"Why don't you want to be a good LGBTQIA ally user?!"

>"Why don't you want to be a good LGBTQIA ally user?!"

>"What is wrong with you?!"

Other urls found in this thread:

celebitchy.com/522858/lena_dunham_lost_weight_because_she_cant_eat_while_trump_is_president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd pound her senselessly until she makes an ahego face.

That girl is average at best

Your HPV is really gross

That is quite literally the most jewish laugh I've ever seen.

>Share my needle user, whats the worst that can happen?

Hillary scared the shit out of the Jews.

Imagine if western liberals actually had organized and created their own civilization.

Luckily with Trump, Americans have now been reduced to fucktard low-IQ rural and suburban retards who believe in flat earth and read retarded conspiracies and shitpost on Sup Forums, and are not a threat anymore.

>average
Are you avin' a laff there, m80? This bitch is hideous. I wouldn't even hate fuck her.

Its a psyop, infiltrated anons are working on the P and we are close to making it, then they will colapse and we all can ad another meme war history leason to our collection

She'd probably only let you do anal.

She's going to age so bad, in a few years she'll look exactly like the SouthPark Jewess.

May you live forever

I'd let her titfuck me. I'd assume all of her actual orifices are filled with every STD known to man so I wouldn't let her near my dick with them, but if she shaved her armpits I'd allow her to wrap her tits round my cock and lick my cum off after. Wouldn't admit it to anyone ever though.

Spread awareness. FAS is serious.

All I wanna do is motorboat her melons.

Good thing I don't care about the opinions of titcows

her body hair and big tits are very sexy,I would love to have some unwashed,nasty,smelly and dirty sex with her with plenty of pissing and shitting during anal

Just look at that mindless vapid face.

One thing I learned here at pol, a wealth of information is available with your eyes when you learn how to look.

Notice the distance of her eyes to one another? Now look at the glasses. Why are her optics so close together? Tiny little brain?

this. her eye on the right is placed higher on her head than the other making her look like a fucking deranged bitch

Get back in the kitchen before I take the belt to your ass.

Is that really her?

The human body is asymmetrical.

T I T T I E S
I
T
T
I
E
S

kek

what a goblin

prerequiste for average beauty is symmetrical face

I don't like to associate with racists.

Kop tek

What the fuck does the IA mean??

That thing in the picture is reason enough.

>this being the only logical response

something tells me laci makes the best ahego face

Only learned she was half iranian recently, was left mindfucked

just look at her disgustingly fat hands.

disgusting

She's lost a lot of weight recently iirc

AIDS does that

Ew she looks all "aguada" now
I miss the old chubby Lacy

You're suppose to post an attractive girl when you do this, not a dumpster fire.

I feel like a lot of cum has gotten in her eyes.

Riley Reid?

she must be on the Trump diet. it's amazing how quickly he's making America great again.

>aguada
What does it mean?

This is true - humans are programmed to seek bilateral symmetry in mates as this is a sign of good stock.

its fake, its from some video of hers talking about drug use

Why are her teeth blue?

Would suit me just fine. Take her up the shitter and reach around for her tits. Her face is the worst thing about her anyway.

There is a literal tranny living with me and we could not have a bigger boner for freedom. Hates Commies and redpills so called Non binary fags on biological reality

I liked her belly desu

Literal translation is watery or washy
We use it to describe the texture of fat people that lose weight too fast and their skin ends up feeling loose or floppy

That she lost her perkyness

god, that mouth

the tits are the only thing she has going for her

No amount of sexual preference or contraceptive can stop the superior canadian seed! It's been proven using science that all modern birth control is 100% ineffective against the superior canadian seed! Remember boys bust away, but don't leave a name or number!

Gay guy here

>The gay and lesbian community actually hate trans people
>We also look down on bi people because of the idea they are too scared to admit who they are

You will find its mostly feminists pushing the trans events.

H A R A P A N
A
R
A
P
A
N

Keep the fuck away from my Queensland, faggot cunt.

>my tits mean my opinions matter more than yours!
I hate the 21st century

Reminder

They keep adding letters.

What do the "I" and "A" stand for?

she has AIDS user

you dont want that shit

No

gender isn't even fucking real you idiot go to a class or something.

How does it feel having all these shit groups latching on to the work and progress made by gay men?

My personal favorite made up word is Latinx instead of Latino (because the evil white man says latino so it's racist!!! and also latino culture is chock full of toxic masculinity)

I don't take that for an answer.

Because I don't want to be associated with your ilk. Now fuck off you degenerate whore.

It's annoying but seeing as how gay and lesbian don't often get along its nothing new

>There is an unspoken rule that if you are having a house party and a trans is coming you let people know
>Cross dressing nights/trans nights at clubs are always the lowest turn out, which is why they usually have them on tuesday or wednesdays

Oh well, too bad so sad for you then

I've never seen a woman with a more punchable, yet also fuckable face in my life. Too bad shes a massive whore and has HIV.

What are you fucking gay? How's it like? Do you not think this girl is cute?

she works VERY hard to get her cleavage in the shot. I'm not saying I have a problem with it, but for someone who whines about sexualizing women and other stupid bullshit she is a full cunt m8

Are you 12?

Those faggots just keep adding letters to that retarded movement. Just fucking add the entire alphabet and be done with it.

Oscar Wilde said "It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances". This is relevant to a lot of stuff nowadays. How else could the style and appearance of leftists not appear terrifying to someone? They've acquired it or learned to ignore how visibly mentally ill it is.

There is something innately depressing about this picture.

LGBTQIAP*

I don't want AIDs get away from me

Here is the civilized world we have condoms and can fuck without concern for STDs.

Heard it is too cold for them up your way.

Cocaine is great tho

not really

>Never forget

She looks like a fat, burping cow designed by Dreamworks every time she opens that fucking trap of hers, but hell if I don't wanna titfuck the life outta her.

Intersex and A sexual.

Fun game

Whenever they hold up a sign saying
>I need feminism because...

Replace it with
>I need therapy because...

wait
for fucking real?

Because you're not as special as you scream you are and I'm sick of your shit

Because I'm bisexual and the LGBT hates bisexuals

Sadly yes.

hahahahaha. She looks like a stereotypical kike.

If you focus only on women you become one
/thread

>alcohol baby, with AIDS.

I'll pass.

>when you have millions of dollars and a show on hbo and your life fucking collapses because you didn't get your way in politics
mental illness is a helluva drug

Aka 700 women Charlie Sheen. Hows the zika and vaginal based throat cancer. How about the incurable gonorrhea and everything else you created for 6000 years. The ultimate dindus. Original sin? Original DINDU MUFFINS

Only decent post in the thread

looks like Riley Reid.

That's why jews voted for Hillary 3 to 1

It's part of the Trump effect. Trump's great aura on its own is making people lose weight, get woke and increase their overal productivity.

celebitchy.com/522858/lena_dunham_lost_weight_because_she_cant_eat_while_trump_is_president/