youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
wesearchr.com/bounties/john-mccains-tokyo-rose-recordings-from-north-vietnam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying a Trump dictatorship is a bad thing

Better than the ZOG machine were in rn desu senpai.

>What is his problem?
Being a little bitch who can't handle being a POW in North Vietnam

The only question I would ask to people saying stupid shit like this is how exactly is freedom of the press being violated right now?

fuck u john mccain

McCuck can fuck off, he's a deep state piece of shit who represents everything wrong with the Republican party.

This is his problem. youtube.com/watch?v=tWT9tUvzLDc

implying CNN and the MSM are the press

no sweetie, those are just corporations, I AM THE PRESS

John McCain wouldn't have even gotten the nomination in 2008 if it wasn't for old media who wanted a jabroni to run against Obama. Of course he will side with them. And he's wrong, first step is taking away the guns.

he's being blackmailed.

but Trump is trying to create a free press instead of the only information available to most people being from the propaganda wing of the democratic party

So fucking what.

A moderately good dictator is better than the best democracy.

Trump is a dictator and is a retard.

I think McPain is the real warmonger.
Or his Jewish overlords.

>Better than the ZOG machine were in rn

How do you Trumpcucks rationalize this in your mind? Trump is literally the most hardcore Zionist President we've ever had. All of his appointments are kike puppets and serve Israel first. The Trump administration is ZOG on steroids.

Free press my ass.

Tools of the state more like it!

you need to learn the difference between Jews and FAKE Jews.

FAKE Jews are the problem (See: Soros)

This. His career is about to blow up in his face as Sessions reaps souls in washington.

This. It's not like he's having journalists arrested or anything. He's calling them out for being a pack of liars.

If anything Trump is doing more for free press than anyone has in a few decades.

And you're 12. What's your point?

Somebody better fucking shoot that traitor.

why cant you just not go on these websites givign them ad revenue?

why cant you cut the cord for tv

dont watch CNN

why

He's a Soros goon.

If it's on TV in a doctor's office it isn't the Free Press.

american msm is not 'free press'

IT's part of a mass media institution that has controlled the usa for 100 years or so. And it's power is finally ending.

post archive links you faggot leaf
>saged and hidden

CIA shill

We do not have a free press. We have a partisan press, which is nothing more than the propaganda division of the Democrat party. Liberty springs from a free press, which Trump is attempting to create.

>corporate crony capitalist media colludes with corrupt government to control people's brains and help orchestrate psyops for fifty fucking years
>someone says "CNN isn't literally infallible"

DICTATOR! FASCIST! TRUMP IS A NAZI! We'll be right back after this commercial break.

Russian hackers. He talked to them on the phone. Listen

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0

Not answering your bullshit questions and mocking you on TV isn't "suppressing the free press".

Get back to us when he's trying to get your websites shut down. Though even then we won't care, because fuck you.

>literally called for and still trying to ban RT

McCain would know a thing or two about starting up dictatorships.

If our press wasn't as shitty as it is, Zimmerman's case would've have never reached the levels of bullshit that it did, resulting in Dylan Roof never killing those eight black people and dispersing some of the sentiment that lead to Trump getting elected. They created the very things they fear and now they're getting called out on it.

I think they replaced his Marbles back in Nam.

Is it just me or is McCain in the middle of a complete nervous breakdown?

If he is, can you trust the judgement of someone who is undergoing a breakdown?

Being part of the (((establishment)))

Pizza?

Good old John "nominated to knowingly throw the election to Obama while keeping his head and disabled shoulders as low as possible" McCain

He is right though. Why are you making ad hominem attacks instead of addressing the substance of his points?

Maybe a medical evaluation is in order, to safeguard the rest of the country? Oh, wait. Politician. They must be something special.

WRONG.

They are all terrorists, or cowards and they will die accordingly.

>free
>press

choose one

You're accountable for your words, and should be rightfully sued if you libel. There is no state party, political/social dissidents are not being punished, violence is not being used to suppress speech.

LOL Trump hasn't even been in office for a month, and already his party is splintering. 2018 is gonna hit you hard, and 2020 will be your end, you fascist pieces of shit.

somebody needs to put him in a home

so when is pol and every poster here getting sued?

hey now

calm down everyone

we're all just republicans here right?

I think he's just trying not to get killed by Soros or the Clinton crime family and it's starting to take a toll on his mental health.

Why do Arizonafags keep sending this deranged old coot back to the senate over and over again?

What is WRONG with that state?

>nowadays press
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""free""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" press

>He is right though. Why are you making ad hominem attacks instead of addressing the substance of his points?

Because he's implying that trump is suppressing the free press. Patently false.

He's right you people are fucking brain washed.

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

dont forget im a vet ok!

im a POW have pity for me!

(even though there is still POW in vietkong to this day and i have knowledge of it but i dont give a fuck and i told trump he doesnt support veterans even though he talks about the other POW's rotting away while i sit on my ass and lie)

PS: the russians...

Wasn't he and others whining about Trump's comments about his military career.

I like the Skype Seats, he's give small media more chance.

>trump is suppressing the free press. Patently false.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Just read his twitter feed. If this isn't an attempt at trying to intimidate and suppress the press then I don't know what is.

These days, all countries hoard their little terrorists, but some always have to go bend the limit to whats acceptable

'''''free''''' press

He's a filthy neocon puppet, simple as that. Thankfully he's not going to live much longer. Good riddance.

he has stated trump is neglecting veterans based on that

even though trump has supported the vets his whole career and has helped raise charities and actually made people look at all the scams

they not vet charities and the wounded warriors are able to afford their medication and theraphy now (alot of them are forced drafters)

There was ill Bill
now we need InPain McCain

>Press bootlicker calling others brainwashed

The press hasn't been this irrelevant in centuries. People see them for what they are now, vultures.

I'll never forget the mainstream media selling the US into the Iraq War.

>What is his problem?
He's a pedo that will die in jail if Trump finishes what he started. See

>Just read his twitter feed. If this isn't an attempt at trying to intimidate and suppress the press then I don't know what is.

What you're really against is having the president express his opinion in public, on a medium where the press can't misrepresent his comments.

His free speech doesn't suppress anybody elses.

I don't see whats arguable about this statement. Its true.

Exactly the kind of lying shit I would expect from a RINO.

Exactly why I didn't vote for him when he was running.

Please clean your shit up, Arizona.

shoahs get started by supressing elected officials

>McCain won't be up for reelection until after Trump's term
>Will probably be too old then
>McCain has huge amounts of political capital and nothing to lose

I'm fucking hyped. It's gonna be McCain's Last Stand. Whatever happens it's boing to be great.

MCCAIN TRAIN CHOO CHOO

Just a jihadi pedophile getting more and more hysterical as justice draws nearer.

Trump curse will get him.

The fuckin' thing about it, is, I don't need to be told that the media and the press have been dishonest and immoral... I have literal actual mathematic proof that they were doing it: The Election

Not when there is internet, dinosaur.

Listen to McCain's treasonous "Tokyo Rose" recordings he made for the NVA. Why is this guy considered a hero?

wesearchr.com/bounties/john-mccains-tokyo-rose-recordings-from-north-vietnam

Songbird McCain is always willing to belt out a tune for those who own him.

I'd really hope not. He was a Marine, would be pretty sad to see a fellow Marine do such a thing.

I would assume it would be about his financial state of being, or his life/families life.

Trump cucked him.

>posting on twitter
>suppressing press

pick one.

go watch CNN cherry pick and gate keep the entire election faggot.

The media/clinton campaign where the only ones suppressing anything AHAHHAHAHAH

This and he has nothing to lose. He knows he wont win a senate seat again.

>Minor criticism hurled towards Trump and other vengeful hobby leaders

>Sup Forumsacks flip their shit over it and in a knee-jerk reaction begin to verbally defecate all over the 'offender'

Yeah! Fuck da system! But we aint no niggers!

Old windbag needs to keel over already. He's perpetually bitter and butthurt there are young able bodied men who can raise their arms to a 90 degree angle.

That's why he is so gungho on war and undermining presidents who prefer diplomacy.