Some reporter died, now you can't call out cooperate media!

Some reporter died, now you can't call out cooperate media!

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/03/29/obama-media/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only good journalist is a dead journalist

Doesn't take long for liberals to dig up corpses and prop them up for their own agenda.

So Muslims are the enemy

>2012

But then ISIS isn't Muslim. King Nigger even said so.

And he voted democrat in 2016.

T H I S
H
I
S

Real journalists take risk

>All reporters are fake news
>All immigrants are illegal immigrants
>All african-americans are gang members
Why are liberals so full of absolutes and hatred?

did isis even exist in 2012?

i think they changed the story to keep this kike relative.

Obama did nothing to help prevent this death.
Obama did everything to help provide for this death.

The problem with (((journalists))) today isn't just the fake news that they put out. It's that they would rather read about themselves then let the person there interviewing finish their sentence.

Watched a documentary about this guy. What happened was unfortunate but he chose an extremely dangerous career as a warzone correspondent

>muslims kill people
>Trump Btfo

>Some reporter died, now you can't call out cooperate media!
truly superior arguments

Yes

They were called Al Qaeda in Iraq and were being covertly receiving arms and support from gulf states and our generous state department with the rest of the "moderate Syrian rebels"

journalists are fine

"reporters" are shit and owned

The irony in this

Desegregation has killed hundreds of thousands of people. Anyone who fought for segregation was a hero.

>Beheaded by ISIS in 2012
I am pretty sure they were stilled called the "Syrian opposition" back then.

11/10, you saucy little bitch!

these people dont want to own up to their shit they are smug cunts

theyre Salafists afaik, obviously its a type of muslim, but they dont worship mecca and consider those who do to be worshipping false idols, they have even vowed to destroy it.

why is he kissing that guys shoe tho?

only the sith deal in absolutes is an absolute.

Khoholbro gets it.
Fresh bunch of shill reporters "getting lost" in Donetsk when?

>theyre Salafists afaik, obviously its a type of muslim, but they dont worship mecca and consider those who do to be worshipping false idols, they have even vowed to destroy it.

Absolutely irrelevant.

They're fundamental Muslims going by strict interpretations of Hadiths and Quran. Muhammad would be proud.

>1,230 journalists killed since 1992. 41% of them were killed covering war. But 66% were killed covering politics or corruption.

source:
cpj.org/killed/

(Just to preempt the armchair statisticians, this adds up to more than 100% only because some were doing both.)

Jesus Christ, why can nobody MAKE A FUCKING DISTINCTION inside of an overall group?
>Trump says he wants to deport illegal aliens that have committed crimes -> Trump wants to deport all immigrants!
>Trump says he wants to help Christians in the Middle East who do not have a voice or support -> Trump hates all non-Christians!
>Trump says he wants to ban immigration entirely from certain nations in the Middle East that cannot keep track of who applies -> Trump wants to stop immigration completely!
>Trump says he dislikes dishonest media so he's not going to answer their loaded questions -> Trump hates all media and will suppress them from reporting!

Can I get off this ride yet?

And if he'd come back alive he'd immediately start writing articles about how we need more Muslims in the U.S. Fuck him and fuck journalists.

>they dont worship mecca
wtf I love mecca now??

>going to the middle east without firearms training
Literally asking for it.

NnnnnnnnnIIIIIIGGGGGGEEEEERRRrrrrrrr.......!!!!!

Step 1: Go to Wikileaks
Step 2: Search their Archives for: "Rebels" - "Iraq" - "Position (our/on)" - "Support" [add additional Boolean search terms... I'm drunk right now and not gonna spoon feed you]

Al-Q in Iraq and "Friednly Moderate Rebels Groups" arebasically what is now called ISIS.

There was some other "Brigade" group that got gobbled up by them too in the early days... fuck if I can remember right now though.

Just search and it'll present itself with minimal effort honestly... if you are indeed looking to find out what's what.

He converted to Islam while being held captive. He was a coward and probably approved if his captors methods

As soon as you take the final pill. The 45 cal pill.

Till then just enjoy the ride famalamadingdong

They're about as Muslim as the Westboro Baptist Church is Christian

>2012

digging back five years huh?

He was a Catholic, from a good family too

Worshipping the black box predates Islam. It was originally an Arab pagan tradition

So they are very Muslim then

So Muslim then.

Wasn't he one of the journalists that had uncovered rat lines for running weapons from Libya into Syria?

I'm pretty sure his execution was faked

It was the first "big news" execution video to be run by every media network all at once, and it was the first one filmed in super high def professional quality, and the only one to have photos of a set leaked afterwards.

IIRC it was further established on Sup Forums that he used to work for the CIA.

I don't think so

But he did mention that the rebels were closer to terrorists than freedom fighters

Investigative journalistd are nothing like the brain dead morons that read of corporate globalist talking points on camera (old media) or Jewish bloggers whinging about white people (numedia)

Essentially ckickbait leftists media outlets are trying to culturally appropriate investigative journalism

The existence of ISIS doesn't benefit the globalist establishment at all.

The only reason ISIS can afford pro tools and expensive cameras is because they are well funded by the gulf monarchies (Saudis) our "allies"

only on Sup Forums does no one notice the spelling mistake

The Obama administration holds the record for denying or withholding the largest amount of Freedom of Information requests.
Former New York Times executive editor Jill Abramson has said the Obama government is "the most secretive White House I have ever been involved in covering."
New York Times reporter James Risen, who was threatened with a jail term for refusing to divulge the name of a former CIA agent who leaked information about the U.S. military's nuclear program, has called Obama "the greatest enemy of press freedom in a generation."
fortune.com/2016/03/29/obama-media/

James foley =/= corporate whore journalist

Only a leftist would clap for 5 minutes at this

>the existence of ISIS doesn't benefit the globalist establishment at all

He was an overly idealistic journalist who went swimming with the stingrays and got stung.

Everyone noticed lad, it's just neither egregious nor funny enough to be worth mentioning.

the enemy uses dead people to guilt you into doing what they want.

they show one dead nigger baby and then push mass immigration which has caused the rape and murder of many humans by subhuman beasts.

They were called Islamic State (IS)
now they are called Islamic State Iraq and Syria (ISIS)
The name will change back to IS if they expand into more countries probably
When they started they used to be an Iraqi sunni movement to fight back Iranian Shia takeover of Iraq.
basically this
>USA invades and creates a power vacuum by removing Saddam
>Iran supports shiites and controls Iraq through their puppets
>Shiites start genociding Sunnis
>Sunnis form Islamic state for revenge
>Islamic state triumphs over Iraqi government
>They start expanding because "muh caliphate"

underrated

Islam itself is a globalist ideology
They provide organs & children to the satanists
They force "refugees" into the west
ISIS was supposed to take out Assad who is a nationalist

This is a journalist. he was beheaded by the organization that Hillary Clinton created with Obama.

Sauce? Would make a great meme.

Oh we notice but realize it's merely a typo and move on with our lives instead of being an autist.

Ω

>there are people out there who will deny scummy journalists exist because there are a few good ones
Jesus Christ, people are morons

(((levin)))

He was killed in 2014

first image i have ever followed to the archive links. There is justice in the world. i hope she had time to reflect on herself before that rock caved her head in.

Of course he's not the enemy
He died before Trump started running

KEKKKKKKKKKK

James Foley was only moderately beheaded by the brave freedom fighters who President Obama and Senator McCain proclaimed were heroes who were fightan for muh freedumbz against Assad and certainly WERE NOT Al-Qaeda even though when McCain met with them he was meeting with people the CIA knew were Al-Qaeda leaders.

What's the point? That there are black female reporters, so criticizing reporters is racist and sexist?