Tfw you realize these pictures only blew up because a pretty woman smiling at a leaf is the only thing Canada has to be...

>tfw you realize these pictures only blew up because a pretty woman smiling at a leaf is the only thing Canada has to be proud of in modern history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBol-8Gfo5g
youtube.com/watch?v=HGQpVsa4YTg&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're still white so I like them.
America on the other hand....

>american male

>French """males"""

>bashing the country that made it possible for you to become free

Wehrmacht soldiers

>American education

Why are Americans on Sup Forums so obsessed with us?

Now that I look close to her face, she doesn't looks so pretty to me. She's hot, but definitely not a beauty.

>tfw america is going to be cucked by leafs

I would smile too if I saw that leaf shit himself in person

Wtf? When did she turn into an old cow, looking like herstep mom???

He also made a handshake one of Canadas greatest ever achievements

>not bashing the country that is the source of everything that went wrong in Europe for the last two centuries

Ivanka is a slavic spy and poor kissless virgin Trudeau is going to get btfo

You'll get there one day, Frodo. One day.

Trudeau survived shacking hands with a 70 y.o. and a woman smiled at him.

He is truly the alpha of all alpha's

When did Ivanka turn into an ugly slag?

When she hit 25 as per all women

She's in her upper 30s. As an oldfag (30), I'd fuck the shit out of her. I'm sure she looks like a grandmother to the 14 year old kids on Sup Forums, though.

>the source

But France isn't the Soviet Union, and most French intellectuals dropped that shit in the 70's after Solzhenitsyn released Gulag Archipelago.

I was refering to the cancer that was the french revolution.

>I was refering to the cancer that was the french revolution.

Yeah well get with the times. Soviets are more relevant to Europe today and will continue to be for at least the next 2 centuries.

Get with the times, YOU are the problem, leaf.

>he doesn't know who based Coughlin is

My sweet sweet summer child.

>a politician is so irrelevant that you don't even know his name

Oh, you got me.

We're proud of this too.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBol-8Gfo5g

>politician

Sad times we're living in when a leaf knows more about Islam in America more than a burger.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGQpVsa4YTg&t=1s

Please educate yourself before you continue to reveal yourself to be a cretinous fool.

>pretty woman
That's debatable.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw

Trailer park boys is comfy

I've never heard of him, but I've never had to seek out evidence that Islam is bad. I'll give him a listen.

You realize shes smiling at him like a lion would smile at a zebra right? or a shark to a wounded seal, she sees blood in the water and a weak pray to pray upon, fuckableness aside, shes extremely intelligent and knows how to play people just like her father.

>I've never heard of him

And now you see it's not I who is the problem, but YOU.

>but I've never had to seek out evidence that Islam is bad

Then you're only scratching the surface.

Its like canadians are obsessed with America anD try to know everything about them And their country

While trying to act superior.
I can't wait to see your faces in a few months.

Trump detected

YOU SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH OR I WILL NUKE YOU

>Its like canadians are obsessed with America anD try to know everything about them And their country

Okay there, Ahmed.

Also according to south park and certain porch battle memes, raping the president. Burning down the pink house that one time. And we'll get your log closet cabin the next time
>he blew us out over and over so mitigate the worst one

It "blew up" cause Trudeaus team pushed it cause he got cucked hard by Trump.
How does lefty media work?

He's obviously the problem more than I am. His arguments are so brilliant that you elected a literal faggot Muslim worshipper as your leader.

Terrible.
How is that an insult? I'm not 10.

>Can't refute it
>copy pasta what I said
>generic Arabic name

BTFOOOOO!!!!!

Someone got ass blasted

she looks ugly there

Delete this you french bastard!!!

You can get upset all you want.

>He's obviously the problem more than I am

Are you retarded? How is Stephen Coughlin a problem at all? This is a man trying to teach you what you're blind to.

Don't forget the "handshake". There are retarded torontofags who are still beaming over that. God I hate this cuntry.

Yeah it is pretty pathetic. I don't really do mainstream media anymore but the Metro someone brought into work had a two page spread shitting on the handshake. I don't know wtf is wrong with this country.

did they fug?

Barring any real evidence to the contrary, I'm going to have to say yes.
>look mom, I'm CNN now

>he was born to a country he was brainwashed to believe is shit and is a proxy and we are clearly better than them or the same fundamentally so he cries
Leave

Do the americans really find this thing called a woman attractive?

They debase themselves for all eve females but she's special here because she's a zionist "jew"

'
>leaf PM shows up at the White House
>manhandles their 'god emperor'
>'God Emperor Trump' sits across the table watching his daughter eyefuck leaf PM
>'God Emperor' uses new, 'gentle' handshake with foreign dignitaries after being put in his place by leaf PM

Guess who put the refugees everywhere? Your psy oppy created bombs and terrorists and best ally

Ahahahahaha i hadnt yet noticed that! What a bitch

Dude you're a brown muslim, be serious.

You dont understand chickens and eggs. Ever. With anything.

>posting shopped version

Wheres the fucked up gormpf-chin one?

>It's America's fault for Germany allowing millions of refugees in their country

Didn't think I will hate the canadian PM during my lifetime
But here we are, he welcomes refugees in german dozes, yet the media jews praise him because "uhhh he's so hot", fucking Stephen Colbert said he looks like the prince from Tangled

No youre fat and retarded and eat bibis shit so if they dont you ruin their economies and bomb everybody. Elliot Shimon... MUH AL BAGHDADI

I don't get it. Doesn't every girl want a gay friend?

Limp fish pussy. Women arent whores?

dude all women do this, it just like obama. the man looks good and impresses women but he sucks at actually running a country that needs a man who does not give a fuck how he looks and is hated by half the planet not giving it lady boners

Yeah but trump doesnt do any of those things. Ugly in the mouth and face means incompetence. Not stunning. Is it shit? It'll be peddled here. Is it good? In the trash

Its clearly a look of disgust

BC fellow leaf we are the nords of pure blood, and they are jealous bc we are also not as fat. OP fag is right though Canada has no history, yet.

Disgust at not gobbling the cock like your mother.When bitches give you that look you go for the ass hole.

>>tfw you realize these pictures only blew up because

pot, meet kettle

>1 post by this ID

This.

You're the upset one dummy.
You still haven't refutes way o originally said.
Just insulted me cause you're a bitch loser and Now you're trying to act cool.

Cannot wait to see the look on people's faces in a few months

Canada is 70% white while the U.S. is 60% white. Canada also has a much higher immigration rate set to increase in the near future. The United States has a lower immigration rate set to decrease in the near future. We're fucked. Time to go innawoods.

LEL
How much crack.you smoke tonight?

>you just know
Oh you can just tell she can't WAIT for some dick that isn't orange.

Trump can't stroke out soon enough for this hussy.

LEL
You live on Hastings?
Only a crack head junkie is that delusional

Like you have any experience
LEL
Talking like that I can tell you don't

Fuck you on about snow nigger!
Day of the rake WHEN!?

>Population of Cananda is 35 million
>Population of the U.S. is 319 million
>70% of 35 Million is 24500000 whites
>60% of 319 million is 191400000 whites
>U.S. has more whites
>pic related

He'll fit in with the Drumpfdanov bros.

You're confused it seems.

I educated a burger about something he didn't know yet you're angry? What are you, anti-Education? Is that you Mohammad?

We know how much you don't like being taught things.

Def a crack head.
Wants to rake himself

>still can't refute what I originally said
>insults
>foreign names
>false sense of superiority

Poor kid. IQ 10 and btfo-d into an insult loop like a cheap app

Day of the Leaf is upon us.

Welcome the great northern son.

KEK

I know something you don't

Holy shit gooks are fucking HIDEOUS. Yuck!

Proud Papa Drumpf

you just know

Besides torching our first white house...

I just adore surprises. Just look at uncle Glump and his bag of wondrous tricks.

Leave it to Canadians to not understand masking.
Day of the rake, my friend.

You originally were just bitching about Canadians educating Americans after I educated a dumb American about Islamic Jihad in America.

>get with the times
>it's 2016 for goodness sake

Which was a response to a German saying the French Revolution was the source of all European instability.

Try and keep up.