What did he mean by this

what did he mean by this

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/833060939578617857

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Desperately wants to be saved from irrelevancy.

he has been wrong so many times during the election, he must keep face.

really pathetic.

u mean the guy who won the election and has been fulfilling all his campaign promises is popular? OH SNAP!!

>nate telling people their numbers are wrong

what a silly fuck

I love how none of their arguments make any sense. They claim that leaks about national security discussions are comparable to leaks about criminal activity. They claim that Trump is a bought-out traitor and then go have a nice dinner. They claim that Trump, who is famously wealthy, sold America put for cash. They claim that the Russians found a way to hack paper ballots and completely sidestep the entire NSA.

RCP has Trump average 44.9%

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Obabo until his final few months had high disapproval ratings as well

>They claim that the Russians found a way to hack paper ballots and completely sidestep the entire NSA.

CNN literally saying russians hacked the elections through social media

we all GRU/FSB nao

is nate silver--dare I say--- /our guy/?

What a faggot

wait does this mean that trump approval ratings is really bad, since Nate Dirt/Dust is saying it's okay?

it's Nate Silver, he's probably wrong

No, he isn't. Kys

Right, because it simply can not be the case that Hillary Clinton is uniquely unpopular.

I think Nate is actually pretty spot-on generally, but there's something emotional that you can't really factor into statistics that got him BTFO on Brexit and Trump.

He had Trump at 29% when everyone else had him at 2%.

it means Nate Silver has such horrible PTSD from the election that he automatically sides with Trump out of fear of getting devastatingly BTFO again.

Wasn't he the one that had Trump at 1%

No that was the fagginton post, you newfaggot.

>>>/reddit/

Picking fights, huh?

>that pic
holy shit.
why should i ever believe polling about Trumps approval when it was vastly wrong the first time?

Nate gets way too much shit. He admitted he fucked up on the primary, and he gave Trump the highest chance out of all the other forecasters.

The national polling was more accurate than in 2012, it was the state analysis that was wrong. People weren't aware that demographics gave Trump an advantage in the electoral college.

>nate silver
>saying others are wrong

>nate performed better than anyone else if you actually understood statistics

Literally name anyone who had more accurate predictions overall. Note I said overall, not just "anyone who said trump will win".

He's still an annoying cuck

The only area he really fucked up on was the rust-belt, but no-one actually called that with a real prediction. Just extremely exaggerated shit or blind speculation

>Get BTFO by cubes and Trump predictions
>DESPERATELY trying to stay relevant

>Nate Plywood

Checked and correct

Huh Nate Silver saying it isn't at 39% is the first time I considered it might actually be at 39%

It's Conor McGregor syndrome, you just can't bet against a guy that wins so much at some point.
>I love that little mick cunt

He's still at least 10 points under what most polls are reading.

>wiener in the dark.
>Wife in the light.
>that halo symbolism.

Pottery.