Black Lives Matter leader claims whites “sub-human” suffer from “genetic defects”

>Black Lives Matter leader claims whites “sub-human” suffer from “genetic defects”

Your response /pol?

Source: canadafreepress.com/article/black-lives-matter-leader-claims-whites-sub-human-suffer-from-genetic-defec

I have vitiligo. This woman is discriminating against me over my absence of melanin. BTW I am a person of color, technically.

We should share some of our genetics with her. If you know what I'm saying.

It's always the half-breeds who say shit like this. Mulattoes are worse than actual blacks because they're so desperate to be validated by blacks, so they LARP as black panther militants even though they grew up with their rich grandparents in gated communities.

Dear god no,

The last thing these people need is breeding.

BLM is by definition a domestic terrorist organization with destabilization and martial law as their end game. They're part of the Soros global control network.

she looks more white than black desu

From the picture, it looks like her hair is smooth.

Girls with white features and dark skin are hot as fuck.

Sickle cell anaemia.

Also that bitch is at least half white herself.

I think this mullatto qt is saying she wants to wipe out whiteness by taking my leaf seed.

Hmmm...

>1650

keep talking

Of course they are desperate to be validated by blacks because whites will never accept them. They are the one group I feel bad for (except when they finally do go all the way), half white half blacks are in a shit situation and the only reprieve they can find is on the side with niggers.

This is their common beliefs, its been spreading since niggers got on the internet. Facebook and twitter tolerate their hate speech though because jews.

I was arguing IRL with a KANGZ the other day and he was saying white people stole cooking from black people. And a bunch of other retarded ignorant shit. It was fucking hilarious.

her hairstyle is cultural appropriation

is this the same one who called Trudeau a white supremacist?

Good, encourage them to say more shit that will redpill normies.

which one are you reddie?

>tfw mulatto
>tfw only want to be validated by whites because blacks are subhuman

>humxn
Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm mixed and see myself closer to white. I don't have a nigger nose.

>I have a nigger nose and nigger lips
Fuck you, I'm jealous.

People think I'm a fucking pooinloo too.