Most CEOs are jewish

>most CEOs are jewish
>Capitalism was invented by jews and enable them to, even though they are a minority, rule over all other races
>Sup Forums is pro capitalism
>Redpill more like the coolaid

Capitalism will work pretty well and be beneficial to all if someone takes out the hebrew factor from it.

Must feel good to suck all that CEO cock, jewish or not.

what's the problem. everybody is getting his dick sucked. seems pretty nice

Swede talking about how good it feels to suck cock. anyone surprised?

It's called SARCASM you absolute retard

True free-market capitalism is the best economic system out there, problem is we strayed far, far away from it decades ago.

One of the pillars of true capitalism is reliance on sound money which cannot be printed into oblivion - i.e. the money supply maintains, and even increases, its value over long periods of time.

>dat pic
lewd :3

>capitalism is only for Jews, goy
>let's switch to communism instead, nevermind the fact that it was invented by a Jew and put into motion by Jews themselves

capitalism is just barter

your a retard

This is the same blame the gun not the shooter logic libs use. Capitalism is a tool. Can be used for good or greedy evil jewish purposes.

Well maybe you should copy them you idiot

Muh free market is maximum blue pill. It's just as unnatural to the Right as warmongering, only appearing in this ideological space following the Trotskyite neocons and lolbertardians. America has never been historically "free market."

nothing whatsoever difference with communism, the leader are rich and the peasants poor

the main difference is that in a communist state everyone is poor, in a capitalist one at least a middle class exists

GHUYRRR N-N-NOO ITS DA JEWWWWSSSS

THEY INVENTED CAPITALISM TO KEEP ME POORR ;~;;

1498 MY BROTHERS

1577 you faglet

except the dude on the bottom...now you understand! just don't be poor

Why do you shills want us to be more anti-Semitic? I thought you were angry at all of the mean things we said about Jews?

Would you rather go back to feudalism or slavery, peasant?

>implying natsoc can exist without capitalism

I don't think it's that people love capitalism, it's that there are no good alternatives except getting real with ourselves.

Here's a bump for posting one of the better merchant pics ever made,yes the orthodox fedoras are fine but nothing beats a regular buzziness jew one esp with the (((stock market)))

If anyone hasn't seen the documentary Inside Job, I strongly suggest you do. Real eye opener. Shows just how far capitalism can be taken if unregulated.

Ha
Ever look at the Bolsheviks? They were all juden.