Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xw1BLRl2qiI
twitter.com/bessbell/status/813867200717131777
twitter.com/bessbell/status/814022499457531906
twitter.com/bessbell/status/814114079019241472
youtube.com/watch?v=d-ZPWU38HDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He really lost it there. Damn.

The left are getting triggered more and more by the day and its hilarious to see them melt down like the retards they are

lmao
>moooooom she's touching meeee

We must go deeper. find the triggers of all triggers.

He's right though. By touching him she is patronizing him.

DON'T DO THAT

>Democrat gets offended

faggot

Dat nigga gay af

Gahaha, good!

this chick is so based

>That nose

Jesus christ what a fucking cuck...

1491L is one of the best youtube channels out there right now.

This

He uploads all the new clips, all other channels reupload 9 month old shit

All these Demnigs can't debate worth shit. The two slave hands on Bill Maher flipped their shit on Milo, now this nignog.

He's probably gay

>not clawing at her face with his bare chimp hands

She's breaking the NAP user.

this is true, basic human behaviour.

What an uppity nigger.

I'm so ashamed. He does not represent us. Clearly he's a huge faggot, which is why (((they))) put him up on tv.

McEnany is sexy

he would fucker her if he could and i would fap to it

yaaaaasss! slay, boy!

Dude's gay as fuck.

Quiet, jew.

Sorry toothpaste. The people here are autists and don't understand that there are ulterior motives behind seemingly benign gestures.

I wish a girl would touch me.

kek, blacks have such an extreme inferiority complex. They take any challenging gesture by a white person as a sign of "da cracka makin a coon outta me." And they wonder why equality doesn't exist.

She can patronize this dick nah mean

Everyone sub to this channel. Legit good and has gotten better since the election

Typical female tactics, first pretend friendliness, then proceed to rip your balls off haha

Fuck her - that's a dominating, or 'taming' move. I'm with the black guy on this.

it's kinda funny cos sometimes we do it to establish a friendly link in a converstion but when its done in an argument or situation when there's a conflict the person being touched feels that way.

With a reaction like that, she clearly succeeded. If he'd have kept it cool and giving her some epic comebacks he'd have had the upper hand.
He just proved himself her bitch.

>Woman touches him in some faux affectionate and patronizing way
>Immediately launches into shitting all over him
>Nignog tolerates it the first time and keeps his mouth shut
>She tries to do it again
>ENOUGH

Women pull this all the damn time. It is one of their many passive aggressive covers to sugarcoat what they really mean. If you call them on it, they get all offended as if it is your fault and try to play the victim to fuck you over. It's a trap and I don't blame this groid one bit for shutting down her shit for it. Fuck that fake blonde slut.

>>Chimp out
No monkey has ever done that i bet you.

>wypipo owez us reparayshunz n shiiiiet. gibs me dat moneys you evil cracka. that's dats what u get fo enslaving us!
>*votes democrat*

>Stephen A. ***CROCKETT***

>Talks like a FUCKING ****WIGGER!!!***

HhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

>Ay dawg... dis nigga Charles Blow (like dat Yay-O muhnigga, ya FEEL MEH?!?!) ain't taking NO SAHDE from dis Cracka-ass NAZI Ho dawg!! All muh niggas know dis yo!

again....

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHahahahahhahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa!

What a massive fucking cuck faggot!

jesus tap-dancing Christ at a clan meeting!

ironically autist usually have a problem with physical contact

he's an Honorary Kang

She is clearly doing that but that's no excuse for him to act like a child.

>Kang of the MILD FRONTIER!!!!

Just like his great grand-pappy Davie Crockett...
who was Kang of the Wild Frontier.

Why do white people suck at climbing trees?

>you can scoot until you fall off that ledge

Is nobody drawing attention that he wants physical harm inflicted on her? That or he was being petty.

This, women are cunts but that doesn't mean you should drop professionalism and bitch about it like a homosexual.

She was certainly playing a game but he should have just let it slide. You never win by taking b8 from bitches. Now he looks like an emotional child even though he's right about her intent.

I wish I could see her naked.

No, light touches on the arm or shoulder like that are a physical display of intentions of civility and even friendliness in the face of disagreement. But since negros like this hysterical four eyed bitch in this video are inherently uncivil they are utterly incapable of recognising gestures like that for what they are and therefor assume they come with some sort of hostile intent.

Does the black community know that they're being psyoped the fuck out? BLM is led by a gay dude, a bunch of females and some white guy who thinks he's black. Blacks who go on tv are gay like this one, or some loud obnoxious pseudo intellectual. Sad.

>throwing an apoplectic fit over a light shoulder touch
>not completely fucking autistic

>gay nigger from outerspace does not want to be touched by filthy female ape

sheeeet

>Imbliging Imbligayshunz

Whites: (Climb, Cut, Process, utilize, build with, burn for fuel, PLANT, CULTIVATE, ENHANCE, USE....)

Blacks: (Sleep under, HANG-FROM)

Tree usage score: Whites - 6 ... Nigs - 2

NOGS BTFO!

Where the fuck did CNN pull this pleb from? The local SJW retarded chimp division? Jfc.

came here to post this.

her touching him was like when liberals start sentences with "oh honey... [here's why your little opinion is retarded]"

so in this context it was disrespectful. and I am a Trump supporter

Because white people don't need to run from dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=xw1BLRl2qiI

>giant black man intimidated by tiny white woman, vows to stand up to the establishment

Eh mane, we just visting our ancestas grave

racist nigger kek

kek

true

being patted on the shoulder in the middle of an argument is patronizing but chimping out about it just makes it worse, the rabbit hole of non-verbal interaction is quite deep

Not wrong, she was patronising him. Where he really went wrong was crying like a bitch about it. He needed to hit back with his own body language and his own counters.

He looked like a chimp.

She was patronizing him though. Not only by the touching but the way she spoke.

is that considered bad conduct?
i mean chinping out on air

What a smug dipshit. Shareblue was out in full force with their sockpuppet accounts in the comment section.

man up son, alpha appreciate that affection

Is that the guy who freaked out at Milo during Maher's show? Apology but they all look the same to me.

underated

Jij bent een flikker

What's next, he's gonna cry rape? Jesus what a sissy faggot.

Don't you see user, this is why you're still a virgin and your whole family thinks your gay.

Technically what she did was assault and battery and a hate crime because it was patronizing based on his color and if he felt sexually violated it was also rape. That's at least 3 felonies for her.

He can also sue CNN in civil court for hundreds of millions of dollars. CNN is finished.

True story: (hahahahahaha 4chins)

But seriously...

I love dogs and am a Surgical Tech for veterinary matters in a large city...

>Today
>Working weekend at a Green Market downtown helping friends.
>Tons of pupper-buddies everywhere because predominantly white town and very wealthy
>Spic comes through with Pit-terrier/Mastiff mix
>shit gets off lead
>runs towards group of people with purse-puppers on bench
>me, see this and get in between
>dog stops and gets low, shows teeth
>I throw my arms out and tell it "NO SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SI T SIT NO NO NO SIT SIT NO SIT NOSITNOSITNOSIT NNNNNNOOOO!!!!
>and walk straight at it with My arm up Like I;m about to smack the shit out of it.

>Pit pupper rolls over and give me it's belly.

>Play with it until it's retarded spic owner come over (with a fucking MUZZLE btw!!) and secures his nigger pupper.

Rest of the day people were like.. wtf how do you do that?!?!

I told them dogs are more comlicated than """"some""" people.

by some, 75% knew I meant niggers.

Blue pilled hipsters are just pretending to be good 90% of the time IMO.

But fuck nigger and fuck Pits... seriously.

I've been a VT for a decade. PBT are a shit breed but mostly because they were tainted by niggers and spics... it's really really sad.

Makes me hate them even more honestly.

The breed HAD potential.

but they're REKT now.

He's a flaming nigger, and thinks boobs are gross.

Push the triggers of every fucking nigger

These people are not the American left. They're all the fake pundit class left raking in appearance money and acting on behalf of Soros. These are not the people Bernie brought out. These are TV drama queen actors that represent no one.

This.

...........but seriously.

Can all niggers just leave yet?

because we aren't already tied up there with a rope

Because we aren't used to hanging from them.

Ban assault white women

Hol up, if you unfamiliar with Charles Blow, let me speed you up, nigga: He never here for the fuckshit, ya dig. The nigga is educated, he informed, and opinionated, and isn't willing to "play Mistuh Nice Coon" to Blonde Becky during Donald Trump's dictatorship.

>acting like a bitch
She put her hand on him and he goes off like she was patting him on the head and calling him Bojangles. Turn that shit around and tell her you enjoy it when she touches you. You now own the conversation.

Look at his nig face after she touches him

Triggered af kek

Nah, fuck her and her blatant disrespect for men.

Even left wing men deserve to be treated with dignity. This bitch went way too far.

I'm 100% behind Trump and despise leftist social issues, but when a woman patronizes a man like this, it pisses me off.

This bitch uses the same condescending manner.

FUCK WOMEN.

Women should not be able to vote - plain and simple.

twitter.com/bessbell/status/813867200717131777

twitter.com/bessbell/status/814022499457531906

twitter.com/bessbell/status/814114079019241472

Typical effeminate, emotional, black, liberal faggot

They should send humans to debate stuff, this monkey doesnt know how to behave...

checked

Fuck off Aquafresh.
He was just fucking chimping out because he hates that white woman. He has never had an issue with people touching him like that before.
youtube.com/watch?v=d-ZPWU38HDk

>(((Nignog)))

>man up son, alpha appreciate that affection
>You're a real man when you lap up even insincere affection from a woman, like a puppy
Kek and I'm sure you appreciate the affection from your wife in the form of her kisses when she has finished blowing her boyfriends.

The nigger did chimp out like a bitch, but she was definitely being patronizing. He may have deserved it for what he has done in the past, I don't know, but the point is that her actions were not with the purest intentions.

Idiots, you'd all chimp out and be like muh white wiminz! if he touched her.

It's patronizing sure but getting angry only makes one look more foolish. It's the equivalent of starting an argument with "Oh honey...". The strategy is to intentionally push the other's buttons subtly so when they freak out about they're the one that looks unreasonable. He reacted exactly the way she wanted him to

He was in the right.

You don't put your hands on other adults.

Imagine if some black guy was touching the shoulder of a white woman on a political television show. You would all be calling him a nigger for it.

we would call her a coal burner instead

>touching someone you don't even know
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T TOUCH ME FUCKING NORMIES
He's right.

You knew this would happen.

This guy gets it.

This guy gets it.

This guy gets it.

This guy gets it.

This guy gets it.

This guy gets it.

How about I call him a nigger anyway.

Hey, faggot.

Which VPN are you using to shill your own YT channel?

Samefagging is very obvious. Literally nigger tier.