Sweden yes thread?

Sweden yes thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/kultur/konst/marina-abramovi-i-stockholm
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3723/swedish-court-approves-of-child-marriage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who else is going to Stockholm during the Marina Abramovic visit?
svt.se/kultur/konst/marina-abramovi-i-stockholm

Fug

WHEN CAN I BOOK MY VISA THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION

Time to pack my bags

though said bride is a sand niggress, this still warrants a nuclear holocaust.

source on this? If Sweden actually did this, it would 100% prove the slippery slope theory.

>Philippines

answer me this guys, is life in Sweden really that comfy that you have a no shit feminist government hellbent on destroying itself?

Are the men so sedated they don't do anything or at least try to vote them out?

Fucking disgusting
That means Mohammed will be able to marry little aryan girls and spread their DNA and muslim genes while infiltrating a white bloodline

this

The things said in media is often severly exagurated. The things they state as facts are often just propositions and ideas from far left parties to the parlament, and not implemented laws.

bestiality in canada pedophilia now necrophilia soon

Source?

Any link to share with normies?

I want to believe that Swedish men are truly the manliest of men. They sit back as women destroy all that Man has built for their comfort, awaiting the day of the Thunderdome, when might, cleverness, and speed rule. I want to believe that, but I've met Swedish "men".

Do you I need to be a rapefugee to marry little girls in Sweden or being a brown manlet is more than enough?

Sharia comes next. Nuke that cucks already

>feminism kills the west
>brings in islam
>islam kills feminism
>white men become uncucked
>kill off islam

It has been ordained by Causality

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3723/swedish-court-approves-of-child-marriage.html

(citation needed)

> tfw Sweden legalizes child sex in order to go along with multiculturalism fantasies and to avoid offending Muslims
> tfw Sweden becomes booming center of international child sex trade and slavery, GDP skyrockets
> tfw Swedish leftists use this as an example of the massive successes of multiculturalism

time to go to sweden lel

but in all seriousness that country is almost beyond saving at this point.

Feminism hasn't been an important political issue in Sweden since about 2010

Pretty sure that's fake... Not even the femenazis are that tolerant

classic sweden clickbait for austistic morons unfamiliar with the concept of checking sources. literally didn't happen

Not surprised. Can you have multiple wives there as well?

How soon before they legalize beheadings?
If dubz then this month.

Won't make them shut the fuck up about it though

>feminists

You're going to get out with it, without making in to the local news.

Dose anyone have the photos of refuges holding wads of GiB me dats