Why is the Right hostile to people of color?

I've been on the right for a long time despite being black. I've always believed in most of the values of western civilization, but I notice that there's an outright hostility towards people of color in these movements. I mean I don't like political correctness and I get people will express their freedom of expression with racial epithets and I don't take it personally. But, it seems that if Sup Forums had it's way, Western civilizations future and the fight for it is only for whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/author/thomas-sowell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off nigger

whites evolved from the homo erectus who left africa for mesopotamia. blacks devolved from whites who left mesopotamia and went back to africa cause they loved the heat. Little did they know, 110F all year long doesnt make you very smart.

>people of color

us white people do not like people of color, we are white and everyone else is ___PEOPLE OF COLOUR___ you see? isnt it obvious????

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

One thing is we don't want whites to become a minority

I don't nescesarily hate nonwhites but I do want whites to be a vast majority in their countries and to ensure especially that our home continent Europe does not ever become nonwhite. Whites deserve to protect their homeland and to have a homeland the same way as blacks have Africa the Chinese have China the Jews have Israel etc

So, it's whites vs everyone else. You think that's a smart move? I mean is someone like Thomas Sowell or Larry Elder worst than someone like Bill Mahar, Skillrex Aids, Cark the cuck and all the the other traitors of this civilization because of their race?

Well the outspoken minority ruins it for people like yourself. You're a black man, perhaps a decent human being but then you also got niggers on your side of the race fence, which gives you shit rep regardless of your own accomplishments. Not to worry though, every race has their own version of niggers, white trash for instance.

Now stop worrying about that and try to smack some sense into your countrymen about making everything great again and redpilling them in the process.

But, how are they on my side if I'm a card-carrying conservative? You may not know this but black conservatives are regularly called race traitors and uncle toms for supporting western civilization.

Yeah I'm aware of that issue of niggers accusing other blacks of acting "too white". Tell them to grow up, or help them by smacking off their front teeth. Pain is a good way to learn quick.

Are you going to let them play the race card and have them pretend they're a victim of the system, the man, whatever the fuck they want to call their own lazyness just so they can get gibsmedats and more affirmative action?

>implying i was serious.
I was pointing out the obvious hypocrisy of saying "people of color" because it literally means anyone not white. You took the bait without question.

You are pinning everyone non-white up against the whites and now trying to push the blame onto whites as a whole. fuck that. I do not mind blacks as long as they don't act like savage animals, same for whites but on average more blacks act savagely than whites.

You accuse whitey of being so racist and bigoted, yet it is people like you who lead every non-white to blame whitey for all their problems. Then you ask whitey why do you hate all these non-whites, and there you go, mission accomplished.

Seriously, I think even most Sup Forumsacks would want peace but you're fucking poking at us with a stick and it will only increase the tensions.

the right itself isn't hostile, it's mainly just Sup Forums.

what do you expect on a stormfag board?

I literally said I'm on your side and want to defend western civilization. But, people like me get some hostility and you get this defensive?

I guess I expected better, I'unno.

You alone are the conservative black. The rest of your huge ass family are liberal chimps and thugnificents. Unless you can somehow lead them away from their degeneracy you're getting gassed with the rest of them.

people aren't really racist, they are culturist. even the most notorious racist who makes it his life to hate other races would probably have a black friend if he shared his ideals.

it's important to understand that racism isn't to be taken to mean more than a using a swear. It's a feeling at smth that is somewhat true

to preserve western culture, white people have to maintain a certain % majority. it's not that it has to be all white. 1990s america is probably the the threshold which we have slightly gone past.

black/non whites can assimilate given the right conditions, but they can't create or continue western culture as a group without white people. Individual POC can even do great things in the culture, but I'm talking as a whole.

Also, being a minority is best for minorities. I think of this example: in a class with 1 or 2 black kids they assimilate and do well in class. There is no racial divide and they befriend white people. If you have 10+ blacks in a class, they form a clique and don't pay attention, and fuck around and there is racial tension. Meanwhile, if you had a class of 100% black people, it would actually be better. Which is why african schools are so much better than urban schools in america. Although this is a new cultural thing in america, black people used to be just fine a half a century ago

>Western civilizations future and the fight for it is only for whites.

That's the way it should be you fucking ape. Go back to Africa and enjoy the great culture of eating shit-pies that people with your genetics managed to create. Good white countries will remain for white people.

Pic very related for you. You will never be like us. If you want to be a nationalist, fuck off to Liberia.

>The right is hostile
If you want to see hostile go find a bunch of liberals and politely disagree with them. If there is one thing they hate more than white people who lean to the right it's their pet minorities stepping out of line

Also listen toGet those niggers to get their fucking acts together. Sick of their bullshit

Okay then.

OP, I think is right and most things people rage about on Sup Forums are just in retaliation to how bad other races are. We'd love every ally we can get, but damn if most other races dont' just fuck shit up that white people have built.

Were only hostile to brainwashed liberal race baiting pieces of shit. Nobody cares what color you are. It's that the majority of people of color happen to be CNN driven retards that hate Republicans.

Now go kill yourself, faggot.

Because the left is anti-white and anti-racism against everyone except whites, therefore the right must be pro-white and racist towards everyone except whites.

From what I've experienced, the left is more hostile to people of color than the right.

You can be pro-white without being anti-every other race.

Well shit it's like a reflex man, sorry about that. That reflex goes both ways though, ((certain people)) want it to be like that, and does not wish for peace.

I have had troubles with blacks, esp somalis throughout my teens and I get racism accusations thrown at me at times and it really puts me on the spot so it is just a reflex.

The reason you feel hostility from whites isn't you personally I'm sure, you can blame the other black thugs, ((BLM)) and liberals for that. The black family has broken down on a large scale, libs and gibmedats only encourages it. If there were more blacks families with a strong disciplinarian father whites would not have near as much hostility towards blacks.

The bromance in Lethal Weapon, that is where I would like things to be but the way things are going now it doesn't look anything like it's going to happen.

To answer your question...
How do i make mr white man be so hostile and defensive towards me?

You alone can't, it would take lots of time, best bet would be to stop crime and bring back the black family with a strong father to instill good morals and keep them from going completely degenerate. This would also mean stopping the fucking gibmedats etc.

Yes, you are likely getting persecuted by whites for the crimes of others simply because of your skin color. Just like many innocent jews were persecuted for the crimes of (((( a few )))).

The problem here is not the white man, not you as an individual as far as I can tell, but the black community/culture/family overall.

>white is not a color

How is this not hate speech.

The leaf is spot on this time.

Thanks for the response. Whites aren't generally overtly hostile or dangerous minus a few cases. But, I get the defensive reactions since you guys are getting shit from the media and what not. It's understandable, the black community is a lost cause. I gave up on it years ago. Western civilization is the most important thing for me, not the survival or my race or my life.

It's old internet culture.

>Hungry
>Mom nigger is fat
Lel.

When has the word "colored" been used to describe whites?

The picture is Thomas Sowell
his articles: lewrockwell.com/author/thomas-sowell/

Sucks to have given up dun' it?

But really the black community doesn't have to be lost? Trump is big on charter schools, the charter schools provide paternal discipline and guidance (which they should be getting from their father) and those kids turn out great. It could turn around with enough time, think a few decades. As far as what you can do,,... Get really rich and fund/start charter schools, or get funding and start charter schools, or something along those lines, something promoting that.

I mean couldn't blacks create an own movement for getting rid of entitlements and degeneracy from their own communities and earn their determination and self respect back? If there literally is an IQ gap or something inherent not allowing that then I am truly sorry but it would still be true, then just find a leader. Sounds nice and easy but it may be the way out good sir Tyrone.

Blacks fell for the BLM trick, why not start an actual organization to promote self determination & western values?

Maybe it is not a racial thing I am leaving my own country for the US the next 5-10 years if things stay good, my country is cucked beyond belief and gibmedats are increasing - so it may not(but may also be) a racial thing.

It's liberating actually because I can focus my efforts on something that matters like this culture. I don't think Black's moral failings can be fixed by political intervention. It's a values issue, in short, they've become scum: Poor impulse control, inability to take responsibility ( didn't doo nuthin), avarice, inability to face unpleasant facts (We wuz Kangz) and a multitude of dysfunctions.

Like I said, Civilization to me is more important. It's survival and it's safety.

1. Most of them arent, Sup Forums being an exception
2. Most "people of color" actively hate whites and western civilization. Therefore it shouldn't suprise you that people that want to preserve that civilization see you as a negative
3. The left sees you as a monkey on a leash.

That is all true but that's where the father figure comes in, literally all kids need to not turn into this is a strong healthy male role model. Some even un-fuck themselves when they grow up.

Not talking to much political intervention other than enabling/promoting the strong father figure again, or in charter schools.

Whites suffer from the same thing with their libtardism and they viciously attack anyone trying to clean up the mess, now the pendulum is swinging back and some blacks are joining in.

Funny thing, Dan Pena, the fucking epitome of a strong disciplinarian male figure was going to speak for some black minority kids and beat some sense into them but got cancelled by a SJW, the problem isn't the fixing itself it's all the people actively preventing any fixing from taking place.

I really wish discussions like this would arrive at a BLM protest but never gets past BLACKLIVES MATTERBLACKLIVES MATTERBLACKLIVES MATTERBLACKLIVES MATTERBLACKLIVES MATTER

fuck off, whites are the master race and have no use for "colored people" especially not niggers
no matter how many talented tenths you can come up with it still won't change the fact that you're collectively subhuman, and a detriment to any nation which has the misfortune of hosting you.

sieg heil