Feels good knowing that the Einstein of this generation is from India

Feels good knowing that the Einstein of this generation is from India.

You're welcome, white people.

Who?

8/8

POO

Does he shit in the toilet?

dey poo in da loo

deepthroat cockra?

kek

back to the call centre panjeet.

Superpower by 20-
Oh wait, worse than the communist country in terms of lying

Of course not, it exerts a frivolous cognitive load which geniuses strive to avoid.

pol likes Indians, poo.

Instead of focusing on actual Indian achievements such as the Bose-Einstein condensate, BrahMos missiles, record satellite launches, applied civil disobedience, ancient mathematics and the dharma the poo in the loo has instead chosen to focus on a man who's "wisdom" can be almost perfectly replicated by a Twitter bot.

India being a superpower is like fusion power plants. Perpetually 15 years in the future. (Here's a hint: most superpowers have indoor plumbing)

>indian OP

>Einstein

Literally shit tier physicist
The only pieces of worth is his analysis on photoelectric effect which used Bohr's model of a photon to explain the effect; basic stuff. And, E = Mc^2, which is actually pretty useful and important.

Special relativity is confirmed bullshit (goyim, you can't go back in time so don't try), and the whole field equations thing is just a summary of what had already been discovered.

literally who

>Taiwan ahead of South Africa, the US, and Brazil...

Sure.

All the world's scientists agree Einstein was the best. What are you smoking?

sage

Come on, bud.

Who was Newton?

Been to India on business numerous times. India is not going to be a super power within my lifetime. They are infested with Muslims, have no concept of traffic laws or sidewalks, electricity goes out numerous times a day, and the people there are not self-motivated, they always wait for instruction from the white man...then just repackage what we tell them as their own. They are not innovators by nature. Generally friendly, and not necessarily a bad place, just doesn't have the makings of a super power.

>In the absence of a conscious entity the moon remains a radically ambiguous and ceaselessly flowing quantum soup

Really makes you think

Tfw high caste Indian
Feels good

>the Einstein of this generation is from India.

So he is plagiarizing the work of others like (((Einstein))) did?

The only reason why everybody knows Einstein, is because the Kikes are constantly pushing this fraudster

isn't he a bullshitter?

Pajeet, my son.
You're not getting a visa to come to my country anymore, and if you somehow magically get a 2-5 year visa, daily reminder that it is not citizenship and you're going back.

thank god, because that theory of relativity really needed polishing up.
...oh, wait.

Isn't this guy a motivational speaker or something?

This is who you use as an example, OP?

What has he contributed that is comparable...I've read some of his stuff, and found him no more thought provoking than Kurzweil, Deutsch, or Hofstadtler.