Ask a guy who had a homosexual encounter with Carl Benjamin (Sargon of Akkad) anything

Ask a guy who had a homosexual encounter with Carl Benjamin (Sargon of Akkad) anything

why are you larping?

proofs or gtfo

t. proofs rooster

Yeah
Where's your proof?

you should be killed and so should he

Did he send you pictures of his fat naked ass?

Fuck off Milo.

Kek Saudi bantz are terribly underrated

>>>WordPress

sup, Milo?

>bantz, not a statement of Saudi legal reality

I believe this just because Sargon is a massive faggot.

Is he dominant or submisive?

Confirme

>1 post by this ID

That statement is, should I say, Kekistan approved! Amirite my fellow shitposters

how big is he?

did you get cum in his beard?

>Jew
Why are you on this board?

4 years ago I had no idea he'd become somewhat of an internet celebrity. I don't have any. You don't have to believe my claims.

>Saudi Arabia

No. We simply met up and we had sex.

That's funny. I'm not Milo.

Trips of truth.

>1/4 nigger

'uge of course

couldn't you have gotten a better looking faggot?

That dude is shit... granted I'm not gay but if I were I absolutely wouldn't even contemplate letting him eat my poop after it hit the floor and I left the room.

Seriously... I'd be upset if I found out he ate it.

Did he meatgaze you?

He meatgazed me once. I was the only guy at the urinals at a football match once, got there way early. I was pissing at like #10 and all the others were open, and this fucking guy posts up right next to me at #9.

Who goes to #9 when a guy is at #10 and everything else is open?

Anyway he meatgazed me hard but I wouldn't call it a homo encounter more like some cocked up bullshit.

I was his bottom bitch, but he wasn't aggressive or rough at all. He almost seemed scared and weirdly gentle.

Plenty of girth. Not a small length. I didn't measure it though.

No.

Why are you a faggot.

And one with low standards at that?

To be clear, I didn't know him personally. I met him online after he fit the profile. I was looking for a daddy bear.

We fags call men like Carl 'bears'. Chubby, rather hairy men beards. I like this kind of thing.

Perhaps I was born this way. Maybe there was something in my upbringing.

lmao

Why do you think your constant posts like this on multiple forums is going to hurt that fat nerd? He's already said multiple times he is bisexual and frankly his ability to pull boipucci is greater than that of the average Sup Forums user.

I legitimately hope you have aids, fuck off shill.

this thread was started by milo