My sides

My sides.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/amp8734620/disney-princesses-healthcare/?client=safari
mafa.com/s/Elsa-Miscarriage-games
youtube.com/watch?v=QcKRQTtDhNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yfw it's real
google.com/amp/www.cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/amp8734620/disney-princesses-healthcare/?client=safari

God damn it I share a surname with the author... I hope I'm not related.

looks like the start of one of those elsa surgery games

The Disney princesses aren't even American. Can we plug all the libs with lead already?

I was thinking the same. "Elsa miscarriage funeral" would be GOAT.

This can't be real!

wtf i hate trump now

that sounds like the perfect fan fiction!

they're fucking princesses
they have money up the asshole they don't need FUCKING OBAMACARE REEEEEEEE

Why is a member of the royalty losing their healthcare?

Wouldn't the peasants lose it first?

Don't give this shit clicks. Use archive

oh shit i didn't know agrabah had healthcare

mafa.com/s/Elsa-Miscarriage-games

>mfw searching "Elsa Miscarriage" actually leads to this

Is this world doomed bros?

Why can liberals only relate to or understand references to pop culture and media

It's fucking weird

Disney, Star Wars, and Harry Potter.

What else do liberals use for emotional appeals?

lol this is what they're reduced to

We won so fuckin' hard they don't know what to do with themselves to the point that they've regressed into childhood. Rocking back and forth in the fetal position scribbling Disney characters.

Utterly fucking smashed

Why are they all talking to a doctor but then Ariel is just chatting with her bf Mitch McConnell?

this is like autistic deviantart tier, I feel like I'm looking at pictures of Sonic the hedgehog getting crucified for our sins

Princess trainer is one of my favorite games.

>royalty ever losing their healthcare

It's all they know, it's all that's been shoveled down their daft fucking throats by their deadbeat parents who don't know how to raise a child and just put them in front of the electric jew so they don't have to deal with them. Media is their entire world view.

I can feel the power emanating off of it.

This.

It's like liberals as a whole are regressing back to childhood, it's amazing how many children's media references I see in mainstream political discourse these days.

Allah, it looks like the doctor was originally white and they just used the paint bucket to BLACK her.

And they use manchild as an insult for us.

You have to admit that MLP shopped into the concentration camp is hilarious.

This is basically mistakes into miracles.

Friendly reminder that this is where women get their political knowledge

>Cosmo

This is the same publication that puts out absurd "blowjob tips" for girls who can't figure out how to give good head.

What did you expect?

What timeline are we in, folks?

I-is this loss?

WHY DO I SEE LOSS?

>A Guide to family planning.
>child free white couple
>brown lesbian couple
>brown muslims with children

For any liberals reading this thread, "regressing back to childhood" is like the opposite of that time Fred and George Weasley took that ageing potion to approach the Goblet of Fire.

The one that has Mind Break in the sadpanda tags

>mfw

top kek

My sides

kek'd

gee, you are a fucking princess

>richest royalty of the land
>dependent on obamacare

What the fuck is this shit

>Open pages
>Scroll down
>Related article is "My Mental Health Shouldn't Stop My Success"

WE WUZ SHEIK'S ND SHIEEEEEEET

They dont think of the princesses as legitimate royalty. Liberals just insert themselves into the princesses shoes because they believe themselves to be royalty even though they dont have any wealth. Its why they believe there can be more than one king or queen.

>we wuz

just goes to show
even shitskin royalty is only interested in gibsmedats

Fucking saved
Have a upboat, kind sire

Its been almost 10 years and it never stops being funny

Truly Buckley's greatest masterpiece.

>powerful art
Degenerate beyond comprehension

Sounds like a punk band

this kek
it's neverendingly exploitable

I like how Jasmine is 2 shades darker than she is in the movies.

>mfw chel doesn't need healthcare cause I already fucked her dead

Why are liberals so infantile?

>Hurr we're living in Harry Potter and drumpf is Voldemort!
>Guys this is just like [Show with protagonist and antagonist]
>Guys here's a cartoon of [Brown cartoon character] punching drumpf in the face

Shitskin royalty don't ask, they just take and say that it's for humanitarian purposes.

So dumb
1) They're fictional
2) They live in Iraq or Persia (Aladdin was pretty much based on the earlier Disney film "The thief and the cobbler/The Princess and the cobbler" which takes place in Baghdad, Iraq
3) Jasmine is a Princess and now Aladdin is a Prince, I don't think they need to worry about affording or having health insurance.

Can you explain what the meme is? I keep seeing it posted especially on Sup Forums but I've never gotten a clear answer

>powerful art

Jesus fucking Christ, regaurdles of the message this would hardly even clasify as art.

It's a bad cartoon

Some shithead video game webcomic """"artist""" made a webcomic that mirrored real life events using his self insert characters. The bitch left him after the miscarriage in reality, but he kept the character she was based on recurring in the storyline.

This

FINALLY

The artist based his webcomic loosely off people in his life. His gf got preggers and therefore so did the character. Then the gf had a miscarriage, and what better way to show grief than to draw a comic about it. Admittedly it probably fucked his life up pretty bad but the comic itself is hilarious because who the fuck draws a comic based on your ex's miscarriage.

This wouldn't have happened if Jafar was sultan.

#MakeAgrabahGreatAgain

Because Ariel is white.

youtube.com/watch?v=QcKRQTtDhNM

>tfw no more fuckable western 2D

Of course gibs will be a problem if someone like Barron Trump gets free tuition at tax payer's expense.