NAME ONE THING YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT TRUMP

NAME ONE THING YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT TRUMP

He's too trusting.

he's opposite of everything he claims he is

He doesn't take his shoes off in his own home, he always wears a suit and a tie. I doubt he was ever comfy in his entire life.

He wants oil companies to drill in National Parks

I wish he would loose a few pounds. I want him to have a long and successful life. We need him for at least another 8 years.

"Donald John Trump" rearranged is "Month-old and up Jr"

Pedo scum.

He's too scholarly

He wouldn't let me fuck Tiff

He is a bit of a tsundere.

hasn't legalized weed yet

He's white

He'll probably be too old to run for a 3rd term :'(

Feels bad man

He talked about banning guns for people on the no fly list. It's easy to get on that list. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

That hair...the thing of fucking nightmares...

overweight. leaders should look like leaders. 2/10 would not follow into combat

He did absolutely nothing wrong

He is not german chancellor.

The orange look.

Like actually though.Wtf he thinkin?

His tiny tiny dick.

He won't be able beat Hillary's ass for the first time ever again.

This honestly.

His frail, revealing, insecure handshakes

>can't handle behaving like a non-chimp on something as simple as an airplane flight
>Cant get guns
Checks out with me

>goldman kikesin government
It is the only thing I am sure he has done wrong. Things like fag acceptance and the like I will give him the benefit of doubt, it might be a strategical success.

He's not very eloquent. He says a lot of the right stuff, but man does he suck at saying it.

He could articulate a bit better

Jews

The narcissism, his constant misuse of language, the generally limited vocabulary, the fact that he falls for bait waaaaay too easily, his silly hair, his endorsement of corrupt asset forfeiture laws, the endless tweeting and general un-Presidential behavior, his reactionary behavior and the way he interrupts other people who are speaking.

Other than that, he's fucking awesome and I hope we get the full 8 years.

You rang?

Probably a holdover from the highrise business scenes from the 80s

He is a terrible speaker.

Erroneous monitor calibrations

Too much winning.

He isn't deporting the spics fast enough.

He needs to stop being butthurt and triggered over everything

The way he repeats and rephrases the same sentence. I voted for him, but listening to him talk is an endurance contest for me. As long as he's pushing the ball forward to a better America I can overlook him being a shit public speaker, much in the same way that I can overlook Elon Musk being a shit public speaker as long as he's pushing towards the vision of a colonized Mars.

He's kind of a narcissist.

He's so fucking terrible that he has lowered the standard for future presidents forever

Anonymous rearranged is "o, on my anus".

Degenerate faggot.

He's not immortal.

His wife should be mine

He has the tendency to say dumb shit and it's hard to defend him sometimes

Trump is too generous. And he always give compliments to people who don't deserve it.

I want him to get rid of all of the current gun ban laws but i don't think he will.

He's the president and still has not revoked the retarded 25 year car import ban,

I'm a fan of the dude, but holy fuck he needs to chill sometimes and be less impulsive and lie about stuff he doesn't even need to lie about.
He should be more speculated and calculated desu

Can you state the reason he is terrible without using the term "racist" or "Nazi"?
No?
Then drink bleach faggot.

His chubby body, weird hair and shitty eating habits.
When you represent the "best country in the world" the least you can do is look fresh

He didn't give nukes to my country, didn't pay our debts etc.

Not a fan of his environmental policies, and frankly I think he could be more precise about how the press is bad - blanketing them "fake news" without pointing out the actual false news stories just gives more ammo to the legacy media.

And no, I'm not saying I believe in man made global warming - but you can't deny that we are changing the climate and having sensible policies to keep a clean environment is going to be beneficial to us all. I'd rather not end up like Beijing.

I agree with this.

his apparent agreement with civil asset forfeiture. I can't figure out why he would vocally support something that is both bone headed and unpopular with his base

>NAME ONE THING YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT TRUMP

>1.
autistic

>1.
dimwit

>1.
mendacious

>1.
man-child

>1.
profligate

>1.
deviant

>1.
geriatric

>1.
idiotically arrogant

>1.
standard-bearer for the brain-dead burger

>1.
incestuous

>1.
paedophile

>1.
traitor

>1.
nihilist

>1.
goy glove puppet

>1.

He eats his steaks well done

I'm not going to do your job for you. What is less than perfect about Trump is either impossible or an acceptable cost of doing business. Meanwhile he is massively superior to law school educated professional politicians who are really just running away from real work.

He isn't fashy enough.

He's a good goy.

He's so fucking narcissistic.

You don't just get on the list for behaving badly on airplanes. Somebody in government decides they don't like you, and bam, no 2nd amendment for you.

I'm not down with the FCC

I'm hoping maybe he'll force some freemarket into their asses, force the owners of the wire to be separate from the sellers and operators of the service or some shit. get some competition or something.

barring that we should have tightly regulated telecomms for the benefit of the consumer.

>muh innovation

fuck that, all people want is speed and free flowing data give them that and plenty of innovation will happen

He's going too slow.

He hasnt written an exec order on right wing death squads yet

He denies global warming. It's not supposed to be this warm in January

>all these CTR shills
You lost. Just leave you stupid liberals.

His hair is the only thing I don't like.

He has a lot of personal problems. A person shouldn't become president if they are unable to think rationally.

His supporter.

i like him but it's very concerning that he cares so little for the environment

This. Maybe it's because he's lived in the city for so long and has been all about building, construction and real estate property that environmental issues don't really concern him, which kinda sucks desu.

He is total trash.
Can't stop tweeting stupid shit.
Promised to drain the swamp - his buddies are all rich fucks.
Talked about strenghtening relationship with Russia - now he's doing the opposite.
No balls on this man whatsoever.

sure

>no political experience
>obvious narcissist
>compulsive liar
>conducts matters of potential national security in plain view
>anti-vaxxer
>believes climate change is a hoax
>complains about obummer using taxpayer money for vacations and then does the exact same fucking thing
>bans travel from islamic nations and leaves out the only one that has has done real genuine harm to the US
>clearly doesn't understand things a president should, i.e. the nuclear triad, why hunting down families of terrorists is a war crime, or why lying about being in contact with an enemy during your campaign won't raise questions
>wants to fuck his own daughter

For what it's worth, "nazi" is going to lose it's meaning because of retards, and I believe trump probably doesn't have a racist bone in his body and is probably just pandering when he says "racist" things.

It's possible for people to be reasonable AND despise trump. Go fuck yourself.

Vaccines DO cause autism though. And either way, the state should NEVER force anyone to get a fucking shot against their will.

Supports protectionism, too easily butthurt by critics

Nothing you stated in inherently wrong or has factual proof behind it.

I don't like how he wants to take gun rights from people in the no-fly list.

I don't care how many attacks are theoretically prevented. There should be a due process to lose your rights. Show us the criteria for being on the watchlist.

His infatuation with Israel.

This

One example is the bust of Martin Luther king.

Echoes of the hostile media environment Trump has to deal with.

Ivanka is too hot

He's not hard enough on the kikes. Should be gassing them by now.

Protectionism.

Sage

Hes not as good as Hitler was.

Only thing I don't like is how he's trying to gut programs that don't have a huge impact on the budget like the endangered species act and the endowment for the arts. Despite the conception that all art nowadays is hippies painting urban scenes, there is still good art out there

>Promised to drain the swamp - his buddies are all rich fucks.

Being rich doesn't mean evil or corrupt. Trump is a capitalist.

There is not one trump for every country.

This thread.

Probably comes from Jared Kushner

He won't make me a sandwich!

>vaccines cause autism
>no factual proof about the claims I made about what trump has said publicly

fucking christ you people are just as bad as SJWs. keep living in that echochamber faggots.

>hunting down families of terrorists is a war crime

This is why the west will fall. If you know your husband/brother/son is carrying out terrorist acts and you do nothing to stop it you are a terrorist.

You act like Trump said he wants to send navy seals to assassinate toddlers born to terrorists

I don't like his mannerisms in speeches but besides that nothing

Hunting down and "doing something" are completely different. Of fucking course everyone believes you should do something if you know your family member is plotting something terror-related.

Also, my opinion (and yours) of it is irrelevant. It is a FACT that it's considered a war crime and comes with consequence with the rest of the world.

why hasn't he built that wall yet

The whole slavic wives thing. Slavs are like Mexicans to us.

stfu you stupid bitch and stop making my county look bad

This

>He doesn't take his shoes off in his own home, he always wears a suit and a tie. I doubt he was ever comfy in his entire life.

He was just bitched at by the media for wearing a bathrobe in the living quarters at the White House and for not wearing a tie to his rally. There is a 1980's interview with him saying his favorite thing to do is sit around in his underwear eating pizza and watching movies.

Fucking thank you

Seriously what the fuck. That law was put in place by crooked lobbyists from Mercedez benz. It's highly unlikely that Trump would overturn a law that might convince americans to import vehicles from other countries though

If we're being serious here, Im not a fan of the fact that Trump wants to tax the shit out of foreign manufacturers. Sure it will boost American auto sales but at what price? All it will do in the long run is allow American auto manufactures to charge more for a shittier product. Unless Trump puts regulations on the money hungry American auto industry as well, all they are going to do is build shittier cars because their competition is eliminated.