TFW lose more people in ww2 then the French did

How will you defend this french?Aperantly you guys surendered before you took big loses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4XJmoD2qFI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Odessa_clashes
nto.pl/magazyn/reportaz/art/4126119,ilu-polakow-zginelo-podczas-ii-wojny-swiatowej,id,t.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We had shitty leaders and old WW1 tactics. Against blitzkrieg, failure was inevitable. Atleast we had the time to kick some italian ass.

>largest loss of life in WW1
>still manage to defeat Imperial Germany and seize territory with the treaty of Versailles
>they start shit again
>you know what, fuck this, we lost enough young men the last time
>surrender
>France goes largely untouched by Blitzkrieg, minimal civilian deaths, lose more people to allied bombing of occupied France than to the Nazi invasion
>end up on the winning side regardless
>London and Berlin are rubble but Paris is pristine
>still hold German territory to this day (Alsace)

We can be called cowards all you like, but we made the right decision.

Not that it's particularly meaningful though. The whole world could kick Italian ass at the time. Hell, even the Ethiopians gave them trouble.

Is the China stats from starvation or Jap invasion?

>still hold German territory to this day (Alsace)

Delet this.

Bouth,also they had a civil war at the time.

>Bringing italians as an argument of your power
Realy man?I mean they are eaven bigger meme then you are in ww2.

Not like they're going to do anything about it.
Merkel would probably apologize for putting her country too close to our borders.

>still manage to defeat Imperial Germany and seize territory with the treaty of Versailles
Yeah nice try you bouth would of lost the war if not for americans,your defenses where falling apart,although im glad that you won that one,y country would be germanized eaven more becose baltic germans would of never left.......

Nice, we didn't lose a single guy!

And you just got Russians in their stead. Not sure how happy I'd be about that.

>France Total deaths in WWII 600,000
>UK Total deaths in WWII 450,000

Becose they used shitskins,they dont count as people losses,they are counted as financial losses.

Yeah it wouldn't have been possible without the allies of course, but France bore the brunt of the German forces and the most combat deaths of the allied countries (besides Russia but their zerg tactics always skew the data). That's just what happens when you border the invaders.
WW1 shocked the French psyche, the Western front was hell on Earth. People weren't ready for a rematch just 20 years later, pretty much everyone had lost family members in the first war.

Honestly I think Germany should have been completely dissolved the second time, they shouldn't be allowed to exist as a distinct nation and ethnic group.

>getting saved from communist kikes
>surrendering to the saviours

The French had brains back then?

DELETE THIS
Also that sucks yes,but to be fair we killed Hundreds of thousands of russians before they managed to do this though.
Why would you be happy about that though?

Compeared to Europe you didnt lose shit,yet you guys are moast buthurt when it comes to ww2 losses.

>Honestly I think Germany should have been completely dissolved the second time, they shouldn't be allowed to exist as a distinct nation and ethnic group.
French are so tolorant.

Funny how Israel isn't on that chart.
How can 6 billion Jews have died if Israel didn't even have any casualties, let alone the 6 trillion Jewish people required for the official numbers to line up.

holocaust = disproven

I gues Canada and Australia has a new comer eh?

>they shouldn't be allowed to exist as a distinct nation and ethnic group.
Both World War 1 and 2 deaths were military and Germany had tons of them too. They treated civilians pretty good. Honestly you sound like a butthurt faggot, like your grandmother cucked your grandfather with a German soldier and you have to compensate for your mongrel blood.

Chart has the wrong flag for the nips

>9 frenchmen
>5,000 italians
>200 italians dead and 600 wounded

Yet you'll never see anyone mocking italian military prowess on pol

True

No, that was army flag; the standard rising sun was in use before 20th century

Maybe in Sup Forums's fictional world where they did no wrong and anyone who says otherwise is a slanderous Jew.

There's plenty of shit they did outside of the holohaox like the Oradour Massacre and the revenge killings during the Resistance. Even if you excuse the regular occupation shit like rape and looting, which happens even in the most disciplined and well-intentioned armies, the Germans have always been especially cruel and prone to bizarre acts of mass violence.

We can even completely ignore WW2 and the Nazis and talk about the Rape of Belgium, pioneering the use of chemical weapons, the sinking of civilian ships without warning, intentional desecration of memorials and historic buildings, innumerable examples of the illegal murder of POWs.

I'm not butthurt about the past, just concerned about the future, and maybe when the EU army comes knocking at your door to force Islamic refugees on your family you'll share the concern.
They're already gearing up for a third attempt, I don't think they can help it, there's something genetically wrong with them that compels them to take any ideology they adopt to its most violent extreme.

>american k/d is so high they don't even show up
Europoors, are you even trying?

You didnt do SHIT in ww2 dude,your only big thing that you did was aiding of UK an Soviet Union,your soldier deaths are nothing compeared to rest of Europe.

I guess throwing your men in a meat-grinder doesn't work out so well

>your soldier deaths are nothing compeared to rest of Europe.
We kept them low because we weren't using tactics and weapons from the 19th century

>France is proud of surrendering
Suddenly your position as #1 cuck makes sense

No, it was because the US only fought on the periphery right up until the very last year of the war.

Here's some real historical footage of the Eastern front:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4XJmoD2qFI

>19 of century
You do realise that blitzkrieg was the moast modern tactic at the time right?And axis wepons where moast advanced.You lost so low becose you yoined war wery late and sent only few soldiers.

most of the WW1 stuff you mentioned was allied propaganda and the French didn't exactly treat German civilians well after the war either, they executed people in the Ruhr area and ethnically cleansed Alsace etc.

They just didn't get the opportunity to do this during the war because well... French.

Tfw your country send troops to help but nobody gives a shit

>I guess throwing your men in a meat-grinder doesn't work out so well
What are you talking about though?

"if not for the Americans"
>we fought one fucking battle of significance.
>are considered the "heros of war"

This is great! We literally pulled what France did in the 30 year's war and are still getting the credit for it 100 years later.

yes you did: the 3 ryan brothers

>Latvia: 227,000
>France: 567,600

You're confusing Hungary for Latvia in that pie chart, m8. They lost 580,000.

>old WW1 tactics
That's not old tactics, its experience. The wars weren't that far apart. You're only tactics from WW1 are to get fucked over, then have the British do all of your dirty work. ie Somme

Half assed European campaign and still countered German offensive while you were busy fighting REAL SOLDIERS in the Pacific!

in england there is saying

"the shortest book in history is the book of italian naval heroes"

not sure what happen to italy. in middle-ages fine warriors. what happened.

SsssHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

40 million+ white pepole killed for what?

For trying to make white race dominant. t. Sup Forums

>Slavs
>Germans
>Anglos
>French
>Meds
>Baltics
>Balkans
>Americans
>white

that was World War II; I was referring to World War I.
I understand you might not remember it; I think you guys were running errands for the Eternal Anglo and pillaging some islands or some shit.

Japanese propaganda at its finest

They atacked german isles and gained them as reward in threaty of versay.

Can't have combat deaths when you don't fight

>0 deaths

British history would have been very different without France acting as a buffer zone between Britain and Germany.
We take the brunt of the fighting every time and you sit 100 miles offshore with zero danger of land invasion.
We share hundreds of miles of border with the fuckers and we couldn't even fortify it properly because they just cut through Belgium.

>it's all fake!

You can't just deny history with nothing to back it up. At least holocaust deniers have a body of evidence to back up their claims, however tenuous they may be. How do you account for Oradour-Sur-Glane in 1944? The mass killing of Belgian civilians in 1914? The Massacre of Kalavryta in 1943? The introduction of chemical weapons by Imperial Germany in express violation of the signed treaties on land warfare?
There are plenty of cases where the German military found ITS OWN SOLDIERS guilty of war crimes and had them tried, such as the Paradis massacre of British soldiers, the Ardenne Abbey massacre of Canadian POWs, Malmedy massacre of US POWs, all admitted to by the German regime at the time.

There are so many violated treaties and mass killing of POWs that I couldn't even list them if I wanted to. The reprisals against civilian populations in revenge are especially brutal.

Even if we ignore everything to do with both the Holocaust and their treatment of Slavic people (which I know are both matters of contention on Sup Forums) the evidence of atrocious wartime behavior is astronomical.

Oddly it almost always seems to involve herding helpless civilians into a church/school/building and then burning it, is that a German tradition?

>Americans, Anglos, Slavs
>white

Not 0 yust to insignificant,isnt reaching eaven 100k if you look at pic you can see that all of them lost at least 100k

>threaty of versay
10/10 français, mon ami.

yeah, I vaguely remember that. They technically got to be a part of peace discussions... then got pissed off when no one took them seriously because they didn't do shit.

top kek

I fail to see how the number of losses a country suffered is somehow indicative of their war contribution. Like look at fucking Poland. Completely annihilated yet this measurement would indicate that they played a larger role in fighting off the Axis then the UK, France, and US combined.

Implying the Royal Navy wouldn't crush the Germans through the English Channel

we choose our battles wisely ;)
the only mistake was not fighting for the reich

oy vey remember six million Poles, Germany pay reparations

fuckin rip

>Honestly I think Germany should have been completely dissolved the second time, they shouldn't be allowed to exist as a distinct nation and ethnic group.

easy Pierre, we are working on it. Lost 2 world wars but we are the ones that have to commit cultural suicide ourselves, the allies are some lousy victors.

Becose Sup Forums knows History,if i would speak to retars who didnt know who actualy lost men bye fighting and who yust got sloughtered i wouldnt eaven made made this thread in a first place.

Everyone fought Japan in the Pacific.

>Oddly it almost always seems to involve herding helpless civilians into a church/school/building and then burning it, is that a German tradition?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Odessa_clashes

>not willingly surrender to get rid of your (((merchants)))
Also the french were the last to fight in Berlin (Cf 33rd Waffen Grenadier SS Charlemagne division
Back to plebbit

t. caramel mestizo

US total losses throughout World War II were under the UK's total losses, but the US lost more to direct combat than the UK did.

Military losses:
US - 407,300
UK - 383,700

Total losses:
US - 419,400
UK - 450,900

Maybe then you shopuldn't have declared war on us french pussy, and then cry how you were "attacked" for decades afterwards.

>France
>buffer zone
I think we'd be better protected by a soggy piece of paper

Nope yust checked you lost 12k soldiers

>I fail to see how the number of losses a country suffered is somehow indicative of their war contribution

>we had the least deaths but we won the war and saved everybody anyways because fuck yeah

>italianized austria and baviera

Would.

France is a Muslim country now anyway

>Sup Forums knows history... lol
perhaps a bit more than the average retard. But Sup Forums knows very very little history.

dude you can't even read a chart:
>TFW lose more people in ww2 then the French did
French loses: 567k
Latvian losses: 227k

(I think you mixed yourself up with Hungary)

Santa?

Oh no your right sory,dont know why your not included didnt make it.

Germans apologizing to french? What has the world come to? They declared the war on us! Them crying about it, is typically french, they seem to be the british little brothers in that regard.

That fucking german K:D though.

A lot of our officers ended up being really methodical about charging into German MG fire due to how things were for us in WWI.

I'm not sure how much the Somme affects the modern French mindset, but even today the Somme and how the fighting was waged there is blackly remembered.

>history
My grandad has more history than your country

Nope,we lost 227k when we take in count eastern front loses,but when we take in count Latvian red shoters and civilians then we get more then france in total.

You lost 1000 people
(Pic unrelated)

>>still hold German territory to this day (Alsace)

At least you got that right.

Also you best football player (Griezmann).

I didnt apologize for anything.

You do have a history of being dickholes to France, 2bh

Never forget muh 8.8 million.

Maybe you shouldn't break every treaty you've ever signed and invade every neighboring country.
Have you even read "My Struggle"? It's 20% bitching about Jews, 80% bitching about the French and how they're going to "Negrify the Rhineland".
Hitler wanted a rematch because Imperial Germany lost so hard and made so many concessions, even when he was in prison he spent the whole time fantasizing about punishing the French for humiliating Germany in the Great War.
He didn't even want to go to war with Britain, he never wanted a land invasion and would have left them alone had they surrendered, but from day 1 he was out for French blood.

>break Land Warfare Treaty in 1914 and introduce chemical weapons into WW1

>break Hague Convention in 1915 and start attacking commercial vessels

>break Treaty of Versailles in 1934

>break Treaty of Rapallo in 1941

Basically when a German signs a treaty or an agreement it counts for shit.

Still confused how Soviet Union actualy did that one,they lost 3 times more people and they still won.....
(Pic unrelated)

>german spring offensive was defeated without any american troops except volunteers
>it was americans that did all the job
Back to potato farm with you.

Did you know?
Soon after the war a commie Joo Jakub Berman said that EXACTLY 6 millions 28 thousand Polaks died, and ONLY Germans were responsible for their deaths, certainly not friendly liberators - communist Soviet regime, who were just busy plundering everything that wasn't pinned down and preparing for communist takeover of Poland.

nto.pl/magazyn/reportaz/art/4126119,ilu-polakow-zginelo-podczas-ii-wojny-swiatowej,id,t.html

Actually the score is 1:1.
If they want to try for a tie-breaker I'm all for it.

You fogot to add konigsperg

There were 9.5 million Jews in Europe at the time.

>konigsperg
kek

Yeah lets annex a country with even more muslims