>Mosul Jan 24
i.imgur.com/tNEiXr7.jpg

Developments Feb18
>Tu-95 bombs ISIS in Raqqa
>SAA 15km from Palmyra
>SDF liberate prison on the outskirts of Raqqa city
>UsAF propels SDF in taking Balash,Bir Adman,Jarwan villages
>SAA ambush insurgents at Jobar district in E Damascus
>Journalist: IDF enter Syrian territory to fight jihadist who came to close to comfort
>SAA begin important offensive in E Damascus suburbs of Al-Qaboun and Barzeh
>SAA foils IS attack in Deir Ezzor
>IS attempts to halt SAA advance by flooding east Aleppo villages
>British commander: Kurds will take ISIS-held Raqqa, not Turkey
>Pakistani forces exterminate 100+ jihadists in Afghanistan
>Scores of Sudanese, Emirati soldiers killed by Houthi missile strike in W Yemen-near Mocha Port
>IS kills 17 Afghan Army soldiers

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DryytsZWhWA
youtube.com/watch?v=1QGAlcDYX-s
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-assad-usa-idUSKBN15V0N2?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social>>113257762
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/18/protesters-in-barcelona-urge-spain-to-take-in-more-refugees
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the polish made it first

3rd for not homo suheil

tfw literal third worlder in civil war has better internet than me

t. rural amerifag with 3 mb/s connection

Bro, I called

I called bake.

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20-25 left out of 3000+ at the start, on feb 7th they were in Vienna

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q .

The non-announcing pole strikes again.

so which thread is the true thread?

Syriabros, how has the war effected you mentally?

this one, OP in last one said to abandon bread for this one

This one m8, it was earlier

also I think Polanbro did change/update developments

no chance

It's a lie. It costs more than 10% of an average citizens monthly salary to get 200kb/s here. He's either retarded or proxy.

yeah looks like updated

Even our mobile 4G flies over 100Mb/s....

So what the fuck is /sg/ about?

Whoah!

Guys, guys, guys. I just... I jus figured it all out. Listen for a second.

SAA will soon reach Euphrates. They will share territory with both Afrin Canton and the rest of SDF-held territory. SDF will essentially have connected the cantons if the Lion lets them use their territory to transport stuff. Of course, SDF will have to pay something in return...

SAA will reach Qamishli via SDF-held territory. From there they will go to Shaddadi... The Siege of Deir ez-Zor will be broken from Shaddadi indeed... but by the SAA.

Pic related soon.

banana deleted her account days ago

Don't have a smartphone, just laptop

No fibre optics here

dont think so really, assad recently said he dont think of autonomy stuff and he ll save every inch of syria

Good night buddy!

Sorry deep it was an emergency~

I feel offended!

Not to mention that alot of YPG/SDF members are former FSA members

I was very lively and optimistic before the war, couldn't wait to become a doctor, my family was low-middle class, I was hoping I could make our live conditions better, maybe travel abroad visit the places I've always admired. Now there isn't a morning I wake up happy or satisfied, all my happiness I feel in my dreams when I see a girl I can't confess my feelings to because I was born from a different religion and Arabs are animals when it comes to that, when I'm awake I'm always depressed and wishing for an end.

Fuck Erdogan, he is a Muslim Brotherhood puppet that wants the islamisation of Europe.

kek, i live in an old building and the landlord company was too kikey to pay for the fiber network digging when the street was getting dug.

Downgrading from having 100/10 (at parents place) to 8/1 was not easy.

About war info and shitposting due to the lack of war info.

Of course. All those who stand in his way will be crushed, eventually. But there is no reason for Assad and SDF to not co-operate right now.

First time here? About middle eastern conflicts mostly, with sometimes some sidetracking

I also have my doubts but interesting theory/idea nonetheless

for me or in general?
For me it's about talking to syrians and learning something about modern warfare.
In general it's about shitposting and biji biji touran.
come home, white man.

yeah i remember ypg also saying they want to topple assad as well previously but now they just dont talk about it much because of reasons

REMINDER THAT IS WILL FALL

youtube.com/watch?v=DryytsZWhWA

youtube.com/watch?v=1QGAlcDYX-s

PEACE SOON

>inb4 the non-announcing meme
no thx
I know, now I see but I was already baking, sorry again, I will now refrain from baking and carry on with mandatory exile.

>Converse

DELET

Not much, there are about 3-4 regular Syrians, on slow event days it's mostly shitposts and retardation, so basically 90% of the time, some people here are really nice despite it being 4chinchin,

Hey lads!
newfag here, i would like to know why the rebels are so based?
how much time until assad loses the war?

Check it out dumb cunt. where the fuck do you live? I live in the most unrelevant area and we have 24mb/s

and what would be the exact reason they cooperate other than safety of kamışlı region?

3. Thirsty got Mukhabarated, it seems.

He said that long ago, and technically that involves killing turks.
Its just the president thing to say, to raise the morale.

I seek information, by clicking random links people provide here. Do my own research.
Post nat,
usually shitpost.

it was in hand. but if thats how u get your adrenaline who am I to stand in your way.

I'm new here. Someone on Facebook told me about /sg/ so yeah

no he said it very recently in an interview actually, like a week or so ago

Oh thats cool man. Welcome

From which region of Syria are you

So what the fuck is /sg/ about?
Geolocating and calling airstirkes on moderate beheaders an chillin with your m8's, comfiest general around tbqh

Huh? I just explained. SDF would essentially connect the cantons, and SAA would break the Siege of Deir ez-Zor.

my sides....

No place called for us my friend, we're maggots outside of the borders and always prejudiced because of the sand niggers and the impression they leave on foreigners. No matter how you look, once they hear that Muslim name you were cursed with from birth, you're a parasite, a shithead, etc. Even if you aren't a rapefugee..
And inside the border we are treated even worse, and forced to call it our home even though we are not treated as citizens, nor do the people we're supposed to call countryman good to us or care about us or this "home" of ours.

I found a photo of some /comfy/ iraqis at the frontline near Tel Afar

I love this

Based Assad

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-assad-usa-idUSKBN15V0N2?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social>>113257762

no no. U just volunteered for the next one too.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1QGAlcDYX-s
Pretty good, havent seen this one

>Someone on Facebook told me about /sg/
Welcome aboard! What city are you from?

i am not so sure about that

Then he is repeating it, stil the point stands.

Are you working for almkhabarat?
How much does Suheil pay you?
Is the water back? :^)

i am not so sure about that either, i also expect a sunni/kurd genocide in syria in future

Are you bothered by people glamorizing war now that you have been personally affected by it? Especially us American comfyposters who largely know nothing of raw human experience.

Goddammit with this countryman. Did you even read what I typed nigger? I didn't say it was impossible to get higher than 200Kb/s, I said that's what's available to the public, what this list means is that you're some whiny rich spoiled faggot that has a daddy which makes 10-20 times the average salary of any other citizen. Also protip, when I say 200Kb/s, I mean 2M BIT/s, idiots like you get fooled by these lists and think that speeds are actually measured in bits, not outside of this shithole it isn't you moron, look at your dl/ul then come tell me it's 24Mb/s

You have been marked for low speed by the corrupt kuffar regime, join us as a internet mujahid in reinstating the ummah and we will promise you 72 mbit/s in the afterlife.

I live in Damascus currently and I'm losing my money have to go back to Latakia with my parents. I graduated college and thought it's better to go live in Damascus. Been here for a month. Yhe rent is too dann high and I literally spent 40% of the money I had for a one month rent.

I'd give you a quick rundown, but I'm on phone.
In short, don't reply to turks, don't reply to that one french fuy always shitposting pro FSA/IS and enjoy your stay.
Whoa calm down there homsi. Lately you sound like you're just a few steps from suicide.
You got blue eyes man, nobody would think of you as a arab and you can just change your name.

Forget about future turklad, in syrian war you cant predict next week.

Go convert the rate then fag

Wasn't he planning on ((((JOINING)))) them? Didn't he say his father "knows people"?

How come you aren't drafted?

Single child?

I see, so from Latakia originally then, thats cool. Alawite?

I like /mena/ better. Syrians here are dickheads. This one here and other in previous thread.

wow

Maybe he lives close to a station and has a undamaged line (presuming you get connection via copper wire).

Every syrian who gets to the west wont shut up about how they all hate Assad, wtf is up with that?

Come on, don't lose hope, figure something out.

>No place called for us
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/18/protesters-in-barcelona-urge-spain-to-take-in-more-refugees

The ones that aren't criminals enjoy their stay in the SAA.

i really expect a huge kurd/sunni genocide in syria though, this war proved that syria cant be run by a minority group, so there are two choices, either you choose the rulers from the majority of the population or you destroy the majority thus make minority the majority.

i d say russia, iran and assad will want to make 2nd choice happen. letting sunni/kurds live in syria is an invitation for a future civil war.

>This one here and other in previous thread.
thats the same one I think

the other Syrian regulars on /sg/ arent as pissed off as he is. I mean, I get being pissed off because Syria is in huge shit atm, but still

it's just one kid who streamed himself from syria one time and is now some kind of anonymous tripfag. People only tolerate him because he's not turkish.

Delete this

Yeah. If I had a brother I'd leave the country asap

Yes. My name is Ali. I hate my parents for giving me that name. Not because i hate the name but in Latakia 99% of guys are names Ali

I dunno. Probably someone paid then?

Pissied off I get it but he's a monkey heheh

Are all Syrians we have here Alawites? I know we have a Christian.

Damn, is it really that secterian over there? Are Sunnis really sand people who legit can't produce one single neckbeard willing to come and shitpost with us?

Not true, we had pro-Assad demonstrations in Sweden.

yeah
kool foto

Bakeries and Bread mostly

It's human nature to be stupid. I don't blame people living in comfy places thousands of Kilometers away for not having a clue about anything serious in this world, they don't have to, they can live ignorant and illiterate and die just the same, and still be happy, despite my continues shitposts and stupidity I don't actually hate or blame anybody for anything, I've given up on that a long, long time ago.
Sven man you always cheer me up with those quality kek posts, I legitimately laughed. Thanks m8.

Btw Homsi why you can't for example finish your education, take a plane Damas/Doha/Berlin and bus to Poland to be a doctor here?
Decent wage, low prices, lots of short-haired grills.

This war is highly sectarian

What do you expect?

Didn't you say you know people once too?
Fuck I don't know, all I know is that he has been gone for 2 weeks now and doesn't answer on mails. Hope he's alright.
It's the same guy.
I've never been to /mena/, so I can't comment on that, but I totally get why you would dislike /sg/. Personally I like the rough atmosphere in here, you just got to take it with a grain of salt I think.
So far I actually liked all the Syrians in /sg/, but you guys hating each other is probably pretty close to the syrian reality.
we had an alawite, a sunni, a christian refugee and I think a shia as well.

What's the day-to-day life like in Damascus / Latakia?

Are people just getting on with it as usual? Going to their jobs? Etc.

I have had similar experiences.

Thirsty is actually Sunni

also I think Aleppo poster might be, too?

How's the Darayya and Mouadmiyat neighborhoods since they were liberated? How's the cleanup/rebuilding process going there?

I'm trying to keep together man, but even when you complain people still bitch and moan about you complaining. I never planned on changing my name or lying about who I am, despite me not believing in their faith, my family gave me this name, and I'm proud of that fact alone, I don't blame them for it, and I consider it a sign of my belonging to them. I'll never change it even if it means a free ticket to anywhere on earth and an open registration in Harvard Med.

Assad spends a lot of time online, in recent interviews he's used memes similar to ours. Do Syrians know that some in the west support them?

oh and also, the SAA soldier that phoneposted (back in June, only once) was Sunni as well

I laughed.
But we still going to invade u.
Sorry about that.

Cheers, buddy!

Never planned on becoming a rapefugee nor am I going to, if I go somewhere I go with my dignity just like any other human being on earth. If you don't think I've had chances to leave on some ferry to Europastan you're wrong, I'm not that type of person.
Yeah I'm the same guy, I feel Oats is much angrier though.

Some one claimed to be joining.
If he did he is likely learning to rub his hands together, or some other skills. I am sure the last thing he will want to do is expose himself to scrutiny by cruising /sg from whatever barracks or facilities he would be housed in while he learns the evil ways of state security.

BUt yes, someone said they were joining. They also said they would not touch the others. I dont think there is anything wrong with what we do here.

Our memes alone would make Assad smile.

Oh wow cool

I don't hate Syrians. Not even people from aleeepo. Idk if this stereotype knowing here but it's commonly knowing that we hate Aleppo but i don't

Shit. But i like Damascus way more. In Latakia if you're dad is in military or you then you can basically do whatever you want. Ive seen some shit in the street where a guy slapped a girls butt and when she screamed his bodyguards shut her up and told her to fuck off and I've seen a lot similar while in Damascus. I've been here for a month. Not a single thing like that also there's no تشبيح which means people who suport the gov but are dickheads to people. There's none in Damascus but what I like more in Latakia is that it's way more cheap!

No we think everyone hates us