Why is Bill Gates threathening the world?

why is Bill Gates threathening the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/60B3eiv7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>millions of people dying from disease within a short time
wow how original, literally never happened before, epic biological warfare

white boy goin crazy as usual

Why is an IT-Nerd suddenly an expert on bio-terrorism?

Because he owns the weather machine

>bioterrorism
Can't tell if RE future or DX future is becoming real...

he's a retard. at this point it's just tiresome the way people suck up to him. Just like jobs, capitalized on other people's work, and we call him a genius

He wants Flynn's spot.

I'll help you understand.

(((IT-Nerd))).

An IT guy sitting in Bilderberg meeings warning you about biological warfare should really trigger one's shit.

>t. co-patent holder of Soros superbug

what do you think he has been researching on africa?
he's saying he has the bioweapons

>when you are so rich you turn into bob page

Was no one here during the Zika thing?

Because you clicked update later too many times instead of just restarting your computer.

fuck

my fucking win 10 also keeps bluescreening constantly

fucking bill gates Aids nigger

Pretty sure the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has been doing R&D on bioweapons under the guise of "aiding" Africa the past decade.

Don't forget he's a eugenicist, and Ebola-chan just keeps growing stronger.

because it's obvious what (((their))) endgame is....a fellow user exposed it months ago

>my fucking win 10 also keeps bluescreening constantly

I suggest crushing your hard drive with a hammer and then throwing it into acid. Bluescreens is not something win10 usually have, even win7 did not really have them. You operating system must be infested with unspeakable things, I would get rid of it ASAP. Insert it into your anus to show it who's the boss.

Semi srs here, wipe your fucking hard drive man.

tells me the entire bilderberg group could use some .45 caliber sized aspirin asap

Gates seems to be running secrete eugenics experiments in Africa, yet nobody calls him out on it. Presumably because he is looking for a biological virus to kill of white people.

I've actually had my win10 bluescreen more often in the span of a month than I did through the entire time I used win7

It's a shit OS

he's a high-priest of the transhumanist movement and a eugenicist -- we the peonage are useless eaters

>all arabs will be killed
>all offspring of race traitors will be killed
...are jews, I don't even want to say it... /ourguys/?

He made zika shrink baby heads and is constantly talking about how his vaccines are great because they will cause depopulation.

The only /ourguy/ you can count on is yourself.
Do something.

I would literally be imprisoned if my gouvernment would use my posts here against me in court. I am committing "crimes" here every day. I can't do anything. The rest of Europe needs to lead the resistance. I'm willing to join them though.

And I have had win7 since it's beta days, tested win8 in it's beta days and got it for free via uni and then bought win10 for a lesser price in it's first weeks... I have only seen a bluescreen with the win7 beta and at no time after that. Everything works like a charm and I don't have to format my hard drive every 6 months like in win XP times because everything becomes slow as fuck.

The last blue screen I have seen was literally in 2009 or so.

Bill Gates, head of Umbrella Corporation?

man, i was following his story right up until he started preaching "i don't expect you to believe me/I fear for my life"

The same reason a real estate fluke is the president.

Germanbro, let's be honest, we both know
you guys are capable of some impressive
warfare. Just gather up everyone and blitzkrieg.

About those vaccin-

i am already growing some nasty bacteria

That's exactly the threat the latest fbianon post mentioned.

pastebin.com/60B3eiv7

Nope it's windwos 10 crashing every now and then. Gonna reformat soon. In the meantime gas yourself Germanladesh.

Opps but Nope it's windwos 10 crashing every now and then. Gonna reformat soon. In the meantime gas yourself Germanladesh.

New world order cuck and (((vaccine))) murderer. He might actually end up with a bullet in his head someday.

You likely have a hardware problem. Probably overheating.

HOLY FUCK HE GOT OLD

Clearly, he wanted to say that open borders and unprecedentent migration of people mostly from poor countries
is our best protection against natural or artificial superviruses in the days to come.

they are going to release the grey death, deus ex was a warning.

Hes just doing the math

Overpopulation is a thing. "Terrorism" is the most likely scapegoat for the inevitable culling.

Well, he's right.

The threat has always been around (past 70 years), but I'm guessing he thinks Muslims would be the crazies who'd do it.

Bill Gates: "It sure would be a shame if this biotechnology we've been testing for years were to get out and kill 30 million of you goys"

This is a threat he is making, while covering his own ass , pure and simple.

Georgia Guidestones were right all along. The elites want to reduce the world population down to only 500 million, and this is one of the ways they are going to do it

>spreads a bio-engineered zika virus
BEWARE THE BIOTERRORISM

DONATE TO MY FOUNDATION SO I CAN STOP IT

really really makes me wish trump would just fuck them all up

pic related

Because we spend all day reading instead of calling everything fake news.

>underestimating the power of autism

Bill Gates please build a new anti-nigger bioweapon, your ebola didn't work well enough

>sandnigs develop biological weapon
>inbreds fuck up and end up spreading it throughout the middle east
>all migration from the ME is halted, world nukes the whole thing to eliminate the plague

Godspeed ISIS niggers

Because he's rich and funds all kinds of research.