that giving people handouts and relieving them of any and all responsibility and accountability will not help them but instead destroy any incentive for moral and improving behavior.

>This is not a genetic but a purely cultural issue
man this is simply not true just because you want it to be. they have lower IQs regardless of culture. they have similar crime rates regardless of culture. being born on magic clay doesn't raise your IQ

The single largest factor is the propensity of blacks, and other tropical/subtropical people, toward hedonism.

When people evolve in a climate that doesn't really challenge them to think and plan ahead, such as Africa -- what do you expect the outcome to be when they're allowed to live without consequence?

Whites are predominantly future-oriented, and will favor saving over spending, and have limited hedonistic tendencies. It's a natural urge that we have. Just think about how many black "preppers" you've seen. Exactly.

In Europe and parts of Asia, if you didn't plan ahead for winter, you died. There was no do-over, no EBT, no Mediaid, no Salvation Army, no Red Cross. You got really fucking hungry and froze to death, along with your family. Now combine that with constant warfare and a persistent siege mentality.

Once you get south of Florence, Italy, you can see the culture change from future-oriented to present-oriented. People spend more time making food and enjoying life and their passions -- because they can afford to. Nature isn't going to kill them in 3 months because they didn't store enough food or whathaveyou. Culture is a byproduct of people, not the other way around.

You can't blame blacks or other races for their nature. They come from a place where the future is barely even an abstract concept. They don't think about it, because they don't need to, it simply doesn't exist to them.

All I can tell you is that big lips like that are a definite sign of an inbred product. Gonna take 8 generations to fix that bloodline.

I am considerably less intelligent for having read this load of crap. Please stop. Go read a book.

When did the modern institution of welfare become policy?

So would it be correct for one to conclude that the positive state of black ppl in certain aspects prior to liberalism and etc where the product of social processes that constrained their base nature, which in turn allowed them to raise above it, but once those social processes eroded do to a changing society, their behavior was allowed to retrogress back to their base nature.

Hmm, interesting hypothesis, I wonder what would've occurred to the temperament of blacks if liberal movements that occurred in the 19th century was prevented and societal custom and values stayed 50s like. Would such a circumstance have an effect on the genetics of future black generations since they would be going thru the evolutionary processes that other races went thru in the past at an accelerated rate.?

What ruined them?

The Nation of Islam
The NAACP
Integration
Genetics
Hip Hop
Heroin and Crack Cocaine

I could talk all day about the causes and why things happen, but it will never change anything. So I have stopped caring unless someone earnestly wants my advice and opinion.

Not an argument

A liberal might say the War on Drugs did it