Trump's Cost On American Tax Payers

Can any Trump supporter defend this?

>The Post also revealed it cost $88,320 to put secret service agents up in a hotel while son Eric Trump visited Uruguay to promote a Trump-brand condo tower.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!
DRAIN THE SWAMP!

It can't be helped.

>almost
obama spent 100 million plus in 8 years

fake news

>I don't like this article so it's fake news

This. $10 mil was enough for a one-night visit to europe with buying out hotels

Trump creates another 11 million dollars worth of jobs in 1 month.

Also, that's 8 years. 96 months.

Trump is only on his first month and he's spent $11.3 million. If he keeps it up at this pace and goes for 8 years, he'll have spent over 1 billion dollars.

But how does his spending on pizza and hotdogs compare?

How about all the money he is saving across industries whenever he gets involved.

From Air Force One, to F34, to all the factories and jobs he brought back.

Obama played golf and added back part time jobs and low paying jobs. The Dems focus on Wendy's jobs and minimum wage, they never talk about factories or skilled jobs.

Trump will always be working for the people, not himself. The money he will save over his whole term, even not taking a paycheck, will save America more in the long run.

Hillary needed every penny and would take money from anyone that would give her.

Just having Trump means he will never sell out America, that is worth a 1000 Obama golf games.

Better than paying for welfare.

U mad, libfags?

I wish it cost more. These are rookie numbers.

Source?

We have learned to ignore what they write.

Was it under George W Bush or Obama who spent $30k on a toilet seat?

You mean like the Intel deal where they pledged to create 10,000 jobs and Trump took credit? Intel had already planned to invest $5 billion in the states back in 2011.

Or General Motors plan to move a few hundred jobs back to the US and protect a few thousand jobs that were at risk for moving to Mexico. These deals were already in talks for years. This had nothing to do with Trump. This is another deal he took credit for.

As for the F-35 jets, Lockheed was already set in the works for quite some time to create 150 jets by 2019.

While Trump sure does love taking credit for all of these deals to inflate his already seismic ego, he is not responsible for almost any of these job deals he claims to have made.

Then there's the Carrier deal. It saved a little over 700 jobs, not 1,100 and 300 of those jobs were never moving in the first place. Not only that, but they negotiated $7 million in financial incentives over 10 years.

yes
Obama's trips were about going golf every time
at least trump does go to talk with other world leaders

I don't agree with trump doing this and it makes me mad. I didn't vote for anyone but I supported him and this is a bit ridiculous.

Still though, nothing I can do about it besides sit back and watch.

>secret service
Maybe if you leftist scums stop staying you want his family assassinated it wouldnt be a problem

Republican presidents need more security because leftists are so violent

Both of those companies came out and said that trumps positions gave them confidence in the move. If you think them announcing actions on 11 year plans right after trump won is a coincidence then you are wrong. Still though, I wouldn't give trump as much credit as everyone is giving him for it but to act like he had nothing to do with the plans becoming reality is dishonest.

These companies had no benefit of giving him credit if he wasn't at least a small factor in it. I mostly still agree with your sentiment though.

I'm willing to stop the cycle of hypocrisy and be mad about that. I know that liberals are idiots and didn't care about Obama's 500 rounds of golf after Bush's 2 years of golf (remember Michael Moore's hissy fit?).

But money is money and Trump needs to be called out on this. He said many times that if he were president he wouldn't take vacations and he would stay in the white house working all the time.

I'll formally express outrage once the salary he gave up equals the excess on security. At this rate, October?

because he travels a lot to get shit done, not fucking party like obama or bush. He's down to business, not just fucking around and letting his handlers run things for him.

Fake News from CNN counterefeit news. Its a meme America's enemies are trying to push. They never cared if Obama spent the tax payers money on frivolous bullshit.

I agree he public shouldn't foot the bill for presidential trips

He is just a man the amount we spend to protect the president and his family is disgustitn

Nupol will defend this. When did this board get so cucked. Fuck bit government spending and fuck this greedy criminal.

the article says a year, not 8 years.

How do you know Trump will spend more than Obama?

>be Obongo
>have wife that doesn't do shit except ruin lunches
>have two girls that are still in school

>be Trump
>have angry leftest trying to fuck you, your family, and your positions and properties up at any given time
>have family of adults that have to travel a lot and aren't confined to a single location like high schools
>have larger family

Gee, it's almost as if anyone with critical thinking skills can defend this.

This is fake news.

Oh look the shills have a new gimmick XD

After spending more and more and going for ever bigger and more intrusive government, you lefty faggots are now worried about the costs? WHAHAHAHAH go fucking pull the other one you lying insincere pieces of narrative pushing shit.

I don't? Did you reply to the wrong person? Who claimed he would?

>incredibly rich real estate mogul pays for family trips with tax payer money
nu/pol/ is completely fucking cucked. No wonder you all use that word so much

WTF I hate Trump now

>Trump will always be working for the people, not himself.
Hahaha just keeping telling yourself that

>his entire family is just supposed to suspend their lives for 8 years, because some faggot leaf got loose from his cuckshed.

>nu/pol/
Guess how I know you're a clueless newfag?

Considering how his family can be held for ransom and they have their own lives, ones in which they're successful and having to travel around the world to conduct business.

Make politician entitlement great again!
Drain the swamp (of public money!)

>bigger government
yeah, having more cops and teachers and whatnot is horrible so I don't see how anyone can support that and not support spending millions a month so that Trump doesn't have to bother with his trophy family

>more intrusive governmen
yeah, fucking Clinton enacting Patriot Act and giving all the intelligence agencies permission to do anything they want

were you like 5 in the early 2000s

We don't care. /pol is voting for volatility. Trump is chaos. Trump is God. Gas the kikes niggers spics race war now

>>I don't like this article so it's fake news

Is the February 16th press conference a fake speech or is it the ramblings of a man selling a feeling at the 4th grade level of comprehension?

THE PRESIDENT: I ran for President to represent the citizens of our country.
I am here to change the broken system so it serves their families and their communities well. I am talking, and really talking, on this very entrenched power structure, and what we’re doing is we’re talking about the power structure, we’re talking about its entrenchment.

Q: Why did you keep your Vice President in the dark for almost two weeks?

THE PRESIDENT: Because when I looked at the information, I said, I don’t think he did anything wrong. If anything, he did something right. He was coming into office, he looked at the information. He said, huh, that’s fine, that’s what they’re supposed to do. They’re supposed to be — and he didn’t just call Russia. He called and spoke to, both ways — I think there were 30-some-odd countries. He’s doing the job.

You know, he was just doing his job. The thing is he didn’t tell our Vice President properly, and then he said he didn’t remember. So either way, it wasn’t very satisfactory to me. And I have somebody that I think will be outstanding for the position, and that also helps, I think, in the making of my decision.

But he didn’t tell the Vice President of the United States the facts, and then he didn’t remember. And that just wasn’t acceptable to me.

Fake Speech???

How much will it cost for the average Joe to figure the above out?

Obama's Africa family trip cost between 60-100mil, try again faggot.

be Obama
>have wife that trying to fix your high level of diebities in children since you fucking burgers can not give your kids proper diet...Taco bells is not a nutritious meal.

>have two girls that are still in school
How is this even a valid point, are you trying this hard to be a retard or are you just an American?

>be Orangatrump

>have angry leftest that is wondering why the fuck his cabinet is always making secrete deals with the Russians

>Have a family worth billions of dollars in asserts and still use tax payer money to go fund and make deals abroad

>Have wife that is also a whore without even a proper degree and can barely speak English...fuck she should send her back too.

Fuck the worthless fiat currency system. Spend it into oblivion. Nuke the banks. Restart the financial system with younger bankers that aren't baby boomers. Fucking joke arguing about worthless shit that's going to collapse before Trump leaves office.

Fake news

>Fake news

Why make a thread about an obvious fake news story?

>We don't care. /pol is voting for volatility. Trump is chaos. Trump is God. Gas the kikes niggers spics race war now

Atta boi, march on to bedlam and remember when you're gassing, don't breath.

It's almost as if Trump has a much larger family with families of their own that now require secret service outfits to protect them.

Who cares

>all this shilling

Yea, this is terrible.

Hey! Quick question. Why didn't didn't any of these news outlets pushing this narrative ever have a single story, article or even an editorial about obama's vacations, golf trips or abundance of hair dressers, stylist and other various "staff".

Maybe just maybe this is why those "news" outlets have earned their reputation as FAKE FUCKING NEWS.

I defy anyone with an IQ over 80 and even the slightest hint of intellectual honesty to look me in the eye and tell me that obama did not get a free mother fucking pass from msm. Look me in the eye and tell me msm hasn't done everything in their power to bring Trump down.

I'm so sick of left wing liberal loud mouth lying protesters, pundits and politicians.

If you dumb fuck liberals would just sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up for 6 months and let Trump do his job he'd get more shit done the bush and obama combined.

How much did Obongo spend on "Hot Dogs" again?

Oh fuck!
You have melted your brain with all those bullshit made up fake news story.

Trump has a huge and successful family that is very active in the world.

Its US law (and general common sense) that every member of his family has to be protected by secret service 24/7

>unironically trying to talk shit about a man for not being a cuck with a dog and 2 step-kids

This is what the left has come to.

>Democrats whining about costing the taxpayers money.

Maybe if Democrats weren't so violent, criminal and prone to threatening assassinations, bodyguards wouldn't be necessary. Unfortunately, the party of thieves and murderers is just that. We can spare no expense protecting our leaders and upholding the law.

Yes what a ludicrous idea. Protect the Presidents son in a foreign country. Really activated my almonds.

Everyday I hear you liberals complain about another thing Trump did during his campaign is almost like masturbation for me.

Please, PLEASE keep reaching at straws and make more of these stupid posts. Your salt is not only worthless but it makes me happier.

Hey, thank you for CORRECTING THE RECORD.

He can take all my money

Kill those who disrespect the God Emperor

fake news!

we'll get mexico to pay for it