England NO!

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

Given the fact that they already have this petition, I think she will retract whatever she said on Twitter regarding Pewdiepie.

Wait, are they going to make the meme become real?

I don't understand most of the problems, they want refugees, but don't want to deal with them?

YES

They want to appear progressive, but they're not actually willing to put any effort into it

narcissism, nor altruism

Keked and signed

I'll save you JK, but you're gonna have to breastfeed me a little first.

That proved the point, most of them are liars and trying to be on high moral ground (or something like that).

signed and tweeted to jk Rowling, nowe we wait

tired of this virtue signaling woman

i enjoyed her books when I was young, it's sad to see her in such a state now

Post her getting btfo on twitter I missed it

Signed and tweeted.
This is gonna be fun.

I did my part

this please

People can change a lot due to political correctness. It once again proved that this things can destroy the common sense of the people that we have always loved.

This.

I luv you guise

charge your galaxy bruh

OK, good luck to all of you, bro.

I hope this will be a huge success to see how would she react to this.

bump

I have glorious Nippon Motorola. That's enough battery for an hour or better

Why are you just sharing it here? Share it on facebooks groups and let it run free

Another retarded shill thread
Way to go DUMBASS KIDS

> Marc Aurelius, France

In the extremely unlikely scenario she actually followed through, she'd just hand select the most westernized refugee(s) and render this entire thing pointless.

Good for a laugh though

imagine how much publicity this could get

Signed.

Nothing worse than a Hypocrite.

She should be forced to take in swedes and Germans so she gets stabbed

But she would be forced to go public about it and other celebrites would have to keep up with her in the virtue signalling war

It'd be good publicity for her and she won't have anything to really fear because she'll select the least ape-like rapefugees

I can only really see this getting ignored or backfiring and making her look good

Signed and shared.

ITS OVER 5000!!!

If you guys think that you can accomplish anything by this you are delusional. Don't you know how leftists operate? They simply look the other way when something that doesn't fit their agenda (or is simply inconvenient) comes up. There may be 2 millions of supporters but it's gonna do jack.

get rowling'd

You know, we all know how the left work, but we also know how politics work, and that is why.

Also, nice joke. You must be fun at the party

It's the typical "No, you're racist for not wanting literally everyone coming here unimpeded" being said from within their gated communities where the only brown people they ever see are pushing lawnmowers.

Would you,Sup Forums ?

We just need to get sites like Breitbart and Fox news behind this in order to demonstrate to the world what a hypocrite that bitch is.

brilliantly put

Nice argument there.

why do phonefags always have low battery

I had a crush on her when I was younger, but the more she exposed herself the more I got disgusted by her

I wouldn't mind her sucking my dick while deeply looking into my eyes

I'd cum on her face because tissues are more valuable desu

Don't waste your precious genes, user.

Instead, fap on someone else.

BUMP

I would hate fuck Just Kidding rowling t b h

Which one of you guys did these?

Sure. As long as I don't have to shower first or anything.

what the fuck is wrong with these people ?
low battery = low energy = Jeb!
full battery = high energy = MAGA
which one are you ?

lmao

practice what you preach, bitch

Signed.

BEST
POLL
EVER

great

now sign it again

>Encinitas CA

ayyyy, I always knew there was someone else who was redpilled here

>go to Sup Forums utopistan
>she is forced to take in refugees
>she just gets 8 Syrian orphan girls
>SEE IDS FINE :DDDDDdddd

You fucking know it

inb4 one of them tries to bomb a church and she gets sued

this is too funny

Nonsense they will all become rocket engineers and neurosurgeons.

because its harry

She's a billionaire even if we successfully bleed $100 million out of her by forcing her to pretend to care we won't accomplish much. She also has infinite residual income with at least 8 more Harry Potter movies planned.

Our best hope is if she actually does take the refugees into her home because they will systematically rape and murder her house servants for dressing haram and inevitably do the same to her.

Yep.

This is a woman who will never have to see a refugee, help them, or fund them, or have them in her community... But wants everyone else do deal with them. She should shut the fuck up

This is a 10/10 in Bongland.

My buddy's dad has a house in that area. Good times hanging out at Grandview.

A loaded milf is a 10/10 in any country.
Of course her brain is fried but ain't nobody trying to fuck her brain.

Regular deep discharges are crucial the health of active material and cycling abilities of a lith battery. Shallow cycling creates shitty 'top end' voltage retention. Thats why lithium can lose 10-15% of capacity so quickly after disconnecting from charger.

t.Batteryfag

>she advocates for open borders, no checks, refugees =/= terrorists
>demands strict background checks on her particular "guests"

besides, good luck finding 8 year old "Syrian" girls that aren't married, or genuine unaccompanied "Syrian children" that aren't actually 40 years old

way to fuck up the petition faggot.

there is literally zero fucking reason now for her to respond with other than
>the petition was full of trolls. look at all these N. Korea/Hitler signatures!

This is why we cant have nice things.

Okay fuckers....

i hope its a triumph
im making a note for
huge success

its hard to overstate
my anticipation

Sup Forums Sup Forums science
we do what we must
because, we can
for the good of all of us
except the ones on the left

but theres no sense crying
over every failed meme
we just keep on trying
till we run out of kek
and the meming gets done
and we make a NEET gun
for the lefties who are
still alive

im not even angry...
im being so sincere right now
even though you burned the coal
and cucked me

and tore memes to pieces.
and threw every piece into an oven
as they burned it hurt because
the holocaust never happened

Now these gallons of zyklon
make a beautiful gas
and we're out of ovens
we're culling the underclass
so im glad i got cucked
think of all the things we learned
for the liberals who are
still alive

go ahead and meme me.
i think id prefer to stay fuckn rad
maybe you'll fine somewhere else
to immigrate to.
maybe poland!
that was a joke, HA HA. fat chance!

anyway these memes are great!
they're so spicy and fresh!

look at me: still talking
when theres meming to do!
when i look outside
it makes me glad im not you!

i've quads and trips to roll
there is meming to be done
on the lefty world at large
and believe me there are
still lefties alive
they're being facetious
and they're still alive
they're killing babby
and they're still alive
they're genociding the whites
and they're still alive

still alive
-
still alive

pls no bully

Bollocks lad, you always keep your shit above 60% to prolong the life of the battery

I thought that was just old batteries?

Trips is right. The holiness spiral demands these celebrities continue to one-up each other

Bump and signed.

4D INTERDIMENSIONAL MEMETICS. Kek is proud of you!

Tweet this to Trump. Everybody checks his twitter so if he retweets it she can't really ignore it and pretend it never happened.

This can only end well, whether they have to spend thousands of dollars to house and feed these people or someone in their house to end up raped cause of muh Koran.

Even if they were to house them and not live with them,mother shitstorm would be glorious

UK still has to let them in the country tho. Thats not cool.

#BurnHarryPotter, #BurnHarryPotter, #BurnHarryPotter, #BurnHarryPotter, #BurnHarryPotter, #BurnHarryPotter

I'd gnaw at those wrinkly armpits like a cat on a saltlick

yeah i love me some steven king, but i just wish he'd keep his old mouth shut.

You must... become the delegates Dahwnald. There is no other way

>Big guy

Shit sorry, *occasional deep discharge
My bad.
>you always keep your shit above 60% to prolong the life of the battery
This is true too. You will actually achieve a greater overall cycle life the shallower your discharges. However, shallow discharges promote poor voltage retention and voltage retention under load, due to the increased thermal stresses of more frequent charges damaging the active materials. Theres always compromise with batteries. They're cunts of things tbqh.

if she complies she gonna get redpilled lad, no fucking way 18 young arabs are gonna behave in a mansion

this has lul potential. i approve.

she has too many child slaves hiding in her mansions.

>Regular deep discharges are crucial the health of active material and cycling abilities
I do regular deep discharges of my "active material" also. Can vouch that it's healthy.

they think they won't ever have to deal with them, only poor people

Could we spread Lumos is somehow connected to Pizzagate and the Clintons?

I dont think you understand what shill means

you are a moron, there is clearly something that is relevant to the title of the thread that is going on and you bring in Pizzagate and Clintons...one meme at a time you muslamic rayguns!

GET THIS TO TRUMP AND OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE SO THAT IT CAN'T BE IGNORED!

what would Hermione do?

Yes, it is what EVERYONE is trying to do.

They're sudoking themselves, along with everyone else just for the sake of virtue signaling or to show how much of a good human being you are in the hope or receiveing praise and give themselves a round of applause.

I thinks it's sad to see you enjoyed one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

he for she, but she's spreading her legs for all of them