Daily reminder

Dog's are white man's best friend. Shitskins are scared shitless of doggos and doggos don't like them. Cats are for cucks and faggots and absolutely worthless. Why haven't you got a doggo yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2014/02/05/world/europe/russia-sochi-stray-dogs/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i fucking love dogs man

he died almost a year ago on the 26th

That gave me a feel.

That's rough, buddy. Sleep tight, pupper.

Daily reminder that cats are for cucks and submissive faggots. Only a real man can be alpha enough to be an owner of a dog.

Condolences man, hang in there.

This is a thread I can support, though it is likely to get pruned. Love dogs.

Ouch. I've had three put down in my life. After each one I swear off dogs for life.
>Never again!
Sure enough, I get another one.

They died and I can't bring myself to replace em :(

You will. Give it time.

pic related my pack

Holy shit, food, vet bills, that's probably not cheap.

Dogs are all wild animals and should be out down. They spread disease, stink, and will attack people at random. For the safety of our children we can't have these mongrels be bought and sold like toys anymore

>Cats are for cucks and faggots and absolutely worthless.
I'm really starting to believe this. I have never, ever met a decent cat. My friends who own cats have to pamper the fuck out of them to even get a little affection and the cat decides for itself when it wants to come to you. I think those type of people just enjoy being mistreated. I;m sure there are many good cats out there but the ones I've encountered are bad hombres. Sad!

They are literally all I care about and I don't have hobbies to spend money on so it's fine

rate my dog

>WRONG

RIP doggo, my own is getting really slow on her walks, feels bad man

only maybe $150/mo on food
>raw prey master race

10/10 manly doggo

favourite animal

putbulls you mean #notalldogs

Yeah but something routine like... hey check my dogger's ears, eyes bla. Walk out with some medicine that can be like $200 for one dog. You quadruple that stuff and it adds up, ya know?

It is probably the greatest shame in life that we should have to out live our best friends by so much.

Oh shit

thanks guys, I really miss that pupper. he was 13 and had a comfy life
Currently I don't have the means to give a dog the space it needs (apartment) but I'll definitely have another one once the time is right

Having animals of any kind is far too much effort. It's also fucking retarded.

F
and good boy/10
10/10
gsd mix?
9/10
that doggo isnt amused

r8 my doggos

gotta avoid (((western vets))) user.

dogs are pretty resilient, find a good country vet

One of them don't belong.

enjoy your time. you never know when they might go

Found the muslim

Cats aren't worthless, niggers and kikes hate them even more than dogs. They are also great for pest control.

Animal companionship is part of our heritage.

It's not for everyone. At least you aren't one of those people who thinks they want one, then sucks at it and decides it's not for them mid-way through the animal's life.

2nd anniversary of losing him on the 21st. I'm going to his favourite beach where I scattered his ashes. Sit on the pier and cry listening to all the music that reminds me of him. Come home. Drink a bottle of jack daniels and smoke too much.

I fucking miss my best friend just as much to this day.

I hope I'm wrong about there being no afterlife because I'd trade in every family member I have to spend one more day with him.

Pic related.

Miss you so much Obi-Wan.

RIP in piece doge

sauce

10/bojler

My buddy made it to 16 before I had to put him to sleep just a few months ago. Got him from the shelter when he was only 4 months old, on the day he was scheduled to be put down for overcrowding. No one would take him because he was so hyper. Best friend I ever had. Dogs really are gifts from God, a way to show us what true unconditional love feels like. RIP Jedi

IMG_3093

Croat Flag?

>those diggits
>those flags

Wow gay nu male detected

Descansa em paz pupper

They made the mistake of treating their cat like a woman would. They're not babies, if you treat them like one that's how they act. Also cats are more wild and get pissed off cramped indoors, they are good pets if you live in the country and can let them outside.

I want a kitty like that.
How do I get one and make it not nibble on me?

well, we always knew russkie isn't white
edition.cnn.com/2014/02/05/world/europe/russia-sochi-stray-dogs/index.html

I have 6 doggos. 2 Saints, 2 germa shepards, a papillion, and a mothafuckin boxer.

RIP Obi-Wan

RIP Jedi

>STAR WARS

beautiful doge. rip doggo
>woof softly and carry a big stick

>cmon bro don't freak out and start hitting yourself again
>shit man stop hitting yourself okay?
>just hug me man. hug it out and chill
>I've been here for you since I was a puppy and that ain't gunna change
>I will always be there for you even though you're a fucking asshole wanker retard.

so close

Because my cat serves me.

Dogs are mindless creatures but a good starter pet for idiots who need constant praise from an animal.

Cats don't give a fuck and have only taught me to not give a fuck either

>liking dogs
I suppose if you don't merit any attention, having a dumb animal who'll wag its tail at anyone must seem like a godsend.

Cats are obviously the patrician choice - an independent animal for an independent person

That's a fucking army. Won't be anyone breaking into your place anytime soon.

That's pretty sad. I have a dog of my own and my girlfriend at the time wanted to move in but said I had to get rid of the dog because she doesn't want dog hair on her clothes. She said it was either her or the dog and I chose the dog. She started bashing me on social media and saying how I must fuck my dog. Replied saying "Sorry I'm not Canadian." none of her orbiters or her got it so just said if this is how she acts when she doesn't get her way I dodged a bullet.

I took my doggo down to London Londonistan for a month, all the Muslims crossed the road to avoid us or hidden behind bus shelters

>feels good

This. Unless you actually use your dog for hunting, herding, or some other task it was actually bred for you're just an attention-seeking faggot.

there needs to be more music about dogs

catfags leave

>cats
>independent animal for an independent person

if cats were really independent why would even they need you

Cats are actually less intelligent. Pack animals/social animals tend to be more intelligent. Cats are more independent. They're easier though, doesn't take as much upkeep if you get a cat that doesn't require a lot of grooming.

Yessssss!!!

>you will never be this alpha

>Dog's are white man's best friend.
I thought people should only live among their own kind?

F

If I woke up tomorrow, and my dog was the size of a car, it would still love me. If you woke up tomorrow and your cat was the size of a car, it would eat you.

They don't really. My cat sometime leaves for a week. They are just accustomed to being around people because we attract vermin, and eventually they befriended us.

>thinking cats are independent or not dumb
Lmao my friend.

>why would even they need you
that's the kicker my intellectual friend. cats associate with humans by choice and vice-versa. dogs need humans else they'd starve to death and *people* desperate for attention need dogs

> flag

Just had to put mine down 2 weeks ago. Shit feels worse than losing a family member.

you definitely did dodge a bullet. she doesn't want someone to love, she wants someone she can order around by using the emotional extortion of ultimatums.

guhgree desu

A bird dog is a dog that serves his master because they have the capacity to be disciplined. However to maintain that discipline is a calling to the owner and it is a calling because you use the dog as a tool to hunt and gather which is why you love that type of dog.

Niggers use Pitbulls to get laid and bet on their fights

Some great doggos in this thread

Mine is Canadian but don't hold it against her

cats ward off evil spirits thus I choose cats over dogs. also cats don't shit all over like dogs will if you don't walk them

Chocolate lab ftw. Yo fuss that pupper. You fuss her like your life depends on it.

shut up specist

Back legs got fucked. Kept running halfway up the stairs then tumbling back down. Started tripping over his own paws and yelping because all the pressure would be on the joint. Had to be lifted from the back on the way home from walks when his back legs froze up. Bowels gave out. Euthanasia.

Actually cats can live in packs called clowders. Their social hierarchies are actually pretty complex. They are just so smart they don't depend on the pack, and unlike dogs who went after larger game they hunt vermin, so they don't need the pack to make kills.

APBT master race

>dogs need humans else they'd starve to death and *people* desperate for attention need dogs
Historically, we actually made a pretty great team, survival-wise. Cats too, as pest control.

But if you don't keep a cat for pest control, you keep it for companionship. Nothing wrong with it, but don't act like you keep the cat because you need it for anything else other than companionship.

This.
Cats are the ultimate redpill for "evil" figures.

ever noticed how they can see things that we can't ? I think they can see ghosts and spectres.

>because my cat serves me
>my cat taught me how to live my life
You are such a stupid needy nigger and are completely oblivious to it. Dogs are for people who know what a pack is, cats are for niggers who need someone to shit all over them. You are fucked in the head and have no idea what a health relationship is, so you cant share one with an animal either. There are no crazy dog ladies for a reason.

Enjoy your toxoplasmosis.
Cats are disgusting.

Want one so badly , shitty living in Sydney. No rental places allow dogs here. Dogs are so much better then most humans, I prefer there company then others

>tfw my doggo doesnt like to be moved when he jumps on the guest bed
A true an-cap protecting his NAP

My doggo says hello.

You can train Doha though

But yeah, cleanliness is instinctual to cats.

I don't cry when my cat dies and have a going away party to the rainbow bridges like you dog worshipers.

I just get another cat.

Less on vet bills once I get a new one also.

Don't worry user I keep her shining

>dogs need humans else they'd starve to death and *people* desperate for attention need dogs

dogs can hunt too you know, its just harder for them because higher food requeriments to live, and because its harder to hide/sneak around like cats or rats due of their size