Stop denying what you already know

Stop denying what you already know.

Protestants should be lower and Buddhists higher mate

at least you got the first panel right

it takes zero intelligence or imagination to think that all that there is to existence is the physical world before you

>most successful countries in the world were protestant
>catholics have always been the 2nd world of christendom
>still has the nerve to shill for papism

sad!

1st World:
Germany: protestant
Britain: protestant
USA: protestant

2nd World:
Surrender monkeys: catholic
Pastaniggers: catholic
Hispicia and Moortugal: catholic

>thinking I was referring to the political aspects

Protestant nations are superior because they aren't subject to a foreign entity. Their theology is shit tier

I've yet to meet a GAYtheist that knew how to fight, let alone skin a deer or rabbit, or scale a fish. I get it you think you're a rocket scientist because you're another spoiled indoor kid that believes everyhting (((Darwin))) say you need to parrot to sound cool and edgy online but grow up, and get a job. And no being a professional faggot for attention doesn't could. You're very lucky you can hide online or because I would love to make you bleed. I'm not a christian, I'm a realistc agnostoic who doesn't need a trendy liberal yes-man, echo chamber cult to be a hipster.

It's literally the exact opposite

>believing in god
lol

>current year
>not being a secular eco fascist in favor of ethnostates
youre not even on the same plane of woke my man

>Nonchalcedonian Christianity is better than several groups of Chalceonean Christians
penntrash.jpg

fixed that for ya

no protty is chalcedonian, they're only slightly better than the nestorian church of the east

>giving islam any kind of credit
kill yourself

This chart is more shitty than the original. With an additional power level, Islam at least should be lower

Islam is pretty good in parts and degenerate as fuck in others, while atheism is pure degeneracy

PERFECT

The whole constant state of Jihad thing negates the good parts

Germany is 59% non believing
And the UK is 66%

ted cruz Christianity?

LOL! Fairy tales!!

real chart