The Jews and (((Disney))) make all the Youtube stars bend the knee

The Jews and (((Disney))) make all the Youtube stars bend the knee

Watch as pewdiepies friends jump ship like a bunch of rats so they can keep their Disney shekels

youtube.com/watch?v=zLE_za2YWsQ

I think we can all agree this isn't just about Disney, it's an example of society as a whole. The Jews are always making sure they're keeping their goys in check and making those who speak out suffer financially until they bend the knee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YBMkrXG8KMY
twitter.com/Jack_Septic_Eye/status/822884088067588100
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> take me seriously
> green hair

Spineless faggot can't defend jokes or free speech.

And Goyim bend,
because money is a Goy's greatest value.

The Jews always do this

>i-if I'm wrong p-please forgive me I'm willing to g-grow

What a cuck. Perfect example of why whites will always remain the bottom feeders, no balls to actually take a stand against the ZOG machine

No fucking way I'm watching this. Give me the quick rundown.

>coloured hair
I can already tell his political opinions

Throwing his friend under the bus ... geez

Felix also dyes his hair.

>No fucking way I'm watching this. Give me the quick rundown.

This please. Is this fucking cuck, whose only reason he has money is because of PewDiePie, not behind him 100%?

Do you honestly expect to watch even for a second to this genetic fuckfest?

I hate this fucking plastic paddy. The only good thing about him is watching Pewds constantly shit on him.

I tried to watch him once although I have no interest in gameplay and it was shrill and obnoxious. Not surprised at all that he immediately was eager and ready to toss Felix under the buss.

>Explain jokes before you make them so you don't offend anyone

holy shit what a pathetic cuck.

I hope Felix doesn't associate with him anymore.

Could he virtue signal harder?

All part of PDP's plan to root out the jews for everyone to see, The freshly awakened redpilled fanboys will overrun them

>Felix did everything wrong
>You need to explain a joke before you make it so you won't offend anyone
>Felix deserves any backlash he gets for this
>BTW he's not a Nazi
>But yeah what he did was awful

>I hope Felix doesn't associate with him anymore.

He's given him tons of free publicity by now.

The summary I'd basically
>p-please let me keep my Disney deal I'm a good goy

Fuck jack, weak wristed little faggot, hope he's the first to burn in Pewd's new industrial sized oven.

Daily reminder that Irish """people"""" are subhuman and also will be hung on the day of the rope

What a nigger. I hope pewds never mentions him again, else he's a cuck.

not fucking neon green

came here to post this

Why the fuck would he even care? He makes upwards of a million dollars per year easily just from Youtube views.

Close friend of Felix yet he prefers to side with ((MSM)) to keep his shekels and contract on his youtube channel

Who will be next?
I'm sure Markymoo will have to cry his eyes out about it.

What did she mean by this?

Notch and Pewdiepie are perfect examples of what Swedes are really like:

As soon as Swedes are rich enough, they are free to say what they think. Before then, the risk is too big to say what you really think, because you can lose your job. When you don't depend on their jobs anymore, even Swedes can be honest online.

>she

based

This is hard for me.

I love Disney but this is trying. I have Disney World annual passes and spent my whole childhood going to Disney with my brothers. I still go every 2 months or so. Why did the jews have to do this to Walt Disney? Was it revenge for his (alledged) jew hatred?

>only a million

Pretty sure he makes more than that. CPM for youtube is about $5-$7 for every thousand views. He gets about 2 million views on every single video. He uploads 2 videos a day. Do the math

>neon blue
Equally stupid.

Don't count on it.

JACK

FUCKING

SPEDICEY

>make

as if some narcissistic fruitcups obsessed with being the center of attention really need to be made to do this sort of thing.

is this fake outrage or idiocy?

>I really want people to take me seriously
>that green hair tho

I'm sure he's having to act like this because of how Pewdiepie put his name in one of those Fivers videos. Disney must have found him guilty by association because of it and now he's in full damage control PR mode to not lose any shekels.

I get the feeling that Pewdiepie and Jackspadicy probably discussed this earlier with each other and to prevent Jack from suffering from Pews jewish backlash, is letting Jack throw him under the bus, because they're friends. And it's not really serious or malicious.

That's what most likely happened.

Internet > Jewz

He already did.
youtu.be/YBMkrXG8KMY

>will be hung on the day of the rope
Good luck hanging them faster than they can breed...

>talking serious stuff with green hair
> MFW
Fucking gobshite

>Per year

cute, more like per week

How does pol know so many Vbloggers

He actually defended him and told people to stop picking on Felix. I'm surprised, That's more or less the opposite of what Jack said.
I hate the way this guy talks, not his voice, but like he's talking to a retard. I guess he is talking to his audience after all.

fucking kek. underrated

Ireland needs to be raped by Vikings again.

Reminder that the Irish are massive cucks, they can't help themselves. They're a nice but very naive people.

>take me seriously
>potato nigger

That green hair looks like a nice stuffing material for pillows.

>there used to be more people in Ireland than England
wtf

disregard that I suck cocks I misread the 3rd graph

>neon green fucking hair

not even clicking

He's talking in short sentences because it seems like he's not one for getting serious.

It also helps Mark and Felix are actual friends who developed with no dependence on each other, whereas Jack is a leech.

He seems to be politely saying fuck off with the nazi/racist/bigot labels, more so than trying to condemn pewds.

Fuck jackspedicey. Fucking green haired parasite

The vast majority of popular youtubers support pewds, including Ethan who is an actual Jew.

Let's not forget this was the same guy who supported Womens March on his Twitter. Did he delete it? Can't find it anymore

He is gay and won't admit it.

A vast majority of YouTubers are shills and full of dogshit. Jacksepticeye included. Doesn't anyone remember YouTube punishing Phil for not supporting Hillary?

everybody is retarded some of the time

it's whether or not they can make a lasting change that matters

Found it: twitter.com/Jack_Septic_Eye/status/822884088067588100

>I think we can all agree

that's where you're wrong

isn't that the definition of jew

Why won't you take them off of our hands? they're killing entertainment in our country

wish this jewtube generation nu Sup Forums would fuck off. if you watch jewtube personalities you're 100% blue pilled